Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series on June 25th

billyworld99

Proud Member
Michael Jackson - the world's biggest enigmatic superstar who sold millions of albums and has zillions of fans, couldn't go anywhere without attracting hordes of paparazzi. He stunned the world with his captivating moonwalk, 'change of color' plastic surgery, the innumerable allegations slapped upon his brilliant career and with a seismic celebrity death that triggered a global outpouring of tributes for the eccentric genius known as "The King of Pop."

As BIG CBS LOVE commemorates the pop star's 2nd death anniversary, the Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series.

Sixteen years after she interviewed Michael Jackson in what was a very emotional interview, Oprah is all set to go back in to the past as she chats with his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley and his mother & the legal guardian of his three children Katherine Jackson on her show.

Come June 25th, thousands of fans will throng the Los Angeles cemetery where the musician is laid to rest, along with members of his family to pay tribute to the greatest singer of all times, and thousands in India will get an opportunity to connect with the musical legend through this highly emotional interview series by Oprah, exclusively on BIG CBS
http://www.equitybulls.com/admin/news2006/news_det.asp?id=93555

That is NOT A MJ Special... She's just REplaying old interviews... What the Hake is so special about that? It comes to show you that "That thing" is doing this to fill the time slot on her TV show... ohhh hOprah... thanx but NO thanx! :smilerolleyes: I know what i'll be watching on the 25th... and It's not gonna be watching it's show...

just venting... sry. if i went overboard... but really can you blame me?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Michael Jackson - the world's biggest enigmatic superstar who sold millions of albums and has zillions of fans, couldn't go anywhere without attracting hordes of paparazzi. He stunned the world with his captivating moonwalk, 'change of color' plastic surgery, the innumerable allegations slapped upon his brilliant career and with a seismic celebrity death that triggered a global outpouring of tributes for the eccentric genius known as "The King of Pop."

As BIG CBS LOVE commemorates the pop star's 2nd death anniversary, the Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series.

Sixteen years after she interviewed Michael Jackson in what was a very emotional interview, Oprah is all set to go back in to the past as she chats with his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley and his mother & the legal guardian of his three children Katherine Jackson on her show.

Come June 25th, thousands of fans will throng the Los Angeles cemetery where the musician is laid to rest, along with members of his family to pay tribute to the greatest singer of all times, and thousands in India will get an opportunity to connect with the musical legend through this highly emotional interview series by Oprah, exclusively on BIG CBS

WTF is wrong with these media people.
Why at least for once they wouldn't say "he stunned the world with his amazing charisma, his boundless talent, with his outstanding artristry, his giving heart " :mat:

I can't even pass that paragraphe

And as for Oprah :eviltongue:

I can't believe this woman. Apparently he disgusted her so why is she focusing on him?

This is for India? I don't understand Oprah as it's obvious her dislike for Michael.

What the actual hell!?!?! When on God's Earth will this show end?!

I can't believe this woman. Apparently he disgusted her so why is she focusing on him?

One needs a sane brain/mind and a good heart... which I doubt she really does. who knows, maybe she does... but i'm just followning her example of judging ppl. b4 they know you!... ;)

kinda off topic:

My family thinks she's soooo amazing how she gives $$ to people, take them to Australia, give them cars...etc... Almost everyone knows she gives to charies... ONLY Because she flaunts it around... But Mike... Michael is just one in a *More than trillion*! He never wanted ppl. to know that he was giving. He supported 39 charities, mind you...and Never really said anything about it. Even if the media knew, they wouldn't give him credit for it! now thats humbleness and true giving!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Really? I don't even have the energy to put into words how this really makes me feel. *sigh*

Focusing only on the positive things they wrote!

As for this b!tch, I don't wanna waste one zillionth of my time commenting on her pathetic, sorry, shameless self!

And as for India, it ABSOLUTELY LOVES, HONOURS AND CELEBRATES Micahel Jackson and nothing anyone says will ever change our undying admiration for the King of Music! So to this BS of a woman and her Big BS of a show all I wanna say is " You are a loser cause India knows better!"

Last edited:
MUMBAI: To commemorate second death anniversary of ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson on 25 June, BIG CBS Love will air three-day special episodes on Oprah Winfrey Show, starting from today at 9 pm.

The show will features Michael Jackson’s deepest secrets:bugeyedWTF, his relationship with his family and many more as Oprah interviews his mother, his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley, and the legal guardian of his three children Katherine Jackson on the show.

The show schedule:

June 22nd – 9 pm – The untold secrets behind Michael Jackson's controversial album.

June 23rd – 9 pm – Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of ex-husband Michael Jackson

June 24th – 9 pm – Oprah talks to Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, and visits with his children

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/michael-jackson-relives-oprah-winfrey-show

:puke:

If this weren't clear so far just how desperate these people are to ruin his name... Two of the most damaging interviews post June 25 are to re-air... remember what Presley and yes, sigh, Michael's mother said.. Some way to commemorate his death, isn't it?

This is just a re-hash, glad its nothing new and honestly, I won't even waste another breath talking about Oprah Winfrey.

If that beatch hate or dislike Michael so much, why the hell she's still using him! :mad: :puke:
I won't waste my time watching those programs ever again, I prefer watching the Bubbles documentary that will be broadcasted in my country for the 1st time on June 24th.

Watch - as she will bring up all the false rumors and accusations again.

What? :wtf:

Oh God....
cabecadanocomp%5B1%5D.gif

say what?

Fuck Oprah. Her interview with Lisa Marie was disgusting.

I'm sick of media releases saying Michael changed his skin colour on purpose. Makes my blood literally boil. He had a condition that was CONFIRMED in the autopsy, as well as numerous times throughout his life. Yet they continue to mask the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oprah's show is supposed to be over. Let's keep it that way.

Is this just a re-run though? I won't be watching either way. She needs to stop.

Oh no not again. What are we to do about Oprah!!! Why rehash all this nonsense from her previous interviews? Is it too difficult for her to give him an appropriate tribute?

Back