Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I always thought that the fact that the tip of MJs nose missing was sus. Like they were trying to match it with the fake prosthetic nose tabloid story.

1 minute photoshop - same pic ! LIARS!!!
wtftf.jpg

Thank you for this. It helps prove the point.:clapping:

WOW, I allways thought it was real :\ haha

They had me fooled.

TheDangerousFan, thanks a lot.

btw I've always recommended visiting hoax sites for searching for inconsistencies that can be useful for the overall investigations.

Oh my....F***.

Well...I suppose I should have realised that it wasn't real because there was little chance for a photographer to take a pic like that in the first place.

I'm quite glad that someone was wise enough to sniff this out tho.
All this time I thought the pic was of Michael. But now that i really look at it I can see it's fake. I'm glad the cameramen didn't get to him when he had passed.

On the other hand, I'm a little annoyed that we have lost one of the only thigs that can give us clues as to what happend to MJ. It sounds bad, but I really do want to get to the bottom of it like everyone else does.
If this is fake...then I suppose we have no photographic evidence or anything to refer to when discussing Michaels death.

10 minutes photoshop work - 99 procent identical... sorry for losing the colors... something happened in my photoshop.

Last edited:
14561277.jpg

After working 10 minutes on the photo... making some effects and corrections!
THIS IS IT

OK this is too much for me...
Anything for money.Anything.
I really can't take it anymore.
Thanks, DI for giving us the heads up.

Wow, I don't know what to think about this. I knew the picture looked a bit off when I first saw it but I didn't want to look at it again so I tried to ignore it.
This whole time it was fake..it's been used on website and on covers of magazines. It makes me sick...

Oh God it's been 7 months...

Yeah for 7 months we were lied... I cried because of a fake photoo.... this is sick!

But what does this means actually ? That there are no photos at all ?
My head is about to explode.
I think that means that the photographer wanted to make a lot of money and so did the photomontage.
It also means that many people around the world were fooled and that is also an example how media make up things.

Rumors said the Emt's didn't recognize Michael. They thought he was an old man but the pic is clearly recognizable as MJ. With that said I too believe it is a fake.

I KNEW this pic was fake ALL ALONG. I posted this in another thread as well. Fake shit people making fake pics. No heart. Money, money, money.

Hoax? I dont know, I have read all speculations, theories + + + + + + BUT Michael would never do this to his fans (suicideal fans etc).

Remember, this doesnt mean that Mike faked his death. Just means that they wanted to make som money.

What if Michael looks the same when he sleeps ? i mean he could be the same ? not same pictures but same michael ?

If this is fake does it mean he faked his death come on people, i pray everyday he did fake his death :cry: Michael please show up

I always sensed the picture was fake, but wasn't completely sure. Now, of course, I AM sure it was fake. So thanks, and for the photo-shop demonstration. I'm not one to go in for the "hoax" possibility, but now I have the slightest doubt .. . . uhm. . . . We have NOT seen a "death-photo," and now we know that. We have not seen autopsy results, at all. There were rumors that he was not IN the casket at the memorial. And then that strangeness where nobody saw the casket being taken OUT, or where it went.

Michael would not fake his own death. He knew, I'm sure, that fans would lose their lives over it. The only, tiny, doubt enters when I wonder if he felt his life was in terrible danger? Kind of like a witness-protection program? But no. . . . . I don't really think that. Whatever else is the case, there has been way too much strangeness surrounding his death. Waaaaay too much.

I always sensed the picture was fake, but wasn't completely sure. Now, of course, I AM sure it was fake. So thanks, and for the photo-shop demonstration. I'm not one to go in for the "hoax" possibility, but now I have the slightest doubt .. . . uhm. . . . We have NOT seen a "death-photo," and now we know that. We have not seen autopsy results, at all. There were rumors that he was not IN the casket at the memorial. And then that strangeness where nobody saw the casket being taken OUT, or where it went.

Michael would not fake his own death. He knew, I'm sure, that fans would lose their lives over it. The only, tiny, doubt enters when I wonder if he felt his life was in terrible danger? Kind of like a witness-protection program? But no. . . . . I don't really think that. Whatever else is the case, there has been way too much strangeness surrounding his death. Waaaaay too much.

The thought of this makes me feel sick :( To think this is a possibility that Michael was so scared for his life he had to just vanish makes me soooooo angry!!! :cry:

What if Michael looks the same when he sleeps ? i mean he could be the same ? not same pictures but same michael ?

If this is fake does it mean he faked his death come on people, i pray everyday he did fake his death :cry: Michael please show up

I know EXACTLY how you feel about that. :bugeyed No, it doesn't mean he faked his death, but it certainly is STRANGE? Every morning when I wake up, I look out the window. A tiny, tiny part of me hopes that it will be early summer again, but with a different outcome. But every morning when I look out the window, it's still winter. . . . . .

This is just......beyond words.
But I have another question.....
In that video of an ambulance driving from MJ"s house we can see a pap taking a picture.
Now we know that wasn"t this picture ( thank god ).What I meant was...does this mean that there are no pictures of Michael being...you know.?
With all this mess,I am generaly confused.
They were really playing with our deepest emotions.

Back