Pants on the ground :D

lmfao! my roommate was singing this song its so catchy!

lmfao! my roommate was singing this song its so catchy!

I know, right? It's so damn catchy.

I say, screw Idol. The old man should become a song-writer. :lol:

Also, I hope that people will listen to the message of this song and stop wearing their jeans so low. Thank goodness, it's not as bad as the early 2000's when hip hop was the rage.

Nowadays, I see boys have finally worn jeans the right way... Yes!

haha! This must be the hottest topic. lmao. When I saw that on Idol on Wednesday, I was with my friends and on the phone with one and we all laughed for about 10 minutes about it. Then we all sang it randomly for the rest of the night. The next day I go into school, guess what everybody seems to be singing. lmao. haha. That was hilarious, the man is 62! haha.

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" lmao. For some reason, I randomly started singing this today and it's been in my head all day. haha. :lol:

:lmao:....i love that guy.....that was great.."pants on the ground"........:lmao:....thanks for sharing..

haha this was too funny, it should be a song actually, a very strong message, rofl. too bad for age limits,...28? come on! missing out on so much talent! he did his own song too.

Definitely the highlight of the night. Too funny! "Lookin' like a fool!"

I JUST HEARD THE REMIX!!!! hahah its EPIC!!!
[youtube]FeEGKKlszrQ[/youtube]

^^^
Ohh myy...LMAO The remixes have started!!!
He even breakdances at 62. This guy is great!!! :hysterical:

My friend was at the club yesterday and she said that they started playing this song! haha. Now it's being played in clubs...oh boy. Can't believe that guy is 62. haha. He knows what he's talking about though. ha.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::toofunny: Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, with gold in your month your hat till back

whatever the message..i don't like the 'song'..

lol..amazing what everybody gets caught up, these days..

:rofl: I was on Twitter when none other Asthon Kutcher tweeted that..:lol:
Pants on the Groud..Pants on The Ground..Lookin' Like a Fool with your Pants on The Ground. :rofl:

no. did you? because someone has another opinion?

Nah... I don't take things as seriously as you. You really need some fresh air, hon.

I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinions. It's just the way you mentioned it that irked me.

The guy wasn't doing anyone harm. So what if people found him funny and like the song. It's just all for fun.

Nah... I don't take things as seriously as you. You really need some fresh air, hon.

I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinions. It's just the way you mentioned it that irked me.

The guy wasn't doing anyone harm. So what if people found him funny and like the song. It's just all for fun.

i don't take this seriously. i just don't like the song. if you were irked, then you took it seriously. i mentioned nothing but the song, and you're giving me advice. i said a cliche...'songs people are into these days'..it's been said by many. i reacted almost like Simon Cowell. and you're getting on me, personally. you don't come across like you're having 'fun', when you get on a member personally. maybe you need the air.

i was almost afraid to come in here, because i knew i wasn't into the song, and i knew that somebody might decide, that they don't like that everybody is giving the same reaction. and that somebody is you. so you're not comfy with someone giving a different opinion.

Pants on the ground pants on the ground looking lke a fool with your pants on the ground. :D :D

Back