Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

You know just yesterday I was thinking it will only be 3 weeks until June 25. Paris must be in a lot of pain that she would rather be with her dad in heaven then here with rest of the world. Michael wouldn't want that for her and I hope she gets the help she needs. I hope Diana Ross looks into this. I hope someone really steps in here.

I got a sinking feeling in my stomach when I heard about this. I don't know what it was exactly which sent her over the edge, but no one seems to care about Michael's children. Not the Jacksons, not AEG, not the media, not Wade Robson, no one. They lost their father. No one can really fathom what's going on in these kids' hearts and minds. Much love and prayers to Paris :angel:

They should remember that they (Prince, Paris and Blanket) are kids. They have to stop pressuring them.

We love you as we love your father

I wish there was a way to let her know we don't judge her, nor blame her for what she did. Also wishing her the treatment she receives helps her to be better or coping easily with all the bullcrap created by her relatives and the media around Michael and the children. Prayers don't work, she needs nothing but true unconditional love, support and sincere wishes for her speedy recovery.

Paris Jackson left a suicide note and then cut her arm with a meat cleaver ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with an intimate knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's daughter called a suicide hotline and the person on the other end was alarmed enough to call 911.

Our sources say in addition to cutting her right forearm, Paris had taken a large number of Motrin pills.

We're told once Paris was taken by stretcher to an ambulance and then transported to a nearby hospital, she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72-hours.

She received "numerous stitches" for the cut.

As for the suicide note ... we do not know what she wrote.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VNN8BHYS

paris jackson left a suicide note and then cut her arm with a meat cleaver ... Tmz has learned.

sources with an intimate knowledge of the situation tell tmz ... Michael jackson's daughter called a suicide hotline and the person on the other end was alarmed enough to call 911.

Our sources say in addition to cutting her right forearm, paris had taken a large number of motrin pills.

We're told once paris was taken by stretcher to an ambulance and then transported to a nearby hospital, she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72-hours.

As for the suicide note ... We do not know what she wrote.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2vnn8bhys
omg!!!

I had to google what that was, but boy, I wish I hadn't. Where do these dubious reports keep coming from??

I just hope she gets the help and support she needs. She AND her brothers, this can't be easy for them either.

PS. Motrin pills appear to be regular painkillers. You'd have to take a bunch (like 20) for it to be potentially harmful.

I hope this suicide note aint true mann. What the!! Im so scared of what will happen after this. You know when someone wants to do somethin they doit no matter how many times they failed.

This is a true nightmare

Paris Jackson left a suicide note and then cut her arm with a meat cleaver ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with an intimate knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's daughter called a suicide hotline and the person on the other end was alarmed enough to call 911.

Our sources say in addition to cutting her right forearm, Paris had taken a large number of Motrin pills.

We're told once Paris was taken by stretcher to an ambulance and then transported to a nearby hospital, she was placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72-hours.

As for the suicide note ... we do not know what she wrote.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2VNN8BHYS

Why is Debbie talking to the Press? She needs to keep her mouth shut.

Anyway, I am so shocked. :(

Pure sorrow for Paris. My thoughts and prayers to Paris. :(

1:30 PM PT Police went to Debbie Rowe's ranch to speak with her today ... presumably because she's been spending a lot of time with Paris, and knows her state of mind.

0605-debbie-rowe-police-akm-3.jpg

Omg....a meat cleaver. I pray that's not true. Gosh, that is so horrible. So incredibly sad. :( I'm so sad for her. She must really be feeling a lot of pain. God, please be with her.

They are giving live news on this site http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2VNN8BHYS

So much sorrow and sadness. :(

Omg....a meat cleaver. I pray that's not true. Gosh, that is so horrible. So incredibly sad. :( I'm so sad for her. She must really be feeling a lot of pain. God, please be with her.

I remember seeing pictures of Paris' wrists in some photos and I thought those were rubber band marks. Some people here were saying it looked like she was a cutter. Now seeing what happened today....would make sense. :(

Thank you guys for the answers. I wish I could help them....June is a terrible month.

DID ANY OF THIS HAPPEN WHEN MJ WAS HERE? no. People laughed at his parental methods but what he did was spot on. He knew EXACTLY what that bunch of goons was like and kept them away not only from them but the media too. They were enjoying childhood until he was killed and the Jack$on "family" was allowed free reign. If Michael Jackson was still alive today, would any of this be happening? I sure as hell don't think so. Stay strong Paris, we're here for you.

What are Motrin pills? That story sounds horrific. :(

I have the same question.

they are over the counter (meaning freely available) painkillers with the main drug being Ibuprofen

To overdose someone need to take significant amount of pills but recovery is expected. It rarely causes life threatening complications. it can affect the internal organs - mainly stomach and kidneys.

edited to add : I checked Motrin tablets have 200mg of Ibuprofen and 3200 mg is the maximum daily dose for adults so more than 16 tablets needed for overdose although they say no more than 800 mg (4 tablets) should be taken at the same time.

OMG who is feeding tmz all this information? this is getting ridiculous. whoever it is needs to shut their freakin mouths.

I find it disgusting that someone has TMZ on their speed dial apparently, with every lil detail true or not. Give this child her privacy damn! God bless Paris and hopefully she finds some peace of mind somewhere because being around The Jacksons and even her mother didn't help. SMH

Take everything TMZ said with a grain of salt. Remember their Paris and Janet slapped each other story. They always dramatize the story.

DID ANY OF THIS HAPPEN WHEN MJ WAS HERE? no. People laughed at his parental methods but what he did was spot on. He knew EXACTLY what that bunch of goons was like and kept them away not only from them but the media too. They were enjoying childhood until he was killed and the Jack$on "family" was allowed free reign. If Michael Jackson was still alive today, would any of this be happening? I sure as hell don't think so. Stay strong Paris, we're here for you.
You are soooooooo right!!! All those called him crazy. Michael knew what he was doing.

MJ knew what's best for his children and he sure put his children above everything. No other celebrities got even half the hate and accusations he endured. He protected his children for a reason. Now his children have been through all the vile lies and hate of their father and themselves and live with the Jacksons drama, greed, school bully, Internet harassment. no kids should deal with these. i hope Paris will get better and two boys too.

Back