Past Outfits You Wud Love 2 See MJ In Again (pics inside)

I still have mine on my photobucket yall! :lol:

photoshop1.jpg

photoshop2.jpg

MJdone1.jpg

Oh I love those so much, great job!!!

an other one, there's something strange about it... can't figure it out...

MichaelJacksonJAM2008.jpg

an other one, there's something strange about it... can't figure it out...

MichaelJacksonJAM2008.jpg

you know, i never would have noticed anything wrong with it if you hadn't said anything :p i think the only thing i can see is that the head is just a TINY TINY bit shifted to his left..but it looks AMAZING!!!!!! FABULOUS EVEN! :p good job..he looks breath taking

Last edited:
you know, i never would have noticed anything wrong with it if you hadn't said anything :p i think the only thing i can see is that the head is just a TINY TINY bit shifted to his left..but it looks AMAZING!!!!!! FABULOUS EVEN! :p good job..he looks breath taking

thanks! i shifted his head in every angle, it just couldnt look right... maybe its the position!!!

I really love the preppy style Michael had in the early 80s, late 70s. This is one of my favourite pictures of Michael. Look at that style! I freaking love it.

226e97190fjv8.jpg

I love him in Disney shirts too. I love disney I have a few disney shirts, and its so nice to see him in them because it shows that Michael is still Michael, regardless of the success and the fame. When he wore that goofy or pluto (i cant remember which) shirt to London for the world music awards, it was so sweet.

357e9551acst3.jpg

I really love the preppy style Michael had in the early 80s, late 70s. This is one of my favourite pictures of Michael. Look at that style! I freaking love it.

226e97190fjv8.jpg

I love him in Disney shirts too. I love disney I have a few disney shirts, and its so nice to see him in them because it shows that Michael is still Michael, regardless of the success and the fame. When he wore that goofy or pluto (i cant remember which) shirt to London for the world music awards, it was so sweet.

357e9551acst3.jpg

YES YES YEEESSSSS! I agree with you! I looooooove his preppy style from OTW and thriller era, and i loooooved when he would wear disney!!!!

how did you know???lol! Great minds think alike!!!!!:clapping:

YES YES YEEESSSSS! I agree with you! I looooooove his preppy style from OTW and thriller era, and i loooooved when he would wear disney!!!!

how did you know???lol! Great minds think alike!!!!!:clapping:

I liked that style too :D :clap: it looked so good on him!!

I love this thread,I remember the great MJNO thread.
I would love to see MJ wear the Prime Time live photoshoot jacket:

I remember this from MJNO. Here are 2 that I did...

75072784rr2.png
42751884cx3.png

Just did this one. I used a pic from Ebony in it, and it actually doesn't look much different. lol

31669328ys0.png

Last edited:
Back