Personal MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia Discussion

Re: Your MJ collection

Wow great collection Reeta:)

I wanted to know, on the third picture from the top, what is the black thing on the left?

It's a box for HIStory Tour watch.

The one on the left.
mjwatches

So coool, you have an amazing collection!!

Everybody's collection is really awesome

The latest item to my collection is T25 CD display (which I got for free!), which Im extremely proud of because there isn't many Finnish fans who has the display.. At the moment I know only one fan besides me who has it also :)

mjstuff23

That's an amazing collection Reeta!

Thanks :) It's a pity though that I have to keep most of them in a closet.. because of my mom. If she would find out how just much money I have spent on my MJ collection she would give me a lecture of the century! :lol:

^ great stufff..most of my stuff is in boxes(most cds, dvds, vinyls, and unframed posters) (im goin 2 college soon lol) but here r pics of what i left out (aka the stuff that wonf fit n my apt lol)

100_4024.jpg

100_4031.jpg

100_4030.jpg
(the binder @ the bttm is my book of mj clipping tonz n tonz of pics/magazie articles ect)
100_4029.jpg

100_4028.jpg

100_4027.jpg

100_4026.jpg

100_4025.jpg

i wish i cud show u all of it lol

Wow all your Thriller 25's, way to make me feel bad, I only just got a copy the other day from the internet. Its the book one.:lol:

Well this is what I can find at the moment. As you can see theres some Janet stuff too, from recent eras etc, and the Michael stuff such as Thriller 25. I have the MJ Ebony of course but its downstairs somewhere, and I have a few other things but this is all i could find right now. I have posters and stuff scattered around my room and house. Im in the process of tidying up lol

The Moonwalker is from my childhood so its an old vhs, its vintage to say the least lol. I have the segamegadrive somewhere too. All from the old days. I have alot more Michael stuff when I find it all I will post.

I just felt bored so I decided to take pics of what I could find. I just bought those Janet Ebony's today. :lol: And the 25 Michael pin ups magazine is a folder full of Michael posters from the 80s.

34xs7wy.jpg

Omg, my collection is sooo boring and little compared to everyone elses :mellow:

My exboyfriend threw every MJ CD of mine out because he said he wasn't going to have his friends come over and see them to be embarrassed by them. Before he came along, I had a complete MJ CD set including the box set which was in mint condition. I can't find that anymore either. Probably chucked by him. He was bad news. I eventually got around to throwing him out and am now working on getting my MJ music and other music back, among other things.

Right now I have downloaded (Legally) the MP3 Thriller 25th anniversary album, and Janet Jacksons new CD.

^^^ Oh my gosh, I would be SOOO angry if someone did that to me....and I don't even have that much stuff.

I am speechless after watching the video that MJJHIStory posted. :dropdead: I've never seen so much MJ stuff in my life! I could not even imagine having as much stuff as that girl does. Plus, I checked on her profile, and she's only 14! Geez!

My exboyfriend threw every MJ CD of mine out because he said he wasn't going to have his friends come over and see them to be embarrassed by them. Before he came along, I had a complete MJ CD set including the box set which was in mint condition. I can't find that anymore either. Probably chucked by him. He was bad news. I eventually got around to throwing him out and am now working on getting my MJ music and other music back, among other things.

Right now I have downloaded (Legally) the MP3 Thriller 25th anniversary album, and Janet Jacksons new CD.

i have a huge collection and if someone did that to mine I would be upset. Its so bad that you have to buy everything again. Particularly if some of it was difficult to get in the first place. Thankfully we have ebay these days that can be a great place for MJ stuff. Maybe you wont have to pay top price for it.

That's unbelieveble!! Shes probably born in one of his concerts XD

Last edited:

i have all solo original albums + ultimate collection and some singles

i have 2 dolls of :heart:Michael wearing BOW out fit and the box also includes the Beat It outfit.

I have over40 original posters and about 50 printed posters. whcih has covered my whoel room, including the ceiling!

some DVDs, Dangerous short films, HIStory, the wiz, some tours, VMS, moonwalker, ghosts, miss cast away! an american dream but they r not orginal. my Bucharest number one and the one DVD are only original.

original HIStory album on casete

original someone put ur hand out cassette

orignal HIStory vol2 on video cassette and i have over 20 video tapes of tours, TV programs, trial news, music videos, interviews and alot more
6 T-shirts

i have 2 notebook of his music notes.

Some Black or white an HIStory magazines + Ebony, Jet and Vogue.
and i have a book about his statue with bubbles.

annnnnnd

i have chips with the :heart:Michael's ultimate collection cover pic on B)
anyone has seen?
i will post the pic it as soon as i can :)

Last edited:

You all got awesome items ... really ! Its pure entertainment looking at all the pictures ! ...

I have:

-All official video of MJ.
-Dangerous Tour Bucharest
-4 pro clip from Mexico Dangerous Tour
-Manila, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Kualalumpur, Seoul, Auckland History Tour.
-Bad tour Yokohama and several Bad tour pro clips.
-All the audios....

Here are some of the stuff in my collection.

MyMJCollection002.jpg

MyMJCollection005.jpg

MyMJCollection007.jpg

MyMJCollection009.jpg

MyMJCollection010.jpg

MyMJCollection013.jpg

MyMJCollection017.jpg

MyMJCollection018.jpg

MyMJCollection019.jpg

MyMJCollection020.jpg

MyMJCollection021.jpg

MyMJCollection024.jpg

MyMJCollection025.jpg

MyMJCollection026.jpg

Man you guys are good. I still havent got Jet magazine, I want another copy of ebony. And I only have the white version of Invincible!

PS that HIStory doll in the gold suit is hilarious! :lol: I want it!

Last edited:
Re: A chinese fan

OK so when are you going to send me all of that stuff?

These are the photos of my items that concern ONLY THE THRILLER & THRILLER 25th ERA...
I have many disks and as soon as I make all the photos I put here her...!

Last edited:

^woahh! :shock: you've got so many things of Thriller and stuff!

Back