Personalise Firefox with Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
awww...thank you so much DI.....keep up the good work..:wink:

I can't install it for some reason. it says the download is not a valid install package. hmm...

I've been reading and "stalking", I guess, for months without posting. Just had to say Thank You!! for this!

I can't install it for some reason. it says the download is not a valid install package. hmm...

I had the same problem, but I had to register and install the application first. After that, the file loaded properly and now Michael graces every single page I view! :)

I installed it and I don't see any changes to my firefox, it's still the same...

I got the BAD Era one, with L.O.V.E. in the corner. Which one did you guys choose, and would it look the same for everyone, or work differently for different versions of firefox? Because I tried using the other ones before I picked the one I did, but half of his face would be cut off on all of them, except for the BAD one. Any idea how this works or is supposed to look like?

I got the dangerous one (same pic as in one of the Number ones CDs) saying MJ KOP and at the bottom It's all for love L.O.V.E.
I couldn't chose some of them because they didn't show completely. And one of them was like too dark for my liking, it covered too much

you can also make your own.....u can have the picture of your own choosing too. I did it last year after the memorial.....but I can't remember now.....

but it should be easy.....cause if I could do it.......its so cool once it does work......

woohoo!! Thanks! loving this :D I have the bad era one with l.o.v.e. :)

Back