Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

Re: Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :)

I don't think sending sunflowers for birthday is appropriate. I think we can choose something like bouquet of roses, stock, lilies, daisy poms, waxflower and sala along with balloons. Do you think it will be girly? Any way it was an idea and I'm in for whatever you choose, I just thought about something colorful for his birthday.
ROYA? is that u?

This is a great idea, Prince is a strong young man. The kids need all the love they can get, and let's show our love for Michael's children. They deserve it :)

I just donated 5 dollars through that donate link :)
What are the voting options?

Don't forget you can vote to have a couple of the ideas done and then if Ellabella has more money can always add on some of the others. Seems hopefully there will be a pretty big group donating! But coming up with at least one or two for sure gifts would be good.

Don't forget you can vote to have a couple of the ideas done and then if Ellabella has more money can always add on some of the others. Seems hopefully there will be a pretty big group donating! But coming up with at least one or two for sure gifts would be good.

yes but where are the voting options. there should be a proper voting thread with the poll and ides, you know.

OK, the link worked. I donated 10 dollars.

If the voting is between flowers and cookies, I vote for cookies :)

Last edited:

I go with the original idea, flowers.

Make a deadline on this project, see how much money got in, and buy flowers for all of it, simple.

I vote for flowers and balloons.... if Prince is anything like his daddy and i would like to think he is and has Michaels love for nature then i think he will find flowers a beautiful present to recieve. going to donate now....

donated $5, hope thats enough xxxxx

just to let everyone know, that I'll be happy with any gift we'll all agree upon! Because after all it's the thought that counts. And flowers is a beautiful gesture. Besides, we might have enough money for balloons as well.

Actually the one I love the most on that site is this one http://ww10.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=16929&dataset=10147&cm_cid=d10270

It has flowers, balloons, a teddy bear and candy! A perfect gift, imo *is so excited that starts jumping in the office and clapping hands. People are staring*

But just flowers are fine too!

Okay guys, sorry. Pay Pal was messing up but everything is NOW confirmed. Our deadline will be THURSDAY! I will have to place the order at least by Friday for this to happen. So AS A START, lets go ahead and decide, are we going to either,
FLOWERS AND BALLOONS
FLOWERS
GIFT BASKET
GIFT BASKET AND FLOWERS

(It won't let me add a poll)
I'll check back in an hour and see what everyone has said by then, and we'll go from there.

kathiejmie.... thats so cute,^^^^^^^^^ i love it. not too expensive either.

awww, thats ADORABLE!
just to let everyone know, that I'll be happy with any gift we'll all agree upon! Because after all it's the thought that counts. And flowers is a beautiful gesture. Besides, we might have enough money for balloons as well.

Actually the one I love the most on that site is this one http://ww10.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=16929&dataset=10147&cm_cid=d10270

It has flowers, balloons, a teddy bear and candy! A perfect gift, imo *is so excited that starts jumping in the office and clapping hands. People are staring*

But just flowers are fine too!

the simpler, the better.
Exactly! The thought is the most important thing, we don't need to give all kinds of toys and stuff.
Okay guys, sorry. Pay Pal was messing up but everything is NOW confirmed. Our deadline will be THURSDAY! I will have to place the order at least by Friday for this to happen. So AS A START, lets go ahead and decide, are we going to either,
FLOWERS AND BALLOONS
FLOWERS
GIFT BASKET
GIFT BASKET AND FLOWERS

I'll check back in an hour and see what everyone has said by then, and we'll go from there.
I vote for flowers and balloons (not too many!).

LOL, this is taking a lot of time..

LOL, this is taking a lot of time..
yeah LOL. we r spinning! we have al ot do do and we have done nothing!

guys, could u all please agree on balloons and flowers and we sure will add candies if we had money left, okay?
just consider it that we do not want it huge and expsnsive but beautiful and simple.

agreed? :angel: if u do please announce it.

Last edited:

Just donated. The original idea of flowers is good IMO :flowers: But of course you can also include something else if there's enough money. Like someone already said, it's the thought that counts! The most important thing is that Prince gets our message. Not how beautifully wrapped our message is. You know what I mean? :)

FLOWERS AND BALLOONS
FLOWERS
GIFT BASKET
GIFT BASKET AND FLOWERS

I vote flowers and ballons!

Thanks everyone who has already donated, we are already at $40!!! And it seems like from everyone posting, at least flowers are what everyone wants now. Like it's been said before, roses are too...not boyish? So that everyone can kind of agree on WHAT we want, and see what we're all buying, we should order from 1-800 Flowers or if anyone can suggest another company we can do it from there.

I just donated $6, I'm sorry I couldn't donate more as I have to load my card and it takes a day for the money to be on the card. I will donate tomorrow again when the money is on my card :flowers:
Everyone is doing a great job in donating :yes:

so flowers. settle in!
at last :D

now

per sunflower costs 5$
per rose costs 1.5$

i still think sunflowers r better. we may buy less than 100.
u see, roses r girlish, they fit Paris.

or u can suggest another kind, cheaper than sunflowers.

what u think now?

Last edited:

Great ! so can i still donate ?

What about Tulips + balloon or chocolate :) lol ?

Thank you hun! I just got the confirmation!
I just donated $6, I'm sorry I couldn't donate more as I have to load my card and it takes a day for the money to be on the card. I will donate tomorrow again when the money is on my card :flowers:
Everyone is doing a great job in donating :yes:

Great ! so can i still donate ?

What about Tulips + balloon or chocolate :) lol ?

YES! The Donate Button is on Page 8, I think it's message 117

Back