Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :) [ Donate button added on first post ]

Re: Prince's Birthday... sending flowers to him :)

so flowers. settle in!
at last :D

now

per sunflower costs 5$
per rose costs 1.5$

i still think sunflowers r better. we may buy less than 100.
u see, roses r girlish, they fit Paris.

or u can suggest another kind, cheaper than sunflowers.

what u think now?
I think sunflowers are fine, but if someone has better idea then it's ok, imo it's not that big a deal what the flowers exactly are. But 100 is pretty much don't you think?

I Just donated :) you will get confirmation soon

sunflowers is beautiful too I agree but we should have 1 or 2 balloon added :D

. I think we can choose something like bouquet of roses, stock, lilies, daisy poms, waxflower and sala along with balloons. Do you think it will be girly? Any way it was an idea and I'm in for whatever you choose, I just thought about something colorful for his birthday.

That would be gorgeous for Paris.

I agree, I think if doen right it is ok. By the way for Blankets birthday I was thinking of showering him with cookie bouquets! I don't think he would like flowers very much!

Yeah, I agree cookie bouquets would be more appropriate for the little one :lol:

Whats a cookie bouquet? I think I've been missing out!

That apple thing was cool that I think twinklEE posted before. If you choose flowers, please have balloons too.

Where are you getting them from? Lets find some manly flowers. Sunflowers I think is more appropriate than roses for Prince.

I don't have money in my Paypal right now.. how long will it take to go in.. or is the way of doing it direct from my card?

OT- Just looked at one of those websites someone posted.. saw the Valentines section...I wonder how many Valentines cards Prince will have from his young admirers..oh my gosh

Rockin a cookie bouquets are pretty awesome!

http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/gift-baskets/cookie-bouquets
We bought these for an actresses kids and they LOVED them! Tehse are so cute!

Thanks! OMG! Love those. Do they taste as good as they look?

That would be cool for little B.

we can buy different flowers. but the most important thing is the arrangement,

all i see in 1-800 is bunches of flowers in vase! that ain't cool.

any wonderful idea?

I agree with that!

Those cookies are too cute!!!! Also, an idea is, FTD has a bunch of Sunflower arraignments, we can also add a full size card, teddy bear, balloons, or chocolates with it.
Here's an example of one
http://www.ftd.com/birthday-pcg/the-ftd-sun-stars-bouquet/occasion-birthday/n2-4327/?gbb=premium

The page won't open for me :(

Can someone answer my paypal question.. I want to help.

Sorry, go to page 8, message 117. The Donate Button is on there.
Thanks! OMG! Love those. Do they taste as good as they look?

That would be cool for little B.

I agree with that!

The page won't open for me :(

Can someone answer my paypal question.. I want to help.

That would be cool! Um as for the taste of the cookie I never personally had them but Megan (the actress we bought them for) and her kids gave us RAVING reviews LOL. We bought each of her kids ones and had their names put on the cookies. And then we got her, her own! She even asked us for the site!

Well, here's a problem. If we did the cookies, we would have to end donations by Wed. and order the same day because they don't deliver on Saturday. So, it would go to him the day before his birthday.

Thank you so much to everyone who has already donated! We are at $65.41!!!

I love the cookies, but they don't deliver on Saturday. So we might do the Shoe, and some flowers.

Back