R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

I just feel so numb... this whole thing feels so surreal. I'm so emotionally drained and so exhausted that I feel like I can not even cry anymore...

I just keep in mind that one day we will all be with Michael again... in Heaven.

Right now he is looking down on all of us and I'm sure he would want to see us smiling and celebrating him and just keep his music alive...keep singing along to his songs...keep dancing... he would want that.

There is so many thoughts and emotions going thru me right now. I have been in utter pain and sorrow ever since I heard the news yesterday afternoon right before I was about to leave work. Michael has meant so much to me in my life that I cant even begin to explain it. I was born with a birth defect that has put me in a wheelchair since birth. Growing up, I was always made to feel different and made fun of by other kids. These experiences I think helped me relate and understand Michael to a degree. His music and performances have helped me thru alot of personal pain and have given me alot of joy in my life. I always looked forward to that new album or that new song or that performance he was going to make on the next awards show coming up. I would love just to watch him speak at an event. His aura was something that could not be explained. His humanitarian efforts and childlike nature was something that I truely admired and still do to this day. I hope I can be half the man that he was in his life. I have lived here in Florida my whole life and I developed quite a love for Disney World and I always wanted to go in hopes that maybe I would finally get to meet Michael or see him in person. I just wanted to be in the same place that he was and experience the same things that he did so I could be more like him. Thanks to my Mother, I was given the opportunity to go to London in 1997 to see a concert of his. This was and still is one of the greatest moments of my life that I will never forget. And then in 2007 just after he was acquited of the charges I traveled to California for the first time to visit relatives. While I was there my wife was nice enough to let me drive down to Neverland just to see what we could see. We just got to the front gates that day. There was one other fan there with her mother. I just stayed there for about a half hour just taking the atmospher in and just knowing I was there was good enough for me. I can never repay my Mother and my wife for giving me those memories which I will cherish forever. As I write this I begin to tear up for what seems like the 100th time since the news broke of his passing. Michael may be gone in physical form but he will never be gone in our hearts and minds. Michael, I just want to say thank you for all you have given me and will continue to give me thru all the wonderful memories. Take a seat next to my father up in heaven. I will be with both of you again some day.

Patrick
RIP Michael Jackson- The one and only King of Pop

Gee I'm pretty sad now. I've been acting cool all day, acting like it didn't really hurt me, not showing emotions, but it kind of DID hurt me. And tomorrow me, my family and my brother planned this secret 25th year of wedding celebration for my parents so.. I gotta act totally happy tomorrow. I wish that 'party' was a month ago.

Damn I miss living towards those concerts. It's still not really real for me he's really dead. Kind of a weird feeling.

I wish things could have been different for you. I wish you could have found someone who really loved you (other then your children) that would have step in and stepped up if you were not feeling well, and told you not to put so much pressure on yourself. "To just slow down." Oh how I wish someone who truely loved and care for you, would have been there and maybe you would still be with us.

I still am in shock. I honestly don't know how I will come to terms with this. Seeing 1958-2009 with your name beside it, kills me inside. It so final and It just viciously cuts me all over again. Though I never met you I have loved you unconditionally. I alway wanted happiness for you. So many nights, moments, and thoughts were about you. All I ever wanted to do was love you and ease your pain. I alway felt that if you were truely loved and felt the love, personally, that life for you wouldn't be so painful. God I still can't believe you are not here on planet earth, That you are not here smiling your beautiful smile. You were too young to go, you had SOOOO much more to give although we didn't deserve it. The world never deserved your beautiful loving spirit, your presence. I have never had the pleasure of seeing your beautiful face and sadly never will. I'm still in disbelief...someday it will sink in that your are no longer with us. I hate feeling so powerless and having no control, if I could just turn back time I would. I feel that this could have been prevented. Oh how this hurt. I cry, stop, pull myself together, only to repeat the same thing again. I still haven't mentally let go of you. I, due time...I guess.

Oh how I pray that your soul will rest with the sweet risen saviour, jesus christ, henceforth, Now, and FOREVER MORE.

GOD oh how I Love, LOVED, and always, will LOVE YOU Michael Joseph Jackson! May your soul have sweet peace and finally... the REST, that the world never gave you. Amen!

My prayers are steadfast on all of you here, I know how trying this is on all of us, but we must be strong and continue to show our support to Michael's family and hold on.

i'm still in shocked i'm still in shocked :yes: please don't tell me this is true :cry:

my whole body hurtting me so much :yes: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I miss you my love .I can take this pain,I feel like dying. My love, my all, my sweet angel. My Michael , You are everything to me, I feel so sad and empty,oh my love, how much I love you, I can´t believe you are gone. Oh my god Mike, why? you where such a wonderful man, extrordinary human, te amo Michael y me siento sola, el mundo sin ti, sera un mundo vacio. MY heart forever yours. I love you. R.I.P my love.

i have to get this off my chest...It's not fair. You were chewed up and spit on by the media constantly throughout your life. That's all you ever knew. People scamming you for your money. Constantly hounded by paparazzi with NO privacy what so ever. People took advantage of you because of who you were.
Us fans were constantly by your side supporting you though...feeling the pain. We were with you throughout the years...And what happens in the end?..

We all fall down!!

You're gone. Your legacy will live forever. But we will never get to see YOU ever again. This is the part that hurts me the most. It's over.

It's just so unfair. :sad:

RIP Michael

Nobody can hurt you anymore.

It took me a second to react to this. I've just been in shock of it all, i can't cry, I just feel empty and numb. This man has inspired me to push myself to be the best I can be. I will always love him as an artist, a performer, and as a person. I never had the chance to meet him in person or see him perform live...

I love u Michael,
R.I.P.

I feel worse today than I did yesterday. I am beyond devastated. No words can describe the horrible feeling I have right now. I never expected in a million years for him to leave us so early and it's just so surreal like others have said. I was so looking forward to seeing him in concert one day. I can't believe I'll never have the chance now :-(. I am so sorry this happened to you Michael! You were too good for this world Michael.

Last edited:
I really feel the same or worse as losing a close relative. This is gonna be a long grieving process.

Yeah, 24 hours + and this is still not really something I'm able to comprehend. Such a big part of everyday life is gone. The music, the stories, the name, just how he was embedded into everyday culture around the globe. This is deep.

Birds are singing, but I can't hear their music. The sun is shining, but I am cold. My heart is full of love, but I feel empty. The world is not the same without you, Michael. I miss you so very much and it hurts.

im still not getting it in my head.
i have to say it to me all the time, because i dont believe it.
and i always ask myself, how to live on? like, what am i gonna do now since he was always there? knowing that i have to live now the rest of my life without him, without new pics, without anything just makes me feel SO bad.

how did fans know there was a meet up in trafalgar square last night? i heard nothing about this but would love to have gone to pay tribute

*still in shock, and can't believe it*
i woke up today and hoped all is fine, and michael is still there. but no...
yesterday was my first day in my life to see the sunlight and know that this is the first time this happens without you. i will never forget what i was feeling.

R.I.P michael
I will allways love you.

how did fans know there was a meet up in trafalgar square last night? i heard nothing about this but would love to have gone to pay tribute

That's what I'm saying guys, we gotta do something to organize these vigils better and give everyone the chance to show his grief publicly.. Ok we've been doing this for two days on our computers, it's time we outpoor our pain in public and together.
there are vigil threads here; let's all post this activity and make calls there in time

I can't find the words to say how strongly I love you and how much I miss you. I wish I could tell this to you personally. My biggest dream was to see you on stage as I have never been to your consert. You are my hero, my inspiration that will never die. The memory of you is going to live in my heart forever. I wish you happiness, joy and peace for all eternity at your never-never land...

In your darkest hour
In your deepest despair
I will still care.
I will be there.
In your trials
And your tripulations
Through your doubts
And frustrations
In your violence
In your turbulence
Through your fear
And your confessions
In your anguish and your pain
Through your joy and your sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart.

Remember? :')

I'd never thought I would be present at this terrible day....I still can`t believe it's true, my deepest and sincerest love to the kids and family and to all of us, fans.
Michael I'll never forget you for the rest of my entire life!
Rest In Peace, King Of All!!!

I still cant believe it, and I dont think I ever will. I just cant. In a way the worse part is that it happen so suddenly.

I been a fan for nearly 20 years. In all that time Michael has been huge part of my life. And there have been some very dark times. Times that nearly claimed his life.
But he overcome all that. He was that strong. If he had died during the trial, it would have easier to understand. Now they say he is dead for so little reason.
I simply can not believe. I knows he lives. I can feel him in my heart.

Back