Thank you for anything!!!!!
You are always in my heart!!!!!
You are not alone !!!

How does it feel
When you're alone
And you're cold inside!!!

2chxgdw.jpg

I feel deep pain.
I recognized it now. but i can't really handle with it. it still makes no sense that he's not here anymore.

thank you, mike

Last edited:
September 11th, Barack Obama becoming the 44th President of America, and the death of Michael Jackson. These are the three cultural events that I think my generation will remember the most. And for that alone, we can rest assured that despite all of the scandals and ridicule that maligned his name, Michael was a winner.

What's happened in the days following his death has been awe-inspiring. On one hand it makes me happy, and on the other it pisses me off. All of these people praising the great Michael Jackson, when a week ago the first thing they would have had to say about the man would be drastically different. I do feel better knowing that I was one of his true fans and don't have to alter my behavior after the tragedy.

Honestly, I don't think these people are fake fans. I think they're closet fans who thought it was cool to speak a certain way about him, and now they have the opportunity to sing his praises without being "weird."

My own reaction to this was something I'm still not too sure about. My mother woke me up and told me that Michael Jackson is dying or has died. I tuned into CNN about fifteen minutes before his passing. I went out to take out the garbage, and when I returned the first thing I saw was Michael performing Billie Jean at Motown 25 with the headline "MICHAEL JACKSON DIES AT AGE 50." Seeing him right there in his prime with that particular headline was something I'll never forget.

I always do my hardest to not be perceived as a sensitive person (even though in my own privacy I'm probably the most sensitive person I know... that's how it goes with most hard-asses, isn't it?). I playfully heckled my mother when I saw her crying. "Are you crying?? Really????" I started laughing at her. Then I went into my room, and cried for ten minutes. For the rest of the day I just watched tributes and developments (but mostly his music video marathons, because it was more important for me to look back on that stuff) and was my usual self, but I'm pretty sure I had glassy eyes all day.

I don't know whether part of my childhood has died or has become immortalized.

The American public and its cynicism ruined this man's life, and in the end, he brought the entire country (and world) to their knees.

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. Your music has gotten me through a lot of depressing times. I started listening to you when I was two years old, and throughout all of the various changes in my life, being a fan of yours was the one constant. And because my stupid ego won't allow me to be emotional with anyone in real life, I'll get it out off my chest right here: I love you, brother.

You know it, ya know! OW!

I used to be an active member here a few years back, and this place was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news, but unfortunately for some reason I wasn't able to log in to post until today.

Like Grand Master S, my mother told me that he was possibly dying when I was on the treadmill in my garage and I rushed off and turned on CNN, too. Literally about 30 seconds later I got to my computer and saw TMZ's headline about him passing. I couldn't believe it. I WOULDN'T believe it. I was in such shock that I didn't even shed a single tear until the next night when his videos were playing nonstop on TV.

I've experienced quite a few deaths of family members and friends, but the only people I've ever cried over was my grandpa and MJ (and my dog Kirby)... they defined my childhood and the person I am today.

I don't know whether part of my childhood has died or has become immortalized.

This is so true...I'd like to think of it as the latter. A lot of people (including my parents) keep saying that their childhood is dead and gone, but we still have memories and memories last forever. It's been amazing to talk to random people (especially older people) over the past couple days and share memories between one another.

I have so much to thank Michael for - without him I doubt I'd be a filmmaker and so fascinated by visual arts... I doubt I'd be as charitable and active in my community... I doubt I'd wait before judging a book by it's cover... I doubt I'd be so content with being considered "different" by social standards.

I'm so glad this community is still here, and still so supportive and welcoming and loving. It's been very hard these past few days not being able to commiserate with people who truly understand the extent of what I'm going through. I've been trying hard to explain and express myself to others, and I know a lot of people around me think I'm insane for grieving over him, but what can you do.

Rest peacefully, Michael. I love you tons and I hope I get to meet in you in our next lives.

all Russian fans will always love you... forever... you always in our hearts... god bless you Michael...

R.I.P Michael, you deserve the peace, and I am sure you are now in a better place in heaven.
I miss you though, you're my hero and inspiation and favourite singer.
When I needed help during my flute exams, your music would calm me, the same with my GCSE's and other challenging times in life. Thank you for all you have given to the world.
I will never forget the amazing things you have done to help people and will play your music wherever I go, tommorow on my birthday and your memorial day, at my bday party on saturday, on my holidays abroad, in the car, at any time I can.
You are amazing.

I love you MJ.
:)

today is the day of Michael jackson will be in heaven in are hearts forever AMEN.

Michael whent to soon whent too soon from are hearts to are eyes too are minds too are hearts too are feets of life there'll be clouds in the sky there'll be Michael Jackson looking down on us everyday to see everybodt is o.k from his smile from has peace and his heart of tuch we'll all remember the passion of his heart and passion of his eyes of true man who created about love to his lovely fans all around the world and he is true man. he heao, true leader,too music from his heart in true voice that we'' ll hear him everyday in beat of tunes that created and change the world and lifes for the childrens and peple and with needs :yes: you'll never leave us in are hearts
love and peace and support and love is true story of one person soul to touch anyother soul is true world soul of love.

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON I ALLWAYS LOVE OYU IN MY HEART :heart:

When I was just eight years old I was in the Natural History Museum in London. Michael Jackson walked right past me and my brother (who was a massive fan) neither of us said anything, we just stood there open mouthed. I remember he looked so tall! I wish now I had said hello or something. I remember "Heal The World" being played in our school assembly not long after that. What I mourn for the most is not Michael Jackson the music, but Michael Jackson the person. No I did not know him in person but could anyone be more kind hearted? Yes there is a lot of people who say "oh but he had kids in his bed and that's wrong" etc etc, but surely that is only a bad thing if it is sexual? Why do people automatically associate children in bed with sex? Doesn't that mean there is something wrong with their minds, if that's what they automatically think? And excuse me but didn't Maria Von Trapp jump into bed with a bunch of children she had met only for one day?

I believe Michael was a loving person and meant no child or adult no harm. Through his music he united races. He came closer than many to achieving peace through Heal The World. I feel sad hearing that song now as it feels that whole ideology is down the pan. I can only hope that in death that dream of Michaels can be resurrected. I hope that his fans come together and try to heal the world again, for Michael.

I really cant believe that im about to write this.

Michael is dead, its so surreal to me. When I first heard it, I was in Germany, for my summer holiday, on my way to France for two weeks.
I broke down crying in the middle of the night. It's been a long time since my heart have been that heavy.

I cant believe that instead of being excited for seeing him in London Im instead crying when I see him perform. cause I know thats its never going to happen.

I miss him so much, and it feels so strange aswell, I have never even met the guy but in a way I feel linked to him. I can relax a little bit more in knowing that he's in a better place, free from all the hurt..

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson. I love you more:cry:

i hope you are in a better place .....i can't belive is true...alweys love ...he was an angel and naw he is in heven...rest in peace my friend.....

Michael, thanks for everything. Believe you are busy in heaven dancing with the angels now, but please visit us often in our dreams.

Rest in peace my angel I love you so much I pray for you every night that you have found eternal peace, are that you are in the presence of the Lord

It broke my heart to see Jermaine in such pain found here on BBC

I just wanted to send him a hug and a message to Jermaine and the Jackson Family:

I am 1000% positive (due to personal reasons) that there is the "other side". This song and lyrics below has helped me with the terrible pain I've gone through with members in my family that have died of cancer -- and more recently when my father passed away due to a faulty heart pace maker:

The Other Side
~ by Don Conoscenti

I'm over on the other side
where life and death softly divide.
Left my skin and bones behind
now I'm over on the other side.

Can you feel me there with you?
My breath is gone but I'm not through.
Loved you then and I still do
from over on the other side.

I can fly. Really fly.
below the earth ... all through the sky.
Tell 'em all I did not die.
I'm just over on the other side.

It's good here on the other side.
The sweetest songs...the bluest skies.
Thank you for the tears you cried
but it's good here on the other side.

I can fly. Really fly. Below the earth...all through the sky.
Tell 'em all I did not die.
I'm just over on the other side

The world is smaller than a needle's eye.
Where life and death softly divide.
When you leave your skin and bones behind
I'll be waiting on the other side.

I can fly. Really fly. Below the earth ... all through the sky.
Go tell 'em all I did not die.
I'm just over on the other side.

You can hear the song when you CLICK ON PLAY BUTTON here

The song and lyrics is now also helping me with the loss of Michael...

I hope this song/lyrics might also help Jermaine and the Jackson Family as well.

Love and peace,
Cindy aka CindyRilla aka CindyPDX

Last edited:
I love you, Michael Joseph Jackson. You will remain in my heart and in my memories FOREVER. You were an Angel on Earth... and it was time for you to go back to God. I pray that you are happy and finally at peace now... and again... always remember that more people loved you than hated you in this world. I hope that you are clearly seeing that now. May God have mercy on your soul for everything you have given to the world. I'll look up at the skies, and pray that you will hear me say "I love you..." and prayerfully I will hear you whisper back to me, "I love you more..." Go dance with the other Angels now, my dear... I LOVE YOU. :angel:

I love you michael so much! You are always in my heart...Please come back michael. I MISS YOU...:(

i don't want you go away
can you came back???
I love you, Michael
i will never forget you, for you're always in my heart.

Back