R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

I wish I had prepared myself for this. A part of my life is gone that I can never get back. This hurts me so bad. I didn't realize how big a role Michael played in my life until now. Now I'm just lost. I have other people I listen to. But Michael was the main one. It will never be the same for me again. Nobody else I listen to can do for me what his music did. I'm going to cry. This goes beyond anything I could have imagined for sadness. This is dispair overload.

i havent been on this site for months and really dont have the time to come back, but i logged on today for obv reasons

i was watching the news at the time, and i am totally devasted like everyone else here, i cant believe one of my idols died on my 18th birthday :(

i balled my eyes out for hours i feel sick

always thought id be old and grey before i had to say this..
R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson i love you

I am at a loss for words right now. I'm in tears while I read/type this.
Michael you are in the arms of the angels now. May you find the peace that you never had in life. I love you forever.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael....
You've made this planet better, you've changed the world... And we will always remember your words about peace and love... With you we became stronger and better...
Thank you, thank you, thank you....
There are no words which could describe our pain and our love to you.
Rest in peace, our Dearest and Number One King...

I love you you are the biggest genius of our time. Im so sorry for the way the world treated you.

And I thought I didn't have any tears left....
but here I'm sitting crying over and over....
It's so difficult to find words

R.I.P beloved Michael!

I'm waiting to wake up from a nightmare that keeps going. I pinched my self and It hurt, but I still dont believe it. Michael, I'm happy that you're in a better place, but soo sad that you're not gonna be with us anymore. Thank you for Being you and Giving us hope to go on. Dont you worry about ur children because We'll all Take care of them. God Rest Your soul My Lovley Michael.

Love and Peace,
Romi

Now Michael is with the angels and no one will ever hurt him again.

We love you, Michael

(I am crying like a baby)

I find it hard to write words right now. I am shocked, I havent really slept.

But, Michael! I love you and always will. Your music got me through tough times at school. Whenever I was feeling down I could come to your music as an escapism.
Not just the music, but the person inspired me. Such a humble man. I can relate to him through his loneliness and vulnerablity.

I believe we must remain positive and celebrate his life!!

i dont even know what to say. my friend called me at7am telling me hes dead. i was laughing at her, saying thats sth. noone should make fun of.
now i must apologize for calling her a liar.

i wish i would have seen u once, just for one second. to live in a world without you is just so unreal.
never new pics again, no music, no concerts nothing..
i just hope i will listen to hi songs with joy once again anytime...

I can not take it.. I am not a freak or a sissy or whatever.. I don't think anyone can understand what MJ means to me. The influence he had om my life is unbelievable. It's strange but I never thought he would die. I mean, I never stood still and thought about it. I don't know how to handle with this. I feel like wanna die.. Michael RIP my friend, brother.. You don't know me but you are the greatest inspiration of my life. I love you.

the whole world loves and misses you michael. i've had no sleep and been crying constantly. i just can't believe you're gone.
gone too soon.
:( such a hard time.

I just dont know what to do right.
This is so unfair.
He has been such huge part of my life since I was teen years old. Nearly tweenty years. And eventhough there have been periods where his music matter less to me. I have always prayed that he was happy and loved.
I really thought he was gonna live to be a old man.

It's too much to bear :(
I feel sick and am crying constantly and don't know how the world can go on without our beloved Michael!

And then I think of Prince, Paris and Blanket and have to cry even more.

I hope the right people will take care of these sweet babies of Michael!!

Michael's been a part of my life for 26 years. A huge part. I just don't know what to do now. Michael, I will love you forever! I don't know what else to say. R.I.P

Michael, Beautiful Angel, you know How Much I Love you and always will love, cherish and adore. My heart is broken now. I miss you so much, words can't express it.
You're forever in my heart :heart: My spirit is with you, you know it. Looking forward to be with you someday, together in Heaven. The sooner - the better.
Rest In Peace, Dearest Michael :heart:

I'm not really sure what to say as words cannot express how devastated i am that we've lost someone so special. I've always adored Michael from being a child and to suddenly not have him in my life in the same way anymore is heartbreaking. I can only hope Michael's in a better place now, rest in peace Mike.

still in shock. keep hoping it remains just a "report" and that he'll come back to surprise us one last time...

that said i was just interviewed by the newspaper! so... that's kind of cool

of course the reported knew nothing at all about him (she wasn't sure what "thriller" was) so i have a feeling its going to be a joke of a report.

Im totally agreed with you.. it was already 3 days passed but I still don't believed that Michael was dead.. Just see his family reaction.. they just act like nothing happend and I don't see Janet Jackson at all on CNN, BBC etc.. as far we know they both are very close sibilng and his children not allowed to see their father dead body.. isn't it nonsense..?

I think this was fake dead.. Michael and his family just created and act about his dead cause this was the only way for him to retired from show business and being sue.. I still believed Michael is still out there..

Even if this was true.. Michael will always live in our heart for now and forever and ever...

Michael Jackson,

Truly the world's greatest entertainer of all time. No one compares to you. Your talent is undescribable, the way you move, your voice, your amazing song writing skills, the whole package. No one has made me feel like you do, Michael. When I'm down I put on your songs and just hearing your beautiful voice is the biggest comfort anyone can offer me. Now that has been taken away so unfairly. The thought of never hearing that voice again, never seeing those moves, never hearing your adorable laughter and seeing your beautiful smile breaks my heart more and more each second. One thing that truly shatters me inside though, is that I never got to tell you how much you mean to me, how much I love you and how much of an impact you've had on my life. I keep running over the thought that I never even saw you close up, in my mind and it's upsetting me more and more. Hopefully where you are you will feel the warm presence from me and every one else who feels the same.

Ever since I can remember I've known and loved you, Michael. I've grown up with you as if you were part of my family, a best friend and now you have been taken from us. It just isn't fair. You're my biggest inspiration and always will be, no one will ever take your place, EVER. Your presence on earth was nothing but good. You tried to heal the world, made people better themselves, help everyone you could; you, someone with such a beautiful soul, do not deserve this at the tender age of 50.

It's such a shame that you still had so much more to give to us. But that doesn't matter, you have already given us enough. Thank you so much for everything Michael! We are so thankful around the world for sharing your amazing talents. Your gift of music, dance and everything in the entertainment industry. Your wonderful soul, heart and mind. Your passion for helping others. All of these qualities have helped me, and many others become better people and pull through hard times, I cannot begin to thank you enough. Your unbreakable spirit that never gave up no matter how hard people tried to bring you down. This is why you are, and forever will be, the king, Michael.

Words can't begin to describe how I feel without you here with us. I haven't been able to stop crying for hours. I am totally devistatied that you have gone so soon. I can't even imagine how your family, especially your children, are feeling right now. I feel like I have lost my family, part of my own soul. I keep praying this is all a bad dream but I am realising that it isn't. These are the hardest words I have ever had to say in my life and I cannot believe I'm writing them so soon. I have been honoured to be your fan for the whole 16 years of my life and will remain honoured to be for many, many more years to come admiring your legend. You were taken too soon but you were far too good for this planet, I hope you're in peace and in a better place. May you rest in peace Michael, I'll love you forever. You will always be with me wherever I go.

I love you most.

Matthew Perry was just a while ago reporting from LA at BBC America, and described it rightly: the massive and immense mourning that has been going on nation-wide, it seems that has been going on so far privately -through the web, by watching tv tributes etc..
I think it's time that we bring this out, that we express it publicly, that we show in an organized way in our public life exactly what Michael was for us and how much pain we feel right now. Vigils are a good way to start.

Back