R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

I have been coming to this board since 2003 when the Martin Bashir lwmj came out. I always love him and the music but never paid him much mind until then for some reason.
I guest it's because i saw that he was being attacked unfairly and it made me want to be
a fan, defender of him.
It is just so crazy right now. I really did not want him to die this. I fantasize many times
of somehow his name being cleared of the allegations. Hoping that one day the alveros or chandler came clean.

I think he literally died of a broken heart. I hope that he would of gone back to being a jw before he died.

I believed he was really a good man with a good heart.

And my prayers and thoughts goes out to his family. Michael was facing allot a pressures that we may never know about.

I thank MJ for what I have become.
I speak English I live in Sydney because of what I have learnt from him
I have always felt priviliged to have had the opportunity to live in his era, would have never thought this day will come so soon

Rest rest rest in peace Mike, you have given far too much now it is time for rest

I have loved you for 26 years and i will love you for the rest of my life.
Thank you for all the great music, videos and concerts you have giving us the fans.

You have HEALED MY WORLD and thanks to you im alive today.

I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH BABY

R.I.P.
1958-2009

Michael, I hope your spirit soars higher than high. We miss you so much but you'll always be with us. I am a better person because of you.

RIP King of Pop Michael Jackson 1958-2009

This isn't fair. Why Michael?

I'd like to take this painful time to say Thank You Michael Joseph Jackson for everything you have shown the world through your Music, Videos and pure Entertainement.
I am who I am because of you.

I Have Always Loved You and Will Continue To Love You Forever and Ever From The Bottom Of My Heart.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON.

It's just so surreal. The o2 still has the page up. It even has an article on how the stage would be encrusted in diamonds of different sizes and colors. It's so sad to think about what might've been.

Michael, thank you for everything you have given us in your life, your singing, dancing, and music, made things so much easier for me everyday, and not a day goes by without listening to your songs.

I know you believed in the healing power of music, and the ability to ease people through hardship through music, and that certainly was the case for me.

I hope you finally find the peace you so greatly deserve, you will never be forgotten.

Thanks again Mike, Rest in Peace.

Michael,
Ireland.

Michael Jackson has been in my life ever since I first came into contact with music. I found my father's Bad LP and played it endlessly. Through all the trials and tribulations I admired Michael for his strenght, his humanity, his passion and his love. Very few were capable of bringing music about with such devotion and emotion.

He will greatly missed.

Rest in Peace Michael Joseph Jackson, and remember, we love you more!

There is so much to say, but no words that are good enough. Rest in peace Michael.
You were always to good to be true, to perfect for this world, to wonderful for some people to handle. We will always love you.

This is so surreal. I just keep on thinking I'm gonna wake up from this nightmare. Not Michael... This just can't be happening. He'll always be in my heart, like he's always been. And anyway I guess he's where he belongs now, in heaven with all the other angels. We just got to loan him, but thank God for that time.

Michael is my everything and the reason to all that I am. And his music will keep on saving me like it always has. I just hope that wherever he is, he is happy.
Michael, from the deepest bottom om my heart and soul, I love you.

We love you. We love you more and we love you MOST. Always and forever.

I love you Michael, I am hurting so much for loss of you. I treasure everything you have done for us, you have always been my inspiration. You made the world a better place. Thnak you for always sharing your talent and for loving us. I genuinely believe that you loved your fans and when you sang will you be there I always knew that our connection with you is so strong. We will always be here for you Michael. You are such a beautiful person. God keep you safe and God speed all our devoted love and compassion to you. I will miss you and will love you for all time.

Never can say goodbye
Suzie xxxxx

Michael Jackson, I will miss you so much. You brought so much happiness to my life. I just wish I could have told you that. Rest in peace. We love you more.

Our angel rest now, nothing can hurt you now, we will miss you and love you to eternity !

I don't know how some of you can actually use exclamation marks and "look on the bright side". I'm devastated with his sudden passing and I just can't accept reality. I don't even want to listen to his music; it will only make matters worse for me.

I can't believe he's gone. And to make things worse, I'm always hearing the same thing wherever I go. I hear it at a football forum, I'm seeing it in the news and MTV, people are actually talking about it. I just don't want to accept the facts. I cannot imagine my life without Michael. We won't be able to see him smile, say "I love you" or bring his kids out again.

MJ's gone and it's like something is now missing from my life.

I can't even bring myself to type that acronym, but I will just say that Michael will be missed more than he will ever know.

Only now 2 hours after I heard I am beginning to cry...the shock is passing and it is sinking in. Devastated

This keeps hitting me like a train or something. I see his beautiful face in avatars and siggys...:no: I can't believe it. Why did this have to happen? I dunno how I'm gonna cope with this. I feel like I've lost my best friend. So many factors are making this unbearable.

I am in absolute shock and disabelief. Everytime I hear the news or read about I am in tears,this is absolutely terrible. Thankyou so much Michael for all the memories and the good times,your music and your legacy will live on forever. I love you Michael and i always will. Rest in Peace the King of Music. xxx

Words just can't express how much im hurting right now.
I love You Michael, I send my deepest condolences to Prince, Paris and Blanket and the rest of Michael's family. He will be greatly missed and will always be remembered for everything he achieved and for the kind hearted, fun loving person he was.

Love You Always Michael xxxx,

From Michelle

~Rest In Peace Michael~

I was watching Smokey Robinson and he's so right: time goes by. He remembers 1958, when Motown was getting off the ground, and how it seems like yesterday. Artists like Smokey, Stevie, Diana... they are seeing so many of the greats pass on. Never in a million thought MJ would be one of them though, not at this early age.

Im the same. I keep thinking I wish Michael could hear what that fans are saying about him, see what they're doing. He was so loved and I hope he knew.

Then someone said, Bless him, now he's free: that got me in tears. Poor Michael from age 5- 50 this is what he did, he gave his life to us. Now he's free.

Dear Michael,

I am 24 years old and I remember falling in love with you at the age of 5, when I saw you on the cover of the BAD album.

It was love at first sight...

Ever since you have been such an important part of my life and I have always and will forever be so proud to be your fan!

You gave my life so much excitement, wonder and magic like no other artist has done and I know no one else is capable to.

My head aches, my HEART ACHES and I don't know how to take it...

It hurts my soul how many people treated you unkindly and unfairly and I wish that people will open their eyes and realize that, NO, you are not on the same level as the Beatles, Elvis Presley etc., but an artist LIKE NO OTHER.

Beloved Michael Joseph Jackson in HEAVEN, you ARE SO VERY MUCH BETTER THAN THEM, and you ALWAYS WILL BE and anyone intelligent and with a kind and open heart KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have not done you justice.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ENDLESSLY,

Simone S.

My words can't describe how I feel right at this point but it has made me very proud to be a Michael Jackson fan, too see everyone uniting as one celebrating the life of an unforgetable and an underdrescrible talent! word are simply are not enough

Michael Jackson may you keep spreading you love, care and inspiration throughout the world!

Right now I can't find the words I want to say. I feel numb & in complete shock.

But out of much respect for a man who has been part of my life since I was a little girl
I need to for now just say.....

RIP Mr Michael Joseph Jackson. I love you. :heart:

I can't believe I have just had to type that. :no:

MY HEART HAS BEEN RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST!!
I cannot begin to describe this grief. There are no words available.
It has always been my dream to one day meet Michael Jackson.
My dreams have died a painful death.

Back