Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Group-All threads merged

If you saw the commercial posted it states that the "Thriller" themed will come out on 10/9c

WAIT.....never mind. It is on, but its an old episode i think. The new one comes on at 9.

Ha....whoops.
My bad folks...

Last edited:
They are givin madd POSITIVE props to Mike!!! the judges and they just played the new WBSS remix to go to commercial.
Well well Mike all I have to say is...

MJ=$$$ :punk:

I'm watching!!! I LOOOOVE how they are giving SO MANY props to Michael!!! (i'm taping it too!!)

they are all saying how MJ is the king and how nobody can dance like him and how he put so much intensity in his moves, and the judges are like "ummm, this is MICHAEL JACKSON you are dancing to, you gotta do better" and the music is just making people dance!!!! uh, HELLO- mj's music hits the heart, and just makes you dance,a million times better than todays music!!

*sigh* I wish I was there! It's like a huge MJ fest!!!!!

WHOOOO!!!! I hope it gets better!

The first group murdered WBSS :( but the music sounded SO good on those huge speakers!!! I wanna see someone dance to human nature

Lil mama representing for Mike. Her response to the first group's performance, "THIS IS Michael Jackson-you gotta do the KING proud."

The other judge (guy)--"Michael Jackson is intense. He can make the simplest move look hard, it's not the step but the intensity behind it."

Just goes to show what a dynamic performer Mike is. The first group tried to incorporate doing the spin and standing on the toes.

The second group KILLED pyt. so cool--looked just like Mike.

they just played the thrillicious commercial. hee, hee, hee!!!

Last edited:
yeah, the second group did MJ proud!!! awwww......i LOVE this-lol.

I'm supposed to be doing homework!!! COLLEGE SUX, MJ ROCKS!!!!

I really hope everyone else does good! I just wanna hear the music!

ya Im loving this alot of promotion for thriller 25 MIKE IS BACK IN THE USA!!!!

Last edited:
sounds great.... waiting for videos online

Last edited:
The performances just keep getting better... 123 easy as ABC. Mad love and props to MJ on this show tonighht... hope all are enjoying!!!! Happy Thriller 25!!!

WOW! :punk:

The performances are AMAZING.. as well as all the suppport they are giving MJ. One kid even started to cry! awww america loves you michael!!

The show is incredible. And, for once they are actually using Michael's real vocals (while giving mad plugs to Thriller 25) instead of the usual instrumental/covers found in most dance shows. So much love and respect to Michael tonight, all about his music, everyone talking about how untouchable he is dance-wise, overload of awesomeness tonight.

:punk:

GreatSkates(?) did Mike proud. Thrillicious!!! Fish Chicks was a little sloppy although they too were good, but they were eliminated tonight. Very good program. Haven't watched MTV in years. Thanks for alerting us to these performances.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Promoting the most amazing entertainer on the planet.

Did yall hear that guy when he said we are dancing to the music of the greatest dancer that ever lived......then that other guy says, "he still living".:lol:

Wow....tonight was good. Never watched the show til now, but I did know that the skate crew was from Indiana, so props to Michael there definitely. They killed Beat It.
I really loved JabbaWookes(or something like that). There dance for PYT was the best combination of MJ moves and their own. I loved them the most.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Promoting the most amazing entertainer on the planet.

Did yall hear that guy when he said we are dancing to the music of the greatest dancer that ever lived......then that other guy says, "he still living".:lol:
yeah, that was too funny.

WHOOOOOO!!! MICHAEL JACKSON!

I really enjoyed the show :yes:

I was waiting for Michael to come out and show them how it's really done!!!

OMG I LOVED IT!!
I adored the constant use of the words King of Pop, legend and greatest entertainer to ever live. i also loved how they incorporated some of the new thriller 25 remixes in the original songs. i also loved the little michael montages they showed of his videos.
just overall fantastic

Americas Best Dance Crew has shown much respect
to the world's greatest entertainer.
The comments were so positive.

michaeljackson.jpg

Remember to vote for your favorite dance crew
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/voting.jhtml?episodeId=5234

Last edited:
who is veryone voting for? Just wondering what the fan consensus might be? I voted 4 and my children voted 3, however I also loved 2. 1 was a great start, but it seemed the performances grew stronger and better one after the other.

Americas Best Dance Crew has shown much respect
to the world's greatest entertainer.
The comments were so positive.

michaeljackson.jpg

And all this was on MTV......of all places.......go figure.

I think that MTV is trying to situate themselves for when Michael releases his new stuff. They don't want to be left out.

And all this was on MTV......of all places.......go figure.

I think that MTV is trying to situate themselves for when Michael releases his new stuff. They don't want to be left out.

Your comments make me want to shout :jump:/ I can't wait for the new stuff
to be released :punk:

Back