Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Group-All threads merged

lol..love that, "Michael Jackson's foot-work is like the best in the business." Truer words were never spoken! I loved what they did! So original, fun and it kept you interested.

A real artist is a legend that never dies. :wub:^_^

BTW, thanks for the video.

Last edited:
1. Ok they are showing MAD love to Michael! The most mad love I've EVER seen given by MTV in a loooong time! And I love how the PYT mix had some of the T25 version in it. The groups are dooooopeeee!!!! They I love how the group with the masks did the Dangerous routine mixed IN with PYT....and they really know how to grab their crotches :lol: That crotch grab was SERIOUS :lol:

2. The second group was REALLY CLEVER! :lol: I love the futuristic style...they were sooo cool with the hand motions lol And ya know i just looove how these groups fuse other things besides what their song required them to do. Like the Remember The Time reference in their choreography. The laughter with their hands was soooo clever :lol:

I'm loving the mad LOVE for Mike! It's amazing lol

Last edited:
1. Ok they are showing MAD love to Michael! The most mad love I've EVER seen given by MTV in a loooong time! And I love how the PYT mix had some of the T25 version in it. The groups are dooooopeeee!!!! They I love how the group with the masks did the Dangerous routine mixed IN with PYT....and they really know how to grab their crotches :lol: That crotch grab was SERIOUS :lol:

2. The second group was REALLY CLEVER! :lol: I love the futuristic style...they were sooo cool with the hand motions lol And ya know i just looove how these groups fuse other things besides what their song required them to do. Like the Remember The Time reference in their choreography. The laughter with their hands was soooo clever :lol:

I'm loving the mad LOVE for Mike! It's amazing lol

:yes: :yes: :yes:

*sigh* what a wonderful, WONDERFUL man! (i mean Michael- lol!)

i totally didnt have anything to say, i just felt like posting!!! lol

Last edited:
I LoVE the JabbaWocka one, the group wit the masks dancing to PYT. AWESOME!!! I voted for them...

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the vids, mkgenie. :)

Well, finally we got some kind of tribute to MJ on tv. It's about time! :rolleyes:

That was fun! :)

Yeah i watched a little bit of this show tonight. The roller-skaters that did "Beat It" were pretty good. :yes:

They had only LOVE for Michael!! I loved the postiveness!!!! :D :D The way Lil Mama would emphasize on his name...Michaelllll Jackkkkson! :lol: The show was awesome!!!

JabbaWockeeZ
Kaba Modern
Status Quo

are my favorite groups, it's gonna be tough to choose between those three because I like all of their styles, their determined and very innovative.

They had only LOVE for Michael!! I loved the postiveness!!!! :D :D The way Lil Mama would emphasize on his name...Michaelllll Jackkkkson! :lol: The show was awesome!!!
Yeah haven't you noticed how many times someone will say his name in a sentence. :lol:

Like an idiot, I haven't been on the forum for a while to know that this was coming on. Luckily, my Mom called me to let me know it was on and of course I'm recording it.

It makes me sooooooo happy to hear all the love given to MJ. From the host Mario Lopez (who has previously proclaimed himself as an MJ fan-especially during the trial), to the judges, and to the dancers. This show just further supports my feeling that most people, espcecially professionals in the business recognize that MJ is INDEED the King Of Pop!

I thought the show was pretty lame this week they've all done better. the skaters should have gone instead of my girls who are way better than them.And STOP talking about Michael is the past tense.

I liked the group that did Thriller (I think its Kaba Modern) and the crotch grab from the group that did PYT was.....interesting lol. Michael doesn't get THAT into it but they were good. And I was very happy to see all the love and props they were giving to Michael.

I am totally shocked by the MJ love on MTV.. it makes me miss Michael even more:(

Lil mama representing for Mike. Her response to the first group's performance, "THIS IS Michael Jackson-you gotta do the KING proud."

The other judge (guy)--"Michael Jackson is intense. He can make the simplest move look hard, it's not the step but the intensity behind it."

Just goes to show what a dynamic performer Mike is. The first group tried to incorporate doing the spin and standing on the toes.

See, that's the thing that a lot of people don't get and I'm happy it was pointed out. Michael is the most explosive and coordinated dancer I've ever seen. He gets all of his energy in to the most minute and seemingly unimportant steps. He's like a coild spring that just explodes and then retracts back, without any sloppiness or excess movement. It's how he moves that makes him the best, not the steps themselves.

I am totally shocked by the MJ love on MTV....

hmmm :popcorn:agreed! Did love the parts of the show I viewed! Go Randy!

Most likely has something to do with the licensing of (fox & Idol's owner) murdoch to use the Beatles. A little mutual back $crat..cha-$ching$.

Though my mind can help but think back to the LWMJ & trial conspiracy: (abc/viacom/mtv & murdoch/fox/politics & sony). All of the parties & their long-standing connections are slowly being revealed. Would love to be in any business meeting with all of them, then watch as they pretend to meet one another for the first time:lol: All that matters now is that MJ recoups & profits from their combined efforts!

Just shows that MJ, (along with his choice of attorneys) can also rock @ the business table.:punk:

Last edited:
Was there another group doing WBSS? I can't watch Mtv it won't show outside the usa.

wow! really Dats:unsure:. Where are you!

Perhaps a member can you tube it for you!?!!? Are the entire seasons of Mtv series, now sold on dvds, like other hit shows?

See, that's the thing that a lot of people don't get and I'm happy it was pointed out. Michael is the most explosive and coordinated dancer I've ever seen. He gets all of his energy in to the most minute and seemingly unimportant steps. He's like a coild spring that just explodes and then retracts back, without any sloppiness or excess movement. It's how he moves that makes him the best, not the steps themselves.

I agree completely...PERCISSION/PERCISE AT ITS FINEST..!

Let's Dance~~~

wow! really Dats:unsure:. Where are you!

Perhaps a member can you tube it for you!?!!? Are the entire seasons of Mtv series, now sold on dvds, like other hit shows?
I'm in London, England, and MtV says it has no permission to show it outside the usa. I checked youtube but there is no staus quo.

Last edited:
The show was Fantastic just like I had anticipated.

I loved that "PYT 2008" was heard at the top of the "PYT" dance by the JabbaWockeeZ! It sounded so HOTTT!!! :punk:

JabbaWockeeZ tore it up! They were my favorite last night and my favorite to win it ALL!:D

All the crews did GREAT on their dances. I knew that Fysh n Chicks wouldn't make it to next week's show. They've been on the bottom too many times and the crew BreakSk8 nailed "Beat It" with that last move when the guy stood on his head and did a 90 degree spin.

All of the Thriller 25 remixes were incorporated into each Master Mix for its namesake original song. That was cool.

I had no doubt that the judges were going to be on top of each routine. Every one of the judges is very passionate about DANCE, so nothing in this show, ESPECIALLY, was going to be short changed.

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING that MICHAEL would get MAD PROPS from the judges and the dancers. I had no worries. I LOVED IT!:punk:

Last edited:
oh-hhhh yeah!

Thanks MJchichi:punk: I hope they'll replay the episode, cause I was only able to catch a little bit:ph34r:

I just saw the episode and it was great! I especially liked the group that did "Thriller", they were my favorite, but every group added their own unique spin on MJ's dance moves and represented. I also liked how everyone was very respectful towards Mike and his art, there were no cheap shots or jokes about him which is really rare to see, but yeah the dances were hot and everyone did their thang! I really enjoyed it.

Back