Randy Jackson's Twitter...

This is so confusing.

He was talking about the actual Grammys yeh? Well that was in the massive Staples centre, if he wanted to go that much couldn't he have bought a ticket or something?

It would make more sense if he was talking about the Special Merit ceremony where MJs trophy was actually presented first. Frank accepted it and there was no sign of the family. Which was sad, I think, that no family was there to honour Michael whereas other people awarded had their family there. That Special Merit ceremony was invitation only.

ok Randy is Jealous and i posted his tweet to show it. this is MY opinion of his "Brother"

I think if the estate wants the opinion of the kids and wants to involve them in things DEALING with Michael i think its only right to have his kids do it. Not Jermaine who imo is still jealous of Michael, Not any of the other brothers, or Joe. this is MICHAEL not the brothers deal so MJ3 can help decide what goes next for MICHAEL, Their FATHER!

The "estate" will get to control things for generations to come. PPB may only get an allowance, we do not know for sure according to latest court doc. Maybe if they're good, they'll get put on some board.

Randy should have said something positive about the children. All of Randy's tweets and public statements have been negative.

He didn't want to participate in the reality show and I've never seen him at any other program that honrored Michael.

As someone posted, it doesn't make sense that the children would be invited but their guardian is not invited. How did they expect them to get there.

I don't believe they weren't invited.

Memefan: You have so much hate in your heart for no reason. I doubt you have even met the man. Randy is a very nice person and only wants the best for his family.

As someone posted, it doesn't make sense that the children would be invited but their guardian is not invited. How did they expect them to get there.

Well 3T were there.. they drive.

This is so confusing.

He was talking about the actual Grammys yeh? Well that was in the massive Staples centre, if he wanted to go that much couldn't he have bought a ticket or something?

It would make more sense if he was talking about the Special Merit ceremony where MJs trophy was actually presented first. Frank accepted it and there was no sign of the family. Which was sad, I think, that no family was there to honour Michael whereas other people awarded had their family there. That Special Merit ceremony was invitation only.

I think what happened is, the kids asked to accept for their dad. Once they were told the siblings weren't gonna get on stage for the televised award show on sunday, they decided to boycott the Merit award held on saturday.

It was not planned that Dileo would pick up the award for MJ. He had no speech prepared. Notice how he said, "he is doing it for Michael's children"?

Now Randy is whining looking for pity..

If he wants a pity party, he better gets going and throw it himself.

Jerk!

Memefan: You have so much hate in your heart for no reason. I doubt you have even met the man. Randy is a very nice person and only wants the best for his family.

I don't hate the guy...I just think he is a jerk. It is different hun!

I think what happened is, the kids asked to accept for their dad. Once they were told the siblings weren't gonna get on stage for the televised award show on sunday, they decided to boycott the Merit award held on saturday.

It was not planned that Dileo would pick up the award for MJ. He had no speech prepared. Notice how he said, "he is doing it for Michael's children"?

Jerk!
Word..

Which is why on his brother and his children's special day he decides to spread venom by crying that he and his brothers were not invited even he never came to any award show himself and even dogged his brothers as being media whores. I don't need to know the person to know that is jerka** thing to do.

I'm "thinking" that the brothers were invited to sit in the audience, but they were not invited to take part in the actual tribute ON STAGE, and therein lies the problem.

I mean, when you think about it, some of them have picked up awards and whatnot, but they have NOT been in any actual musical tributes. Janet had her own musical tribute on the MTV stage, I'm thinking that the brothers "may" have wanted to be a part of a musical tribute as well.

Jerk!

Hmmmm. I don't know, :scratch:I'm still confused.

I was trying to make sense of the 'we weren't invited' bit, it made more sense if he was talking about the invitation only Special Merits, especially because people here said the family did have seats reserved at the Grammys... and what about Gen saying she was going, did she go??

Well, all I know is I didn't appreciate Randy's negativity and 'Do you want more truth?' drama causing just before the tribute and the children were due to appear.

I'm "thinking" that the brothers were invited to sit in the audience, but they were not invited to take part in the actual tribute ON STAGE, and therein lies the problem.

I mean, when you think about it, some of them have picked up awards and whatnot, but they have NOT been in any actual musical tributes. Janet had her own musical tribute on the MTV stage, I'm thinking that the brothers "may" have wanted to be a part of a musical tribute as well.

Hmm.. this could make sense. ... but Randy then said he was talking about his brothers, sisters AND his mother and father not being invited..?

Last edited:
Hmm.. this could make sense. ... but Randy then said he was talking about his brothers, sisters AND his mother and father not being invited..?

I don't know what's up with Randy, maybe he's not in the family loop right now. It happens in the best of family's. I mean, after Mrs. Jackson changed her thinking regarding the executor's of Michael's will, Randy may have been so upset that he took a leave of absence from the family, per se.

As per an article on the Access Hollywood site, Katherine Jackson WAS at the Grammy telecast. As per that article, she was backstage WITH Blanket.

I don't know what's up with Randy, maybe he's not in the family loop right now. It happens in the best of family's. I mean, after Mrs. Jackson changed her thinking regarding the executor's of Michael's will, Randy may have been so upset that he took a leave of absence from the family, per se.

As per an article on the Access Hollywood site, Katherine Jackson WAS at the Grammy telecast. As per that article, she was backstage WITH Blanket.

Yeh, perhaps you're right.

Ohh I haven't seen the article you mentioned, so I didn't know there was any mention of Katherine being there.

Agree, another possibility is that though they were invited they were told to stay off the stage and not join the children on stage. This must have hurt some egos imo.

Yeh, perhaps you're right.

Ohh I haven't seen the article you mentioned, so I didn't know there was any mention of Katherine being there.
Big Apple is right, Mrs. Jackson was backstage with Michael's little son.

why oh why isn't "half" of this family able to deal with whatever issues in a classy and respectful way?don't they feel ashamed by the idea that one day the kids are gonna read or acknowledge about it all?what does it change for R to deal with this in private and avoid giving the media more reasons to make a fool out of him?hopeless....

Big Apple is right, Mrs. Jackson was backstage with Michael's little son.

Thank you, I didn't see that anywhere.

Well then I still don't understand Randy, as he said she wasn't invited. Yet she was there.

Mind boggling.

3T are not their guardian. They can't just drive them if the guardian says they can't go.

I know, I just meant they could take them if the guardian wasn't going. With permission of course.

Another tweet from Randy that confuses me. :no: Is'nt PP and 3T his fam or am I reading to much into this. I don't wanna say anymore about this, but he seems negative.

guys help me on this. Didn't Randy have a mental breakdown at one point. Maybe, he is having a setback. I am being serious and not joking. Could he. He seems all over the place with his emotions. I hope he is not. I do wish him well.

Gaz;2586376]This was not the time nor the place, handling it in this matter through a twitter page is very unprofessional.

What ever the facts are, they are minors and are guided by those responsible,

A call or a meeting with said would have been the best practice going forward.

Randy does not believe in talking , he does not want to be confronted with facts , he prefers to throw dirt at you through gossip writers , his friends and lately his tweets . Something will stick and many may believe what he says eventually . That is his policy .

He is following the same tactic he used against MJ for the last 2 years with AEG & the executors , but AEG & the executors are not his brother and they won't forgive him .

This last tweet proves he does not think MJ's kids are off limits , they are part of the 'game' and everything is fair in WAR .

guys help me on this. Didn't Randy have a mental breakdown at one point. Maybe, he is having a setback. I am being serious and not joking. Could he. He seems all over the place with his emotions. I hope he is not. I do wish him well.

well, I've never heard of that before . When did he have a mental breakdown ? Do you mean when he was abusing his wife . From what Jermaine's baby mama said Randy did that to avoid jail time and infact the family made everything possible to make him feel at home when he was put away , you know the Jackson's Motto 'as long as you are a Jackson you did nothing wrong, blame it on the girfriends/wives/husbands' .So they made him feel it's not his fault . They blamed his wife , she should have not complained about him cheating on her , reminds me when joe told jermaine's then girfriend when she run to his and Katherine's bedroom one night when Jermaine was beating the hell out of her , joe told her " so what ???? you are still alive" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
well, I've never heard of that before . When did he have a mental breakdown ? Do you mean when he was abusing his wife . From what Jermaine's baby mama said Randy did that to avoid jail time and infact the family made everything possible to make him feel at home when he was put away , you know the Jackson's Motto 'as long as you are a Jackson you did nothing wrong, blame it on the girfriends/wives/husbands' .So they made him feel it's not his fault at all .

Randy does not believe in talking , he does not want to be confronted with facts , he prefers to throw dirt at you through gossip writers , his friends and lately his tweets . Something will stick and many may believe what he says eventually . That is his policy .

He is following the same tactic he used against MJ for the last 2 years with AEG & the executors , but AEG & the executors are not his brother and they won't forgive him .

This last tweet proves he does not think MJ's kids are off limits , they are part of the 'game' and everything is fair in WAR .
Oh, Soundmind, I wish it wasn't like that but you seem to be right

well, I've never heard of that before . When did he have a mental breakdown ? Do you mean when he was abusing his wife . From what Jermaine's baby mama said Randy did that to avoid jail time and infact the family made everything possible to make him feel at home when he was put away , you know the Jackson's Motto 'as long as you are a Jackson you did nothing wrong, blame it on the girfriends/wives/husbands' .So they made him feel it's not his fault . They blamed his wife , she should have not complained about him cheating on her , reminds me when joe told jermaine's then girfriend when she run to his and Katherine's bedroom one night when Jermaine was beating the hell out of her , joe told her " so what ???? you are still alive" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lord have mercy, I never heard about a mental breakdown.

But, shoot, anything is possible. I just believe that Randy was very sure of himself, when it was discovered that Michael did not sign his will in Los Angeles. On top of that, you had Mrs. Jackson change her mind right in the middle of the entire episode.

That right there must have made Randy's head spin.

Hey peeps,I'm just hearing about The Fam not invited but Grandma and the kids were.I was wondereing was Tito's kids invited too ? I think The kids were brave to do this for there dad.I'm very proud of them and I'm sure Michael was smiling down on them from heaven. I think it was ashame that The whole Jackson clan wasn't present at the Grammys.There would be no Jackson 5/ Jacksons King Of Pop Michael Jackson without God,Mrs. and Mr Jackson and The Brothers and Sisters. I'll boycott next year that's for sure. This really bites hard, some respect,Not even a grammy mention for This is it or was there ? I'll check the list. I'm also mifted at The Oscars unless it's on the list fo Best documentary and they want to keep it a hush hush.. Ashame though. And I'm glad I didn't get those Cheap looking target glasses. I still had 3d hard shell glasses from Ice Age 3 I've gotten when I and my daughter went to the movies on my Birthday.....They kinda worked..

Lord have mercy, I never heard about a mental breakdown.

But, shoot, anything is possible. I just believe that Randy was very sure of himself, when it was discovered that Michael did not sign his will in Los Angeles. On top of that, you had Mrs. Jackson change her mind right in the middle of the entire episode.

That right there must have made Randy's head spin.
And it still seems to be spinning.

Back