Randy Jackson's Twitter...

Im sure there was a GOOD reason not to invite them at this time
Here is my take on it ...

Maybe they didnt invite them becuase they wanted the focus to be on Michael
and his children ONLY and not all the drama and publicity to be on the Jacksons.

The Jacksons always seem to bring a lot of baggage with them and the Grammy's
wanted to keep the tribute POSITIVE and beautiful for Michael and his children

Im glad we didnt hear from Joe or latoya or Jermaine
it would have taken away from the focus of the tribute
and be all about them, the drama and BS -

It was perfect with Just Michael and his children with 3T for support :)

Yeah, otherwise you may end up with another BET from Joe, Jermaine forgetting to thank Michael, and Marlon spreading the credit to the entire family.

That family is like a big baggage of drama to the point that Michael seems normal.

The Jacksons always seem to bring a lot of baggage with them and the Grammy's wanted to keep the tribute POSITIVE and beautiful for Michael and his children

Yeah, I agree. My theory had been that they were invited, but they were not invited to perform. And in my opinion, the brothers probably wanted to be a part of the Earth Song tribute ON STAGE.

Which makes me think of the demands they would have made, especially Jermaine (LOL), i.e. "we want to perform," "we want to sit in the FRONT row," "we want to be on stage when Michael's children receive the award," and "Jermaine wants to introduce his 3 youngest son's to the audience, like he did at the AMA's." LOL!

Yeah. That probably had conditions and they were not met. So they did not get invited. You know they always refer to themselves in the 3rd person. The Jacksons this and the Jacksons don't do that. The Jacksons put together this. Just my opinion don't know if they were invited or not. Really doesn't matter to me. Glad to see the kids and Three T. They were emotional. Taj was teary eyed. He's is a beautiful man. WOW.

You know instead of bitching about Randy someone should twit to him to post unreleased music he did with Randy & They Gypsys

You know instead of bitching about Randy someone should twit to him to post unreleased music he did with Randy & They Gypsys
yeah that would be cool :)

there has to be more to this, i can't see the grammy's not inviting michael's family. if it's true that's not right, i'm glad the kids went and 3T for support but i feel some family members should have been in the audience or on stage and some relative should have accepted his award the night before instead of frank.

and his children ONLY and not all the drama and publicity to be on the Jacksons.

I agree....

Even with all the drama, I thought the tribute should have been better than it was. IDK. Paris and Prince were the highlight, but the performance was much to be desired.MTV's was the best though. Hell even BET was better,IMO .

Even if everyone was invited, I don't think all of them would have went.Janet-NOPE, Latoya-NOPE, Rebbie-NOPE, Jackie-MAYBE, Randy-MAYBE, Jermaine-YES..lol,Tito-IDK. This is on past history. Michael barely went to the Grammys since Bad got shut out.

Yeah, I agree. My theory had been that they were invited, but they were not invited to perform. And in my opinion, the brothers probably wanted to be a part of the Earth Song tribute ON STAGE.

Which makes me think of the demands they would have made, especially Jermaine (LOL), i.e. "we want to perform," "we want to sit in the FRONT row," "we want to be on stage when Michael's children receive the award," and "Jermaine wants to introduce his 3 youngest son's to the audience, like he did at the AMA's." LOL!

Why does the thought of the brothers singing Earth Song makes me cringe?

Jermaine's vocals on that song? No offense to him, but no, just no.

Still don't buy it. Inviting minors..without an adult = ridiculous

Maybe it was a kid book launch? Apparently P Diddy's 2 kids were also invited without their parents. Or maybe the kids just happened to take picture without their mothers or whoever took them there? thought of that?

Sorry, i don't do self pity. Nor whiners.

I am not saying KF did not say that...I meant KF is an attention whore who has an axe to grind against the estate. She has beam an ally with Randy to create a lot of propaganda. Maybe she thinks if randy takes over the estate he will hire her to do his make up?

Don't get her angle, but I do feel sorry for her & the fans who are eating her crap: she has a few loose screws...and an upcoming book to sell.

I hope she gets the help she needs.
The poster said that jermaine kids came with combs kids for the opus book, maybe that's how they got in, maybe puff daddy comb was invited and he could bring as many people that he was allowed. and randy only spoke the truth about the grammy award, michael jackson siblings or parents were not in the audience, and the poster said karen faye said this about jermaine kids in reference to the opus book. that would make two events that we know of that did not invite the jackson siblings or parents.

Well, I try to make my posts make sense. Sorry. I am not a KF fan nor am I on her facebook but don't hate her either. Posters on the KOPboard said that she said that Karen posted that Jermaine & other family members were not invited. I don't think the KOP posters lied about her saying that. The pic I posted was from the OPUS event. There are lots more out there on the net about the event. Jermaine's kids were there with no other family members, came with Christian & Justin Combs from what I can tell & what was said in the thread, although I suppose they could have come with Jesse Jackson as he was there too.

As far as whether you are not invited to a launch & then send your kids - I will agree it doesn't make sense, but it seemed to have happened.

Seems Branca didn't want them there or at the Grammys, he is on the Grammy museum board with Joel Katz.

6 of 18 http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/qgbX...l+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles/7tuDcHMFACu

Email Me Jesse Jackson Pictures

Official+Michael+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles+2DR3jwCNnDFl.jpg
Glad you said that about branca, that's what I thought, yes branca is on the board of the grammy museum, and he may just be the reason that michael brothers or sisters and dad joe were not invited. and there were no other jacksons seated in the audience.

Glad you said that about branca, that's what I thought, yes branca is on the board of the grammy museum, and he may just be the reason that michael brothers or sisters and dad joe were not invited. and there were no other jacksons seated in the audience.

Joe Jackson ain't coming out of hiding until their is a definite answer regarding his allowance, in my opinion. LOL!

I notice that he ain't been seen since Oxman filed those allowance papers.

Yeah I agree and I personally think it's the way it should be as well. Michael was closest to his kids, they knew him the best on a very personal, every day level...so it was very fitting that they would accept the award.

It makes me think this will happen a lot as the kids get older if they decide to be more in the public eye with things. I hope it doesn't turn into a brothers vs. siblings thing... the brothers say they should be doing all this stuff for Michael but if his kids decide they want to... all the power to them. :)

Minors accompanying minors.

Still no sense & lots of speculations.

Bottom line: Michael's dependants were there: Katherine & the kids.

And his favourites nephews (who were also listed in MJ's will) 3T.

The end.

We are close to a full year of awards since MJ's passing, so I hope this will be the end for a long while. At least until Michael Jr. turns 18...then he will receive the invitations and there will be less ambiguity.

If I never see Jermaine accept another award for MJ, I would be very happy.

Last edited:
I wonder if Randy will tweet about his anger about Murray visiting Michael's grave?

I wonder if Randy will tweet about his anger about Murray visiting Michael's grave?

I do fine it a little odd that he was so quick to tweet about the Grammy by said nothing about Murray at all. It could be he is given room for the other members to speak, but seems kind of shallow to complain about not being invited to an award vs. your brother's murder visiting him grave.

thats randys prioroties for you. hes like a spoilt little kid. im gald his son seems to be more bothered

i really dont understand why people are mad at randy lol

its the truth they werent invited. . not even the kids UNTIL they complained about them having a tribute and no one from the FAMILY being present.

the family complained, they said come, P&P elected to go. . hence no other family in the audience. P&P probably wouldnt have come if they hadnt have complained.

its the truth they werent invited. . not even the kids UNTIL they complained about them having a tribute and no one from the FAMILY being present.

the family complained, they said come, P&P elected to go. . hence no other family in the audience. P&P probably wouldnt have come if they hadnt have complained.

How does that make any sense?

If no one wanted to go and they were force to invite Michael's kids, they could of blackmail the Grammy to invite the entire family. Why would they let only Michael's kids and T3 with the mother come if the Jackson pretty much could demand anyone they wanted if that happen.

Also, if no one from the family was invited at all in the first place, who was going to pick up the Grammy? Some random stranger from the audience.

I find it hard to believe that the Grammys would not invite the children from the very beginning. Aside from anything else, they KNEW an appearance made by Michael Jackson's children would be ratings gold. LOL!

Anyway, what is Randy complaining for, the ONLY people in the family who seem interested in attending awards programs were Joe and Jermaine (along with his 3 sons). We didn't see the ENTIRE family at the MTV awards and Janet performed. We also didn't see the ENTIRE family at the AMA's.

Like I said before, they ain't mad that they weren't invited, they were mad that they were not invited to PERFORM. Jermaine got a chance to perform "Smile," then it appears that the performance invitations dried up. In my opinion, that's the REAL problem.

I find it hard to believe that the Grammys would not invite the children from the very beginning. Aside from anything else, they KNEW an appearance made by Michael Jackson's children would be ratings gold. LOL!

Anyway, what is Randy complaining for, the ONLY people in the family who seem interested in attending awards programs were Joe and Jermaine (along with his 3 sons). We didn't see the ENTIRE family at the MTV awards and Janet performed. We also didn't see the ENTIRE family at the AMA's.

Like I said before, they ain't mad that they weren't invited, they were mad that they were not invited to PERFORM. Jermaine got a chance to perform "Smile," then it appears that the performance invitations dried up. In my opinion, that's the REAL problem.
Yes I agree.

Besides Randall ph/king about not being invited and ignoring Murray went to Forrest Lawn, the burial place of his ''beloved'' brother just tells you that he's got his priorities straight.

Who's truth?

The grammys said otherwise. It's a he said-he said.

Would Randy have gone anyway? He hasn't gone to awards ceremonies, TII or appeared on the reality show as he said he was a private person and there are more important things like Michael's murder to care about. So I don't see why he posted that..... :/

None of the family have tweeted about Murray visiting Forest Lawn, so lets not hold that specific thing against him. Tito was online tweeting when the story broke and for a while afterwards and said nothing about it. Raffles Van Exel was tweeting about cheese!

The only one who mentioned it was jodigomes the jackson reality show producer -

''I am furious & pray for justice. Dr. Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Final Resting Place http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83719/ '' ''

''i dont condemn Dr. Murray, he has to live with his own demons & knowledge of June 25th. i just want justice. Fair & simple''

ET apparently have a statement from Jermaine, saying the family are outraged.

Maybe the family have been advised not to say anything about Murray as mush as possible. Who knows.

Maybe the family have been advised not to say anything about Murray as mush as possible. Who knows.

It just appears to me that the Jackson's are just not the type of people who speak up, when they should.

They "may" have been advised not to speak about the on-going investigation, that's understandable. Even though it's still their choice whether or not they take that particular advice to heart.

But Murray going to Michael final resting place, has nothing to do with the official investigation, so it would seem to me, that the family can say whatever that want to say and if they are truly outraged, they should come out in a clear, unified voice and say so.

Latoa said that "there were others with him " and she was very very angry there is a video on x17

I believe the fans that are complaining, are the ones that like to bash the jackson family members no matter what they say or do, its obvious randy is speaking the truth about his siblings and parents not being invited, yet they want to be mad at randy for no reason at all. And then no complaint about frank accepting the award which should have been a family member but no family member was there saturaday (invited), and if the family had to complain about the tribute(sunday) that no family member were invited and then they allowed the kids to speak it dont suprise me.

the Grammy never invited the brothers. they just invited Michael's kids. i guess at the beginning these brothers wanted to accept the award instead of the kids. however kids wanted to do it themselves for their daddy . at last these brothers got mad.

How does that make any sense?

If no one wanted to go and they were force to invite Michael's kids, they could of blackmail the Grammy to invite the entire family. Why would they let only Michael's kids and T3 with the mother come if the Jackson pretty much could demand anyone they wanted if that happen.

Also, if no one from the family was invited at all in the first place, who was going to pick up the Grammy? Some random stranger from the audience.
The psoter is saying that no family member were invited not even the kids until the family complained and that is how the kids attend and gave a speech, why would they want to balckmail the grammy? why would the grammy allow frank to recieve the award on saturaday and not the kids or family member?

Back