Randy Jackson's Twitter...

Another tweet from Randy that confuses me. :no: Is'nt PP and 3T his fam or am I reading to much into this. I don't wanna say anymore about this, but he seems negative.

You see, I was looking at the twitter responses to his first tweet, and fans were asking him 'don't you consider 3T and MJs kids as family?' so i think he tried to clarify with the second tweet 'when i said my family..' I don't know. (I do know the media are going to say what they think it means, some tabloid already has - although they forget to realise 3T were on the stage too.)

guys help me on this. Didn't Randy have a mental breakdown at one point. Maybe, he is having a setback. I am being serious and not joking. Could he. He seems all over the place with his emotions. I hope he is not. I do wish him well.

Uh oh :/ I have no idea.

Randy's Grammy Tweets made the entertainment news on UK music channel Viva today.

Put Randy Jackson in Google news and there are quite a few articles about it.

From one tweet we have articles 'Jackson family FURIOUS over Grammy snub' 'Jackson family fuming!' How dramatic.

*sigggggggggghh*

The infamous 'A Source' :smilerolleyes: tells [crappy 'news'paper]..

"Randy was incandescent. He believed the Grammys only thought of including Michael's children at the 11th hour as dad Joe Jackson complained there was no family representation.

"The brothers were hoping to attend and wear their silver gloves and matching suits to honour their brother.

"They feel insulted and hurt that they have been snubbed in this way. Michael would've wanted them there.

''The Jackson 5 was where the magic began. They're a huge part of his storyand felt they had been horribly overlooked."

I do agree with the bolded.

Agree, another possibility is that though they were invited they were told to stay off the stage and not join the children on stage. This must have hurt some egos imo.

Disagree. 3T were on stage.

You see, I was looking at the twitter responses to his first tweet, and fans were asking him 'don't you consider 3T and MJs kids as family?' so i think he tried to clarify with the second tweet 'when i said my family..' I don't know. (I do know the media are going to say what they think it means, some tabloid already has - although they forget to realise 3T were on the stage too.)

I think he really meant what he wrote...his family wasn't invited. He might not have been told that 3T would be on stage while the kids accepted the award.

Therefore, according to his first tweet, his family does not include MJ3.

Randy better be careful what he write on twitter it might come back to bit him and the family in the butt.
If the press got wind of Randy's dirty mind games AGAINST the kids, they might exposed him and this could really hurt the family.

Watch any entertainment show, the kids are the new darlings of the media & after going through such a difficult thing as losing their only parent in front of the whole world, the public has a soft spot for them. And I think, it would become really ugly really fast.

So randy better be careful, breakdown or not, what he is tweeting and insinuating. It is only a matter of time before TMZ & co put two & two together. I think it is high time that randy get over his obsession with the kids' dna and move on.

OT: where is SoSodef? Haven't seen her around in a long while. She knew the family, and I wanted to ask her if Randy always had issued with the kids. If MJ knew about it.

Last edited:
YEs, The Jackson 5 is where he started from, but his legacy is far more than being the cute lil boy of the J5. If people have problems to accept this they are living in denial. His legacy and ''Michael Jackson'' persona did not start and end with the J5. Or else he would have ended up like his siblings all of them who were only able to achieve limited success of their own if even. What makes ''Michael Jackson'' ''Michael Jackson'' as the world knows him has little if not nothing to do with what he while still being a member of a boyband. The moonwalk, the songs, the voice, the spin, the persona, the songs, the humanitarian efforts everything, every aspect of his amazing talent blossomed AFTER he left the group. It is what it is, facts can't be twisted for the sake of certain people's ego.

Disagree. 3T were on stage.
MJ3.
I was referring to the siblings not 3T. Obviously they were on stage and pretty amazing on that stage too, they didn't have any problem with P & P being in the fore. Do you honestly believe someone like Jermaine would have quietly stood still on that stage? Taking the back seat and let Prince and PAris have all the ''lime light'' for themselves? I HIGHLY doubt this.

I was referring to the siblings not 3T. Obviously they were on stage and pretty amazing on that stage too, they didn't have any problem with P & P being in the fore. Do you honestly believe someone like Jermaine would have quietly stood still on that stage? Taking the back seat and let Prince and PAris have all the ''lime light'' for themselves? I HIGHLY doubt this.

Nope...I can't. And I think it was the right decision for the kids to accept the award for their dad. They did a wonderful job, and it only adds a nice touch to MJ's legacy and the finality of it all.

But something I realized last sunday, no matter how annoying Jermaine is with his constant media whoring, I think he cares for MJ's 3 kids. He recently tweeted about MJ and his "beautiful children".

When it comes to MJ3, Randy is the dangerous one. He is like a snake...slithering..and then bite u in the butt.

Nope...I can't. And I think it was the right decision for the kids to accept the award for their dad. They did a wonderful job, and it only adds a nice touch to MJ's legacy and the finality of it all.

But something I realized last sunday, no matter how annoying Jermaine is with his constant media whoring, I think he cares for MJ's 3 kids. He recently tweeted about MJ and his "beautiful children".

When it comes to MJ3, Randy is the dangerous one. He is like a snake...slithering..and then bite u in the butt.
It's obvious to me that you have a problem with the michael siblings, you have not said one positive thing about them, you have taken this way off base, there was nothing wrong with randy statement saying his parents and siblings were not invited, he did not lie, me and many others fans were looking for some of the brothers and for joe to be there in he audience,

It's obvious to me that you have a problem with michael siblings, you have not said one positive thing about them, you have taken this way off base, there was nothing wrong with randy statement saying his parents and siblings were not invited, he did not lie, me and many others fans were looking for some of the brothers and for joe to be there in the audience,

It's obvious to me that you have a problem with the michael siblings, you have not said one positive thing about them, you have taken this way off base, there was nothing wrong with randy statement saying his parents and siblings were not invited, he did not lie, me and many others fans were looking for some of the brothers and for joe to be there in he audience,

And you are in the minority too. The comment was bad taste and misleading, I don't care you you try to pretty it up. If he had a problem, he should had took it up with the Grammy and not whine on Twitter like some spoil child.

The moment was also about Michael and his kids, not his brothers and sisters. He also has nothing to complain about since he never went to an award anyway and twitter about how his siblings were media whores. So, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him and his butt deserves to be call out.

Yes and Jermaine's children have been spending a lot of time with their cousins Prince, Paris and Blanket.

OT: where is SoSodef? Haven't seen her around in a long while. She knew the family, and I wanted to ask her if Randy always had issued with the kids. If MJ knew about it.

Katie was banned from here. Do you want to contact her?

And you are in the minority too. The comment was bad taste and misleading, I don't care you you try to pretty it up. If he had a problem, he should had took it up with the Grammy and not whine on Twitter like some spoil child.

The moment was also about Michael and his kids, not his brothers and sisters. He also has nothing to complain about since he never went to an award anyway and twitter about how his siblings were media whores. So, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him and his butt deserves to be call out.
randy made his self clear, the only people tnat I understand that have a problem with it are the ones that cant find anything good to say about michael siblings, its not hard to understand what he ment. michael kids were great . many fans woundered why the siblings and parents were not seated in the audience the fans that cares!

randy made his self clear, the only people tnat I understand that have a problem with it are the ones that cant find anything good to say about michael siblings, its not hard to understand what he ment. michael kids were great . many fans woundered why the siblings and parents were not seated in the audience the fans that cares!

Michael's mother was backstage with Blanket. Obviously, Randy never got that memo.

If he really wanted to come, he should had opened up his wallet and paid for a seat. Btw, even the people who like the family had a problem with what was Twittered so it was not not just people who hat the family.

Soso got banned a while ago. Don't think she's been back since.

smh...they had a right to be a little upset for not being invited. that is their brother regardless of how people feel about them. if they wouldnt have expressed their feelings P&P wouldnt have been there..

smh...they had a right to be a little upset for not being invited. that is their brother regardless of how people feel about them. if they wouldnt have expressed their feelings P&P wouldnt have been there..

I think they should have been invited. MJ always thanked his parents & mentioned his brothers in the TII movie. PP did a wonderful job & mentioned their grandparents - I was so touched. I have always loved 3T.:wub: MJ would be so proud.

But this is not the first time they haven't been invited to things & have sent kids instead. Jermaine sent his kids apparently with Christian & Justin Combs when he according to KF was not invited to the Opus launch. I do not think we have the whole picture here.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/qgbX...l+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles/oyoKx-I337C

Official+Michael+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles+oyoKx-I337Cl.jpg

I agree with you meme, this is something I realized back in summer, Jermaine doesn't fuck about Michael's children and has so far always been respectful toward them. Randy is the dangerous one.

Yes and Jermaine's children have been spending a lot of time with their cousins Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Katie was banned from here. Do you want to contact her?

She is banned? That is preposterous.

Don't know her personally, but she is a great fan. Geeez, have we all become this sensitive since MJ passed?

Or so they say...but we know a few people have an AVERSION for the truth. I guess it's a they said-they said:

The grammy folks, Neil Portnow & Ken Ehrlich (long time MJ collaborators) said they were invited to attend....on the other side, you have Joe, randy & oxman (all w/ personal agendas & gunning for PPB's inheritance) ....

Hmmmmmm, who should we believe???? Which ones have more reason to lie? Who has ANYTHING to gain from spreading
NEGATIVITY?

But this is not the first time they haven't been invited to things & have sent kids instead. Jermaine sent his kids apparently with Christian & Justin Combs when he according to KF was not invited to the Opus launch. I do not think we have the whole picture here.

your post makes no sense..if you are not invited to a launch, how is it possible for you to send your children? No logical sense. Sorry.
if you want to be taken seriously, don't quote Karen Faye. She is truth challenged and another attention whore who's only purpose is to collect disgruntled MJ fans for future book sales. smh.

Last edited:
Michael's mother was backstage with Blanket. Obviously, Randy never got that memo.

If he really wanted to come, he should had opened up his wallet and paid for a seat. Btw, even the people who like the family had a problem with what was Twittered so it was not not just people who hat the family.
I dont believe randy wanted to go he wanted his siblings and parents to be invited (tickets for seats). because michael his there brother and they are proud of him and they were not given tickets to attends (seating) yes katherine was back stage with the kids and their cousins.

Yes I believe they should have been invited aswell, what ever the reason the organizers of the grammy decided not to invite them cant figure that out, but mtv and bet award show did invite family members (seats),

why do not you ask Taj he has twitter and he can clear any confusion !

She is banned? That is preposterous.

Don't know her personally, but she is a great fan. Geeez, have we all become this sensitive since MJ passed?

Or so they say...but we know a few people have an AVERSION for the truth. I guess it's a they said-they said:

The grammy folks, Neil Portnow & Ken Ehrlich (long time MJ collaborators) said they were invited to attend....on the other side, you have Joe, randy & oxman (all w/ personal agendas & gunning for PPB's inheritance) ....

Hmmmmmm, who should we believe???? Which ones have more reason to lie? Who has ANYTHING to gain from spreading
NEGATIVITY?

your post makes no sense..if you are not invited to a launch, how is it possible for you to send your children? No logical sense. Sorry.
if you want to be taken seriously, don't quote Karen Faye. She is truth challenged and another attention whore who's only purpose is to collect disgruntled MJ fans for future book sales. smh.

Well, I try to make my posts make sense. Sorry. I am not a KF fan nor am I on her facebook but don't hate her either. Posters on the KOPboard said that she said that Karen posted that Jermaine & other family members were not invited. I don't think the KOP posters lied about her saying that. The pic I posted was from the OPUS event. There are lots more out there on the net about the event. Jermaine's kids were there with no other family members, came with Christian & Justin Combs from what I can tell & what was said in the thread, although I suppose they could have come with Jesse Jackson as he was there too.

As far as whether you are not invited to a launch & then send your kids - I will agree it doesn't make sense, but it seemed to have happened.

Seems Branca didn't want them there or at the Grammys, he is on the Grammy museum board with Joel Katz.

6 of 18 http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/qgbX...l+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles/7tuDcHMFACu

Email Me Jesse Jackson Pictures

Official+Michael+Jackson+Opus+Launch+Los+Angeles+2DR3jwCNnDFl.jpg

Last edited:

Well, I try to make my posts make sense. Sorry. I am not a KF fan nor am I on her facebook but don't hate her either. Posters on the KOPboard said that she said that Karen posted that Jermaine & other family members were not invited. I don't think the KOP posters lied about her saying that. The pic I posted was from the OPUS event. There are lots more out there on the net about the event. Jermaine's kids were there with no other family members, came with Christian & Justin Combs from what I can tell & what was said in the thread, although I suppose they could have come with Jesse Jackson as he was there too.

As far as whether you are not invited to a launch & then send your kids - I will agree it doesn't make sense, but it seemed to have happened.

Seems Branca didn't want them there or at the Grammys, he is on the Grammy museum board with Joel Katz.

Still don't buy it. Inviting minors..without an adult = ridiculous

Maybe it was a kid book launch? Apparently P Diddy's 2 kids were also invited without their parents. Or maybe the kids just happened to take picture without their mothers or whoever took them there? thought of that?

Sorry, i don't do self pity. Nor whiners.

I am not saying KF did not say that...I meant KF is an attention whore who has an axe to grind against the estate. She has beam an ally with Randy to create a lot of propaganda. Maybe she thinks if randy takes over the estate he will hire her to do his make up?

Don't get her angle, but I do feel sorry for her & the fans who are eating her crap: she has a few loose screws...and an upcoming book to sell.

I hope she gets the help she needs.

I'm "thinking" that the brothers were invited to sit in the audience, but they were not invited to take part in the actual tribute ON STAGE, and therein lies the problem.

I mean, when you think about it, some of them have picked up awards and whatnot, but they have NOT been in any actual musical tributes. Janet had her own musical tribute on the MTV stage, I'm thinking that the brothers "may" have wanted to be a part of a musical tribute as well.

Hmm that could be right. Gawd why is there always so much drama about everything with the Jackson family...

well, I've never heard of that before . When did he have a mental breakdown ? Do you mean when he was abusing his wife . From what Jermaine's baby mama said Randy did that to avoid jail time and infact the family made everything possible to make him feel at home when he was put away , you know the Jackson's Motto 'as long as you are a Jackson you did nothing wrong, blame it on the girfriends/wives/husbands' .So they made him feel it's not his fault . They blamed his wife , she should have not complained about him cheating on her , reminds me when joe told jermaine's then girfriend when she run to his and Katherine's bedroom one night when Jermaine was beating the hell out of her , joe told her " so what ???? you are still alive" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

.............. :eek:

What book is that in?

What book is that in?

I believe its in Margaret's book. I haven't read it, read excerpts, but she's very critical of a lot of people. Said Jermaine used to beat her etc. She was very positive of Michael though, who she said helped support her and her kids like paying for their school fees etc.

I don't understand why some of you are taking Randy's comments so negatively.

The way I read it was that he was letting the public know why the family (i.e siblings and parents) were not present at the ceremony. Otherwise the media and haters would have had a field day saying that the Jackson family didn't support Michael and were jealous of his success (therefore refused to attend). At least through his tweets he was able to let the public know their absence was due to lack of invite and not because they weren't proud or didn't support Michael.

And how does that tweet prove that he was jealous of Prince and Paris and wanted to accept the award himself? He was just saying why the rest of the family wasn't there (nowhere does he insinuate that prince and paris weren't family or shouldn't have been there, or that it should have been him or his siblings in their place).

I swear there are some ppl here that just want to see negativity in everything the Jacksons do. It's different if the Jackson family do something outright and obviously negative (like what La Toya and Jermaine did --but even those had explanations)... Most of their actions latley are actually pretty neutral (or open for interpretation). Yet there are some ppl on here who take the negative interpretation each and everytime. No matter what. Theres nothing wrong with being critical, but to do it all the time no matter how neutral the original action was.?I don't see the point.

I believe its in Margaret's book. I haven't read it, read excerpts, but she's very critical of a lot of people. Said Jermaine used to beat her etc. She was very positive of Michael though, who she said helped support her and her kids like paying for their school fees etc.

Although I believe some of the stories in her book may have had an element of truth to them (like most stories do), alot of it was exaggerated or deliberatley written with a negative spin. She was also smart enough to not say anything negative about Michael (or else MJ fans would have torn her down and not believed a word she said in her book...she would have lost all credibility). So because she was positive about Michael does that make the rest of her stories accurate? No, but it does make her very smart.

Think about it, her relationship with Jermaine had ended, understandably she would have wanted revenge on him like any woman would for the way he hurt her. There's no wrath like a woman scorned! So it makes sense that she would make the family look alot worse than they really are. Or she might have been telling the truth and in that case I sympathise...but given the circumstances of when the book was written it more than likely she just wanted revenge.

So I don't understand why some fans here continuously use that book like its the gospel on the Jackson family. The author is clearly biased against Jermaine, therefore it is not a reliable source. So please, if ppl want to prove how bad the Jackson family don't go quoting that book.

Last edited:
During the trial court documents showed that Michael spent hundreds of thousands of dollars if not even millions of dollars on his siblings offspring. He paid for their school fees, college fees, his brothers child support basically everything his brothers failed to do.

During the trial court documents showed that Michael spent hundreds of thousands of dollars if not even millions of dollars on his siblings offspring. He paid for their school fees, college fees, his brothers child support basically everything his brothers failed to do.

No wonder Randy is pissed off and ranting. The money train stopped.

I can understand MJ thinking, I have done my part while I am here, I do not need to support them anymore when I am gone.

MJ was a very good person.

Most of the stuff in her book is supported by factual documents. The lawsuit with the Koreans. Jermain getting with Randy's ex. The brothers having financial problems and filing for bankruptcy. MIchael taking care of everyone at Havenhurst. She was there. She even said Jermaine never asked MJ directly for money but he she and Jermaine were living at Havenhurst and Mike was footing the bill. That is document supported. She did not trash anyone in that book. The beatings and she did not bash Joe when she probably could have. So I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you need to read the book and match the documents to support it and you want call us out for believing some of what is in it.

NO ONE WANTS TO BELIEVE FACT ANYMORE HAS THE MEDIA BRAINWASHED US NOT TO LOOK AT COURT DOCUMENTS AND SAY THEY ARE ALL LIES? WOW HOW SAD.

Im sure there was a GOOD reason not to invite them at this time
Here is my take on it ...

Maybe they didnt invite them becuase they wanted the focus to be on Michael
and his children ONLY and not all the drama and publicity to be on the Jacksons.

The Jacksons always seem to bring a lot of baggage with them and the Grammy's
wanted to keep the tribute POSITIVE and beautiful for Michael and his children

Im glad we didnt hear from Joe or latoya or Jermaine
it would have taken away from the focus of the tribute
and be all about them, the drama and BS -

It was perfect with Just Michael and his children with 3T for support :)

Back