Randy Jackson's Twitter...

Having said that there is still some of the family who do conduct themselves honorably.

We all know the one's who are honorable, and the one's who aren't
. I hope that Michael's children see it as well.
I hope and pray for the same, hopefully they are able to see through them.

Can everybody just calm down please. And also, stop with the attacks on each other. There really is no need.

Just a word of advice, unfollow Randy! Really, it's liberating, LOL.

Let me be clear, there's no legitimate ‘Jackson Family Foundation’ that my brothers & sisters are aware of.

Seriously, is there like anything that has to do with the family that Randy is actually aware of? He certainly is making the whole world to know their family is having some serious communication issues and they are not "pulling together the same rope".

I'm most certain that it was due to them and their effort that Michael's kids were spared this. A shame when u see his nephews (3T) act in a more dignified manner than his own siblings, but then again Steven has always been something else from the time he went beating up Gina Spargue till now.

I'm not sure which of the 3T are the sons of which Jackson but what do they think of their parents/uncles, etc :bugeyed

I'm not sure which of the 3T are the sons of which Jackson but what do they think of their parents/uncles, etc :bugeyed
3T are Tito's sons and I think it's fair to say that Tito is hardly on Randy or Jermaine's level.

Last edited:
tight nit my ass as mj said

Seriously, is there like anything that has to do with the family that Randy is actually aware of? He certainly is making the whole world to know their family is having some serious communication issues and they are not "pulling together the same rope".
hes aware he justs like to shit stir and play devils advocate. make it look like everyone else is on the make and being used by others and then tries to make himself look like the good guy whos the only decent one in all of this.

I don't like Marc Schaffel in the picture AT ALL; and Debbie being around him I don't like either. And they both are in Katherine's good side....well Katherine on the Dateline interview mentioned Debbie, she didn't mention Schaffel. However, it's obvious then and it's very obvious now why Schaffel has been around Debbie...because through her (being the biological mother os MJ's 2 oldest kids) he can worm his way into the Jackson family by means of appealing to the easiest one (in this case, Katherine). He's all about making money from this association. The idea of him being around MJ's kids and mother gives me the shudders. And I'm back and forth with Debbie. While I believe she has a level of decency in her, the fact she's hanging with this opportunistic vulture has me questioning her motives at times. I hope her motives are genuine for the sake of MJ's kids AND for his beloved mother Katherine. The poor woman is going through enough; she doesn't need to be lured into a web of deceit which would cause her and her grandkids more stress and grief.

And despite the popular pastime of Randy bashing, I do agree with him about his parents being taken advantage of. I saw that Dateline interview and while I enjoyed Katherine's interview, I fumed when that reporter guy with his sideways commentary and when Marc Schaffel was talking how he by passed lawyers and such to get Debbie and Katherine together...I just cringed. He is one of the many vultures that exploited and stole from Michael...not to mention Schaffel was claiming he went to Brazil to get some boys for Michael. He was saying this mess (by means of a lawsuit to get money from Michael that he did not deserve) during the time when Michael was going through that trial period. He was quoted in People magazine a few months back insinuating that Debbie was being kept from Prince and Paris.

And even though Joe can be hard to sympathize with at times, I feel for him too becasue he's being taken advantage of too. But he's too busy playing Pimp Daddy manager and unable to see dollar signs to see what's going on. He loves Michael and he wants justice for him and he wants his legacy to continue. However he needs to do it with legitimate people instead of these jack-legged characters.

Say what you will about Randy; but he has legitimate concerns. The eyes of suspicion and cynicism that loves to focus on Randy need to focus on these wolves in sheep's clothing that are inching their way in the Jackson family, and yes it's a concern because of the fact that Michael's children is at stake her.

"WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE'" beautful song for the Katrina disaster...never got off the ground.

Both Katherine and Joseph were around during the trial,

and there are plenty of people around to have informed them

about Marc Schaffel just like they're informed about Matt Fiddes

or Rabbi Shmuley's book.

Katherine said to have family visiting her

almost daily.

Tito's boys. I think I read in the will should something happens, the T''s will step in.

they are in the will as benificaries if anything happens to the mj3. nothing in relation to looking after them. but yeah if/when something happens ti katherine i hope the t's look after the kids.they are the only ones i trust and seem v close to the mj3

I've known about this for a few days. I can't take it anymore it's tearing me apart.
about 2 hours ago via web

I know everyone wants to know who it is. Im still trying to deal with it in my heart...

Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.

Once again I am so so so disappointed and saddened.

He probably sold them himself. Him, Taunya Dee & Karen Faye are three peas in a pod...Selling stories to tabloids and complaining about others selling out MJ. What about looking in the mirror AH.

The only videos I can think of Randy is perhaps talking about are the two no other than Karen Faye sold to abcnews in June.

The only videos I can think of Randy is perhaps talking about are the two no other than Karen Faye sold to abcnews in June.

maybe not

from Karen Fayes Twiter @Royaaaaaaa No peeps, RJ is not referring to me. I am sure he will clarify, when he is ready.
about 7 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Royaaaaaaa

also fans on another forum have come up with this

http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/node/893601
Is this what Randy is tweeting about????

they are thinking that it is Pearl Jr that Randy is tweeting about, as she has a book and a promo video for the book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4eHOQZrt2A&feature=youtu.be&a

http://www.michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/

Pearl Jrs book is called PSEUDOCIDE, DID MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE HIS DEATH TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

He probably sold them himself. Him, Taunya Dee & Karen Faye are three peas in a pod...Selling stories to tabloids and complaining about others selling out MJ. What about looking in the mirror AH.
true..

they are thinking that it is Pearl Jr that Randy is tweeting about, as she has a book and a promo video for the book

Is that video even of Michael? I dont think Randy is talking about this video. He is clearly talking about a video of Michael that someone sold to the press. This is a video that the hoaxers/believers have used and as far as I know this video hasnt made its rounds in the media (just on youtube).. Pearl Jr cant possibly make her claims by using THIS video to support her theory and it would be more strange if Randy is talking about this video.

Last edited:
I believe Randy is talking about a video (or videos) that hasn't been yet shown on the media.

Karen's videos are harmless and they have been on a month ago, Randy wouldn't have discovered it a few days ago or I can't see why he would be disturbed by speed demon video.

I guess we'll wait and see.

maybe not

from Karen Fayes Twiter @Royaaaaaaa No peeps, RJ is not referring to me. I am sure he will clarify, when he is ready.
about 7 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to Royaaaaaaa

also fans on another forum have come up with this

http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/node/893601
Is this what Randy is tweeting about????

Pearl Jrs book is called PSEUDOCIDE, DID MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE HIS DEATH TO SAVE HIS LIFE.
I'm very surprised at Pearl Jr. especially if she is supposed to know the family. Also, how can she use Michael's music in her ebook without ?permission from Sony and the estate?

Back