Randy Jackson's Twitter...

let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of

The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page

We don't see eye to eye

say what :bugeyed and we thought you were all best friends ever :tease:

seriously: duh. Katherine's initial objection, Joe's lawsuit to remove the executors, several statements by family against the executors made it no brainier to see that the family didn't get along with the executors.

I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.

all other projects such as "This is it" were highly protected as well to avoid leaking. See the minute that album left the studio and went to production everything (songs, full cover, credits,lyrics etc etc) is leaking left and right. So they wanted to protect the album, big deal.

John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed

:bugeyed so he's not the friendly executor who was against the songs. and again didn't Randy just told us that the estate and the family aren't really friendly

Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios

At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace.

I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice

I bet Teddy Riley is now sorry that he ever called Randy. :D And what's interesting is that apparently if he never switched studios the Jackson's wouldn't have heard the songs and would not be able to make this fake vocal claims.

and side note : Teddy told us the studio change

Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony

again Teddy already told us that the questionable vocals thing didn't start until the songs are finished and accepted by Sony.

and McClain is totally being thrown under the bus here.

I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up

Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects

Maybe they were too busy getting deals done

Or maybe at that time the family had lawsuits going against the executors and they didn't want to be in a position for increased tension and confrontation on a such day and gave family their space, just maybe..

Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album

wait what sony signed a 10 project 7 year $250 M deal without knowing what the estate has? Are we still talking about the same company who reportedly year after year ran schemes to destroy Michael and get his catalog? Because this Randy's version Sony doesn't really seem to be very smart if they are making $250M deals on a whim

edited to add: and no I don't believe a huge company as Sony would risk their reputation to be known as "Michael Jackson faker", they simply do not need it.

Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it

From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.

I found this to be very interesting

not really. they are the estate of Michael Jackson and therefore they would collect everything that Michael done and own - that's their duty. It doesn't mean all the things collected will be used in albums.

Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and

yeah why?

McClain couldn't find enough product for one album

how many songs do we know that's been fully completed and leaked? I think they easily had enough material for an album - even if Cascio songs were removed.

If they don't even have enough product for one album how are they going to make 10 albums?

and you know what this means : for every new album coming out we'll say that some vocals are fake.

On a side note, the letter released by the Estate

I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio

It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter

Look to Taryll's tweets

You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business

that signs $250M deals without even asking how many songs the estate has :smilerolleyes:

And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis

let's not forget the conspiracy y'all :cheeky:

I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard

raw vocals versus finished songs by Teddy Riley perhaps?

Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.

but you wouldn't take any legal action..:scratch: okay..

I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.

I must say real smart talk here "truth as I know it".. translation : it's just my personal opinion (there might be things that I don't know)

But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death

Isn't an estate's job to make money?

This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.

cryptic tweet of the day

Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.

so how much the gross revenues then 5 billion? Randy should check the definition of gross revenues versus profits. I don't think that the estate could profit that much plus forbes article put the gross revenues (not the profits) at $275 Million.

It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.

In harsh reality there's an increased interest in anything Michael now. It would make sense that the estate try to benefit from this increased interest now. It wouldn't make sense for them to wait for 5 years. You don't assign executors to cry at your grave, you assign them to look after your business for your beneficiaries.

Why doesn't he just say it? The esate is making so much money and I get none of it and I am mad

I would love if someone would sue these bunch of ppl they are running their moths left, right and center.

Can you believe the only people we trusted in that family with the kids turned out to be as money hungry as the other generation?

We were duped...this whole family from the parents to the kids & grandkids are dysfunctional

I wonder if it (their dysfunction) is genetic....

I read Randy's words and all I see is a man who is STILL upset that he is not in charge of Michael's estate. In my opinion, that's all this is about, and that's all this has been about since day one.

What happened to Randy addressing the issue about the MANN CONTRACT and the fact that Michael's children were basically being "sold" for 25%? Did no one ask him a question about that or did he just ignore any questions regarding the Mann contract, because Sony and the Estate is all he is concerned about? I wonder!

He talks about the Estate making money before HE put his brother in the ground, but didnt' certain members of the Jackson family make money from the British tabloids before Michael was properly buried? I'm just asking.

He also forgot to mention that it was the ESTATE who paid up the mortage on the home his mother (and his children) live in, so now she doesn't have to worry about that any longer.

Randy says that he got SICK when he heard about the Sony deal. Why in the world would that make him sick? I wonder if he got just as sick when he heard about the 25% MANN DEAL, that involves his "beloved" brothers 3 young, innocent children.

Bottomline, Sony/Estate are bad guys and in Randy's mind, HE should be in-charge!

Personally, I've had enough of the family crying and whining on Twitter when they don't do anything in the courts to stop this madness. They go on and on of how they know all these fishy things are going on with Sony and the Estate and how Michael would be so upset and his legacy is being pillaged and destroyed. But so far we have heard not one rumble of a lawsuit. All we're getting is accusations and finger-pointing. This needs to be addressed in a courtroom, not on a website. They need to get in front of a judge and show 'em what they got on the situation. It's time to put up or clam up IMO. There are very serious claims being put out here and it means possible jail time for alot of major music industry people if they can be proven. If fans can sue over getting a fake product, the family can surely sue and stop this before it is even released. Fraud is fraud. And no matter how high-rolling a party's position is, that is not and will not be tolerated by the law. Other big power-house companies have been brought down to nothing by ordinary blue-collar people over things like this. So the world-famous Jackson family indeed can do something about these alleged suspicious activities if they have the evidence and really want to. But if they continue to keep this out of the hands of the law and just in the court of public opinion, then I just don't want to hear it anymore.

Last edited:
Personally, I've had enough of the family crying and whining on Twitter when they don't do anything in the courts to stop this madness. They go on and on of how they know all these fishy things are going on with Sony and the Estate and how Michael would be so upset and his legacy is being pillaged and destroyed. But so far we have heard not one rumble of a lawsuit. All we're getting is accusations and finger-pointing. This needs to be addressed in a courtroom, not on a website. They need to get in front of a judge and show 'em what they got. It's time to put up or clam up IMO. There are very serious claims being put out here and it means jail time for alot of folks if they can be proven. If fans can sue over getting a fake product, the family can surely sue and stop this before it is even released. Fraud is fraud. And no matter how high-rolling a party's position is, that is not and will not be tolerated by the law. Other big power-house companies have been brought down to nothing by ordinary blue collar people over things like this. So the family indeed can do something about it if they really want to. If they continue to keep this out of the hands of the law and just in the court of public opinion, then I just don't want to hear it anymore.
In my opinion, this is the samething the family has done regarding the case against Murray, i.e. "the OTHERS" (what others?), "Murray is just the fall guy" (fall guy for whom?), "a lot will be revealed" (when will this great revelation take place?).

All of that talk adds up to NOTHING, in my opinion. Because all it ever ends up being is talk and MORE talk, never any action!

They can NEVER come out with a "proper" statement. It's always either cryptic tweets or silly LITTLE soundbites while getting in or out of a car and they also contradict themselves quite often.

Talking about being on the same page, they need to start with themselves. LOL!

In my opinion, this is the samething the family has done regarding the case against Murray, i.e. "the OTHERS" (what others?), "Murray is just the fall guy" (fall guy for whom?), "a lot will be revealed" (when will this great revelation take place?).

All of that talk adds up to NOTHING, in my opinion. Because all it ever ends up being is talk and MORE talk, never any action!

They can NEVER come out with a "proper" statement. It's always either cryptic tweets or silly LITTLE soundbites while getting in or out of a car and they also contradict themselves quite often.

Talking about being on the same page, they need to start with themselves. LOL!

:yes:
same page ,i don't think that family is on same book for that matter.

Oh God.... :sigh:

Why Randy can not keep my mouth shut? It would be much better. -_- He is a mess!

Randy is starting to sound like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf," everytime something happens regarding the Estate that he does not profit from.

But when ALL that "other" stuff happens that besmirches the name of Michael Jackson, he says NOTHING!

Oxman and Rowe calling his brother a "drug addict" before all of the facts were in. NOTHING!

Mark Lester making outrageous claims regarding his niece. NOTHING!

Klein making outrageous claims regarding Michael's 2 oldest children. NOTHING!

Oxman calling Katherine Jackson despicable in open court. NOTHING!

Only when a $price tag$ is attached does Randy feel the need to be heard. LOL!

so now when these two fools who are claiming to do dna test in jan,what jackson family think about that ,any one commented on that subject.*i hear crickets*

Amen Ivy, you are clinical and a 100% right and bang on the money.

Randy will get no credibility from me until he hands back thousands of fans their $50 including mine.

I saw your post about this in another thread - could someone please explain to me what this is about? As someone who only cares about music I never really followed any of the other things. So I hear about this for the first time today and don't know what this is about.

Personally, I've had enough of the family crying and whining on Twitter when they don't do anything in the courts to stop this madness. They go on and on of how they know all these fishy things are going on with Sony and the Estate and how Michael would be so upset and his legacy is being pillaged and destroyed. But so far we have heard not one rumble of a lawsuit. All we're getting is accusations and finger-pointing. This needs to be addressed in a courtroom, not on a website. They need to get in front of a judge and show 'em what they got on the situation. It's time to put up or clam up IMO. There are very serious claims being put out here and it means possible jail time for alot of major music industry people if they can be proven. If fans can sue over getting a fake product, the family can surely sue and stop this before it is even released. Fraud is fraud. And no matter how high-rolling a party's position is, that is not and will not be tolerated by the law. Other big power-house companies have been brought down to nothing by ordinary blue-collar people over things like this. So the world-famous Jackson family indeed can do something about these alleged suspicious activities if they have the evidence and really want to. But if they continue to keep this out of the hands of the law and just in the court of public opinion, then I just don't want to hear it anymore.

Amen to that

Sorry to be contrary, but I was impressed with Randy's twitter. Funny how we all see things differently.

Seven really liked it too & I love her blog, check it every day:

http://www.mj-777.com/

Bonnie Cox liked it too & had a different take:
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/11/randy-jackson-twitter-q-and.html

Not even an hour after the Twitter question and answer event, TMZ is already calling Randy Jackson a lunatic for refusing to cave to pressure from Sony and the executors of Michael’s estate and say “it’s Michael’s voice.” Source

TMZ quoted Randy as saying, “Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be [sic] my life on that (Randy did NOT say this first part, I have all the twitters) ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

So TMZ is not beyond taking a quote of Randy’s and adding to it . . . Just Like Sony adding to Michael’s unfinished songs, it is a trait that must run in the family.

They say Randy is “conspiratorial”. Well, he’s not the one that enacted the conspiracy so this would be false as well. Randy only shared what happened. The headline? “Randy Goes Nuts Over Michael’s Album”

First , this was NOT Michael’s album. Michael was not here, Michael did not bless this deal, Michael did not even finish these songs.

And Michael never, ever, ever would have sold ANY of his work to Sony.

I copied the twitter event. I have all of Randy’s Twitter posts, all of mine and some of the others. I realized after I sent my first few questions In that there was no way Randy was going to be able to respond to everyone individually and was answering questions in general, so I let him answer and just responded when I could.

NEXT PROJECT: The Cirque du Soleil Show.

They won't be able to say it's FAKE (LOL), but I'm sure "certain" family members will find a problem with it, since they will not profit from it.

Joe Jackson already got the ball rolling when he said that he DOES NOT support the show. Let's see who else will jump on Joe's bandwagon. Hopefully he won't do like he did last time and CHARGE fans to watch it with him, after claiming they used a FAKE Michael in the movie. LOL!

jrsfan;3086515 said:
TMZ quoted Randy as saying, “Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be [sic] my life on that (Randy did NOT say this first part, I have all the twitters) ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

So TMZ is not beyond taking a quote of Randy’s and adding to it . . .

I copied his tweets to this thread as he tweeted and he did say that and that tweet is also still on his twitter

click to this link

http://twitter.com/randyjackson8/status/5109796940292096

and seriously when did bonnie cox became an authority?

They won't be able to say it's FAKE (LOL), but I'm sure "certain" family members will find a problem with it, since they will not profit from it.

Joe Jackson already got the ball rolling when he said that he DOES NOT support the show. Let's see who else will jump on Joe's bandwagon. Hopefully he won't do like he did last time and CHARGE fans to watch it with him, after claiming they used a FAKE Michael in the movie. LOL!
Believe me you will have everybody from Latoya to Jermaine, to Randy, and the rest of the gang. All of them will have something to b+++ and moan about. They plan to do this with every project, while they can continue to moan around around the estate will continue to make the big money they can only dream of. Their attempts are just desperate and scream jealousy.

Randy is starting to sound like the "Boy Who Cried Wolf," everytime something happens regarding the Estate that he does not profit from.

But when ALL that "other" stuff happens that besmirches the name of Michael Jackson, he says NOTHING!

Oxman and Rowe calling his brother a "drug addict" before all of the facts were in. NOTHING!

Mark Lester making outrageous claims regarding his niece. NOTHING!

Klein making outrageous claims regarding Michael's 2 oldest children. NOTHING!

Oxman calling Katherine Jackson despicable in open court. NOTHING!

Only when a $price tag$ is attached does Randy feel the need to be heard. LOL!
It is very sad and disappointing. I'll never really get to understand the attitudes/actions of the Jackson family. Never. It is completely impossible for me. Unfortunately, all for some interest ($$$). :fear: I really believed that family would have a different posture NOW that Michael is not here. But I was wrong. :doh: *big sigh*

I do not doubt it. Get ready for the next war. This will be another mess. :fear:

People have selective memories. They remember only what interested them.And I'm not talking about the Jackson family. I think it is disgraceful how the fans are supporting that crazy family.

Randy Randy Randy will you please shut up. You're giving me a headache. This is becoming a common occurence from members of the Jackson family. Cry on Twitter but won't do anything about it. It is the Estate's job to make money at the end of the day and they have done an amazing job of doing so. That is for Michael's children and it will be eventually up to them what they do with their share. The Estate is in a living trust meaning it will always be around. He couldn't even get his facts straight. A 10 album deal is very different to a ten project deal. Michael in the Mexico deposition from the 90s gave a whole list of unreleases songs, Randy are you saying your brother was lying then or are you just going to push your favourite 'my brother was a drug addict, he didn't know what he was doing' number?

McClain and Branca have done some dubious things in the past, we'll never know for sure about the supposed 5% secret stake in the catalogue by Branca but if Michael was unhappy he would have changed his will. He changed it to include Blanket when he was born in 2002, are people seriously going to say that Michael wouldn't have changed it if he didn't want Branca and McClain as executors of the estate especially given what we know about Michael's alleged paranoia about being killed for the catalogue.

Then you have Randy's partner in crime Karen Faye making blatant lies on her Twitter page claiming that Sony makes all the profit. That's a complete lie for a start and is slanderous.

Before he starts he needs to a) get his facts straight. Promoting this supposed Q and A was just Randy trying to get a bit of attention that he so desperatly craves. Go sell a freaking interview to some dirty British tabloid Randy like the rest of your family do.

Randy Randy Randy will you please shut up. You're giving me a headache.

I hope I can say this ... I initially registered on here for the Breaking News discussion, being a music fan, not a Michael Jackson fan like most members of this board. Some of my all-time favorite songs are MJ songs though, which is probably not a big surprise to anyone. Anyway, I never really followed any of the gossip in the last decades or any of what the family did or said. But after reading things on here in the last 1 1/2 weeks, the family is already getting on my nerves, lol. Dividing the fans via Twitter, that's just wrong.

Cirque du Soleil will land them some paid interview if they're lucky.

" The like to be on TV just to be on TV". - MJ.

Randy complains and is unhappy about everything it seems. I am not trying to bash him but it seems like no matter what it is there is something wrong with it. Sometimes I try to understand and other times I just don't.

The family is not in agreement with anything and it was a wise decision for Michael that no one in the family would run his estate. They have trouble understanding that. They automatically think because Michael was family that they have a say in all Michael projects etc. They don't and it drives some of the crazy.

Randy once again basically said nothing new, just another attention seeking stunt!

I've been saying this since day one and I'll say it again, if Michael Jackson wanted anyone in his family involved in the running of his Estate he would've clearly said so! It would've been one of his easier decisions, but HE CHOSE NOT TO! and you gotta wonder why, or we may not.

Its time for that family to either put up or keep their thoughts to themselves.

This was Muzikfactory2's comment on his twitter:

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=57515F5452

MUZIKfactoryTWO
Posted 2 days ago
BUY THE DAMN ALBUM BUT SHUT UP ALREADY!

I know I am bound to get flack for this but it had to be done.

Good thing about twitter is that you can @ message anyone directly.
Bad thing about twitter is that you can @ message anyone directly.

Randy Jackson rendezvoused on twitter, showed up exactly at the time he said he would and tweeted about Executors, Sony, Oprah interview and the “Michael Jackson” album.

Rabid fanatics were too busy being rabid fanatics that they failed to realise Randy's agenda. His tweets were published by many news outlets. With the exception of Katherine, no one from Jacksons are in a LEGAL position to do something. Their hands are tied! The only thing they can do is voice the silenced facts. You complain how Jackson Family don’t speak up but when they do, you mass-attack them like rabid bulls and stand by people who has Michael’s blood on their hands! DO YOU REALISE HOW JACKSONS COME ON TWITTER LESS AND LESS? You are vilifying them when they need your support the most!

Fans criticized Randy for “whining to MJ fans”. They were unhappy that Randy spoke out against the album. The likes of Cory Rooney, Karen Faye, Will I Am and Taryll Jackson receive similar misplaced hostility from MJ “fans” whilst likes of Teddy Riley, Taj Jackson, Sony, Branca and Jackie Jackson are hailed.

You hail Taj Jackson who doesn’t know what he is talking about %90 of time but you condemn a music legend who remains true for his brother. Randy has been the ONLY Jackson that didn’t use his brother’s death to advance himself. Everyone from Reebe to Katherine, Jackie to Tito, Latoya to Janet, Taj to Genevieve, every single member of this family utilized Michael’s death to self-promote…EXCEPT RANDY! I don’t see you all bemoaning to the Jacksons that exploit Michael and his children. I see you lots of "buttock" mooching! When Katherine practically BEGGED Oprah to interview her and threw Michael’s children in front of camera, you all blamed Oprah! Take off your blinders already! You say tabloids are biased, you are just as biased!

Randy sugarcoated his tweets and he is such a gentelman that he thought he was being "harsh". The only reason you bash Randy is b/c he is too kind to put u to ur place! Isn't this also why the media walked all over Michael? Why didn't u bash Jermaine when he tweeted against the album?

No, the real problem was that Randy talked against your precious Branca & Sony and against your precious album, or should I say, the album with Michael Jackson’s name attached! You rather hail a thief who steals from Michael and his orphans than Michael’s own brother and children! Haven’t you all bashed Taryll for the same reason, for speaking out against the album? But you revere Taj Jackson who tweets that “one bad apple doesn’t ruin the bunch”. Then why did he questioned the authenticity of the album in the first place? Taj needs to create his own work with his bare hands like Michael rather than self promote, using his uncle’s name! Taj should have known that Michael wouldn’t allow “one bad apple” in a work that bears his name! The only reason he speaks for this album is because he is a beneficiary in Michael’s FORGED Will, which he never once contested for obvious reasons. He could stand to lose financially if the album flops! So he wants to make sure the album is a success. Taj doesn’t care about Michael’s legacy! His idea of Michael’s legacy is having him receive a MTV award!!!

Karen Faye, Cory Rooney, Will I Am, Randy Jackson are people who speak out against powerful people to protect Michael's legacy. These people have NO GAIN by doing so. On the contrary, since they work in the Entertainment Industry and they speak out against Entertainment giants, they stand to lose. Instead of standing by them, you bash them in ways that are UN-Mike-Like. You who preach of L.O.V.E from sun-up to sun-down act in
a manner that would horrify Michael. HIS MUSIC USED TO UNITE US, NOW IT DIVIDES US!

The intended audience for Randy’s tweets were MEDIA, hence, the rendezvous to create media hype. He meant to voice that Sony and Executors are crooks and he got his point published in the media. He wasn’t “whining to MJ fans”, get off of your high horse!

Randy didn’t even tell you whether to buy or not to buy. He worked with Michael since childhood, he would know Michael’s authentic voice. He was sparing YOU from being stiffed!
He communicated with you that Sony and the executors are crooks and that they didn’t bother coming to pay respect to Michael but they are right there to exploit Michael. He told you that Michael’s art is being tainted by impersonators which you all are already aware.

Fans petitioned that Sony remove the questionable tracks, has Sony removed them? They are releasing the album AS IT IS despite of the opinions of Michael's children or his fans. Sony and its lapdogs are giving you the middle finger. And instead of showing them that you will ONLY support IF Michael's legacy is honored, you swallow that middle finger and thank them! Remember, when Michael was alive, he let his fans chose the songs. WHO CHOSE THE SONGS IN TII? "Record companies lie, they steal, they cheat" said MICHAEL. You swallow Sony's disrespect to MJ legacy, MJ3, family & YOU, the fans.

“Don’t buy the album” advocates have been very diplomatic, stating the facts but NOT pressuring you into not buying. But “What More Can We Get from Michael” advocates have been very rabid, blind, illogical, delusional and hostile. One “fan” from michaeljackson.com fanclub wrote “I will buy the album the day it drops, regardless of whose profiting from it”.

"THIS MAY BE A MICHAEL JACKSON ALBUM BUT THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON'S ALBUM" -WILL I AM. Buy as many copies of the damn 50 Cent, Akon, Jason Malachi, Teddy Riley and God knows who else's album but shut up already! Stop attacking people who are, UNLIKE YOU, standing up for Michael, both for his musical legacy and more importantly Michael the man. Don’t make up DUMB excuses that buying the album is good for Michael’s legacy or his children!!!! If that was the fact, Michael’s own children wouldn’t question the tracks. They would have gone along with the Sony scheme in favor of profits. What gain his own children, family and a handful of loyal fans have in hearts except to protect Michael’s legacy?

If you think his work is so ordinary that any Michael Jackson wanna-bees can complete then you yourself have no respect his art and you deserve a pseudo album! You are encouraging Sony to further mutilate Michael’s art, future generations will receive albums that are NOT Michael’s vision but with his name on them! YOU AREN'T HELPING HIS LEGACY, YOU ARE HURTING IT! You are revering the Entertainer whilst betraying the man!

Go buy the damn album! Maybe next, you can send a thank you note to Conrad Murray!

Back