Randy Jackson's Twitter...

Why are you worrying about what clothes they are wearing, some fo you are ridiculous, the jacksons don't have to explain to any fan on whose money they're using ro how much. You wear what you want to a memorial/funeral but you are not famous no one care sbaout how you look so you don't need to udnerstand. Less than 2,000 isn't even enough to cloth one celebrity, that's like the cost of a pair of shoes or a handbag so they could have paid for their own clothes, we don't know exactly how the money was sspent and it's not our business..

what does all this have to do with Randy's twitter?
let her have a goddamn opinion, if this is how she feels who are u to tell her she is ridiculous? for real, astanga is one of the sweetest ppl on this board ever. :smilerolleyes:

let her have a goddamn opinion, if this is how she feels who are u to tell her she is ridiculous? for real, astanga is one of the sweetest ppl on this board ever. :smilerolleyes:
:smilerolleyes: we are on a message board, i don't agree with her but i didn't say she was a bad person. I have an opinion too and i expressed it so if you don't like it deal with it.

:smilerolleyes: we are on a message board, i don't agree with her but i didn't say she was a bad person. I have an opinion too and i expressed it so if you don't like it deal with it.
u didnt just express it but whatever to you :smilerolleyes:

Thanks! :blush:

There will always be different opinions. Simply just be respectful with each other. I did not say nothing grave in this thread that was disrespectful to the family, I just gave my opinion......and you do not agree with me, soooooooooo OK.... and move on. It is very simple. :cheeky:

:coffee:

There will always be different opinions. Simply just be respectful with each other. I did not say nothing grave in this thread that was disrespectful to the family, I just gave my opinion......and you do not agree with me, soooooooooo OK.... and move on. It is very simple. :cheeky:

:coffee:
How can i move on if you and others keep commenting about it lol girl BYE.:tease:

Latest from Randy .. good grief...

obviously there has been a lot of questions concerning the vocals on the new album that I want to address.

As well as questions all of you may have, including the Oprah show. This Wednesday at 7:00pm Pacific time I will be at my computer ready to answer any questions you may have.

There have been a lot of rumors and stories so I will be here Wednesday to set the record straight and give insight on whats really going on.

See you there Wednesday 7:00pm Pac time.

YET people still refuse to admit some of the Jacksons are working hard to sabotage the new MJ album

Many folks on twitter shoo him away with some not-so-nice words ...Good riddance.

Last edited:
YET people still refuse to admit some of the Jacksons are working hard to sabotage the new MJ album

Many folks on twitter show him away with some not-so-nice words ...Good riddance.

Well some of them believe that half of the album isn't Michael. I doubt they are trying to ruin his album or legacy.

This Wednesday is going to be interesting. I mean Randy was like the only Jackson that was furious with this Oprah interview. We don't know what he's going to say but still...

More of the same ' the greedy people are manipulating my elderly parents'.

Latest from Randy .. good grief...

obviously there has been a lot of questions concerning the vocals on the new album that I want to address.

As well as questions all of you may have, including the Oprah show. This Wednesday at 7:00pm Pacific time I will be at my computer ready to answer any questions you may have.

There have been a lot of rumors and stories so I will be here Wednesday to set the record straight and give insight on whats really going on.

See you there Wednesday 7:00pm Pac time.
:smilerolleyes:

:girl_whistle:

This Wednesday is going to be interesting. I mean Randy was like the only Jackson that was furious with this Oprah interview. We don't know what he's going to say but still...

He will clearly state I'm sure, like most of us thought, that MJ WOULD NOT APPROVE!!!!!! and I'm sure he'll be getting into the 'people' surrounding his parents decision making.

There's no love lost between 3T and Randy so Wednesday should be interesting.

Hello everyone, let me say for the record my computer has not been hacked, this is me.

I want to spend some time on as many questions as possible, Feel free to ask whatever you like, there is nothing too personal.

I want the truth to be known.

Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview? A: I didn't watch the interview, im sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents.

Like I said before, no coincidence

I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace.

Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial

Like I said, No coincidence

Q: How do you feel about the new Album?

A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly

Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks

let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of

The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page

We don't see eye to eye

I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.

John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed

My first thought was, what are they trying to hide

Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios

At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace.

I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice

Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony

But I think they all know all now it is not him

Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.

In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick

Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.

I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up

Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects

Maybe they were too busy getting deals done

Im sorry its taking so long I get emotional

Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album

Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it

From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.

I found this to be very interesting

Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and

McClain couldn't find enough product for one album

I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?

If they don't even have enough product for one album how are they going to make 10 albums?

On a side note, the letter released by the Estate

I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio

It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter

You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business

And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis

I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard

Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.

Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.

I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.

But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death

They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know

one more question

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want

Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.

Let me say this in closing about everything

This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.

Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.

I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.

It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.

My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality

We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members.

I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.

Most of all I want all of you to understand that he loved all of you so much. He had a great love for all man kind.

Thank you all. Goodnight.

But Steven Randall your family has no say in anything so who cares if you are not on the same page

randy needs to shut up

it's not a 10-album deal, but a 10-project deal
jackie helped MCClain

and big revelation, the estate and the family are not in the same page LOL

i know i just what on my twitter & randy was sayying all of stuff ooh god :thinking::eek:

i don't know what is wrong with randy he needs help or he is so jealousy about his brother Michael :thinking: :eek:

good old randy ,he is angry because he is not getting any money.he is wondering why estate making this deal ,if estate doesn't make deal who is gonna feed his kids,his brothers kids and their shared wife?because randy is not going to return what he stole from mj,all brother together couldn't pay for mortgage of that house where their joined family is staying,estate has to pay because mj3 are staying there right now.so much of hypocrisy,and they have guts to come out and create seen with every project.

Fun night.

He threw McClain & Teddy Riley under the bus. Which is hilarious, because Riley is friendly with him.

lol

randy don't agree with jackie about McClain

what a surprise

in fact he don't know nothing. he is just repeating what other people told him

Last edited:
Back