Randy Jackson's Twitter...

The psoter is saying that no family member were invited not even the kids until the family complained and that is how the kids attend and gave a speech, why would they want to balckmail the grammy? why would the grammy allow frank to recieve the award on saturaday and not the kids or family member?

If the kids were only invited because they complain, why didn't they complain until everyone was invited? They could had all refuse to come at all unless everyone was invited, not just the kids. So logically, this argument makes little sense.

Also, the kids are ratings, so wouldn't they be invited? More people would tune in to see them more than to see Frank or anyone else. Also, the award on Saturday had nothing to do with the Grammy.

How does that make any sense?

If no one wanted to go and they were force to invite Michael's kids, they could of blackmail the Grammy to invite the entire family. Why would they let only Michael's kids and T3 with the mother come if the Jackson pretty much could demand anyone they wanted if that happen.

Also, if no one from the family was invited at all in the first place, who was going to pick up the Grammy? Some random stranger from the audience.

You seem to be misreading what i am saying. No one from the family was INVITED until they complained. (and by family i mean anyone with the last name Jackson. Prince, Paris, Blanket, Katherine, 3T) Randy has no reason to lie about being invited or not what sense would that make? knowing his history he would have stayed home anyway.

The family complained and they came to a resolution some how that the children would accept the award. in the beginning no family member would be there to accept it, hence NO ONE in the family speaking about the grammy's until P&P made the speech. no other stories about any other family member being there to accept. If Jermaine, latoya etc had plans on being there dont u think they would have tweeted, made a public announcement about it. .? you know there good for that.

they werent Forced to invites Michaels children, it was and always will be the familys choice. And "blackmail the grammy into letting everyone else come". .its not that serious.

But lets first make it clear that no one knows exactly what happened so no reason to be mad. . .I wonder if the family or Grammy will address this. or have they already?

randyjackson8

I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.

16 minutes ago from web

Why does the thought of the brothers singing Earth Song makes me cringe?

Jermaine's vocals on that song? No offense to him, but no, just no.

So it's better that people from the Grammys sing Earth Song? People who didn't grow up with Michael nor people who are members of his family??

So it's better that people from the Grammys sing Earth Song? People who didn't grow up with Michael nor people who are members of his family??

Lol, Girl, crazy shit right. I swear some fans on this board are just too much.

Smokey Robinson knew Michael since he was a kid, so what are you talking about?

Beside, if they can't sing the damn song, why does it matter if they are family or not. The Jacksons singing any Michael Jackson song is not going to sound good. Even when they sing the J5 songs, none sing Michael's parts. They actually get a woman to do it.

Neil Portnow said the Jacksons were invited to attend the show...but IMHO some did not want MJ's kids to accept the Grammy for their father for selfish reasons.

according to Joe Jackson, they weren't invited to participate in the tribute, yet he claimed to be the one who initiated the kids' participation. Everything is confusing with the Jacksons. Someone is LYING...think who has MORE TO GAIN from putting lies out there in the public.

Now Portnow is saying it was the estate's "wish" to have the kids' accept the grammy for their dad.
Now this got me thinking, will they be involving the kids slowly in the estate management? Are they folowwing MJ's wishes as listed in the trust?

I remember Kai, the cook, stating Prince interviewed her before she was hired last spring. I am assuming these kids are pretty savvy...and may get involved on estate matters sooner rather than later.

I didn't see anything wrong with Randy's tweet, he only said his family wasn't invited, his parents and brothers and sisters. He didn't say anything negative at all.

END OF STORY.

TEAM JACKSON!!!! GO RANDYYYYY!

You seem to be misreading what i am saying. No one from the family was INVITED until they complained. (and by family i mean anyone with the last name Jackson. Prince, Paris, Blanket, Katherine, 3T) Randy has no reason to lie about being invited or not what sense would that make? knowing his history he would have stayed home anyway.

The family complained and they came to a resolution some how that the children would accept the award. in the beginning no family member would be there to accept it, hence NO ONE in the family speaking about the grammy's until P&P made the speech. no other stories about any other family member being there to accept. If Jermaine, latoya etc had plans on being there dont u think they would have tweeted, made a public announcement about it. .? you know there good for that.

they werent Forced to invites Michaels children, it was and always will be the familys choice. And "blackmail the grammy into letting everyone else come". .its not that serious.

But lets first make it clear that no one knows exactly what happened so no reason to be mad. . .I wonder if the family or Grammy will address this. or have they already?

Agree.

I don't the Jacksons will because its not a big deal to them. The award was accepted by Michael's children and 3T was on stage with them to show support, I dont think they will have an issue with that, plus, Jermaine accepted the award on the VMA's. The Jacksons aren't that petty that they would step on the toes of 13-12 year old kids.

Randy's Twitter.. he'll be there today against Murray.

I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.

:clapping:Now this is what I like to see, rather than those Grammy Tweets.

ps. Jermaine commented about the Murray grave visit.. said the family was 'outraged' or something similar.

Randy's Twitter.. he'll be there today against Murray.

:clapping:Now this is what I like to see, rather than those Grammy Tweets.

ps. Jermaine commented about the Murray grave visit.. said the family was 'outraged' or something similar.

Exactly!!!

Re: Randy Tweet from court!

Sad..

It's all about the money. Kenny does love MJ though. I'm sure he does.

That's messed up another reason why I didn't want to see This is it(even though I saw it on DVD eventually)

Despite, cells, cameras, phones etc not being allowed in court this man has nothing better to do rather than tweet about profiting while facing his brothers killer. Wow.
Instead of tweeting about Murray need to be put behind bars now he is crying that he isn't ''profitting''/.benefiting from it.

Odd thing for Randy to come out with. Maybe they didn't think it was their place?

Shows what Randy's concern is about. He should be more concerned that he is in the same room as his brother's murderer rather than about money and who should and should not be there.

SMH at Randy's thought process here.

Randy's concerns aren't them profiting off of Michael. His concern is that none of them were in court to support Michael\. Some of you people make me shake my head. I don't understand why you guys always go after the fam even when they are hurting and showing their pain.

Randy while in court in front of MJ's murderer still has money on his mind. Instead of slapping the daylight out of Murray...he is criticizing the estate administrators, Randy Philips & AEG for not being in court. What a horrible S/B!!

Shows what Randy's concern is about. He should be more concerned that he is in the same room as his brother's murderer rather than about money and who should and should not be there.

I know...Shocking.

I am like, he is face to face with his brother's killer FOR THE FIRST TIME...and the only thing he finds to say if: Sony, AEG & the estate Administrators are not there. Why is he so obsessed with Michael's money?

Why can't he concentrate on getting justice for his dead brother? I am starting to believe what someone wrote in the other thread...Randy has lost his mind again.

He has been talking smack about them...maybe they thought it wise not to antagonize the family by showing up. I wish I could slap some sense into this guy.

Last edited:

Randy's concerns aren't them profiting off of Michael. His concern is that none of them were in court to support Michael\. Some of you people make me shake my head. I don't understand why you guys always go after the fam even when they are hurting and showing their pain.
I understood what he meant just most are surprise he tweeted during a time like this but he has his reasons. It's very sad .

Exactly. One would think he's got other thoughts running thru his head but no.. BTw. each and every tweet of his, is about someone profiting.

With the animosity going on with Randy & joe,maybe they thought it best not to show up in court. Janet is not in court either. Neither is Jackie. WTF is his problem? By the way, the people who will get most of the profits are MICHAEL JACKSON's children. Don't get it twisted.

I agree.

The family is hurting too. I understand what he means...

are y'all sure this is the real Randy Jackson?

Jackie is there. I saw him, Tito, Jermaine and someone said Marlon is there.

It's just that Randy is always talking about who is profiting off the death of Michael and it's not the family or him and we know that he's been trying to oust the people in charge.

But at this moment in time, if I were him. . .I'd be concentrating on exactly why they are there at the courthouse, which is to witness Dr. Death's arraignment.

I'm more disappointed that Janet is the only sibling not there rather than AEG, executors and Kenny not being there. But Janet must be busy and couldn't be there today. I am sure she will be at some of the court dates though.

He was thinking about profits, obviously.

Wow.

Back