RARE Footage of Michael Jackson Recording in Studio!! (from Invincible Era?)

could be from when he recorded the bahrain charity song. the pics of him in the studio looks like that pic same background? that beautiful girl footage was shown late 06 maybe billy bush programe? ive seen it b4

I would give 10$ no problem, we should buy iy or we may never see it again. I hate those collectors who don't wish to share.

I'm in. I'm ready to chip in $25 for this. I LOOOOOVE watching Michael's genius in action.

Fans need to get this pronto.

all i got left agter chrismas is a dokllar but how would we share someething like that i have visions of the simpsons ep where bat martain and millhouse buy radioactive man number one and end up shreding it

I found this part of it, it's part 2, so may be the other one on ebay is part 1?

Michael in the studio, recording Beautiful girl

http://www.youtube.com/v/c30ZqvqdMnI&hl=de_DE&fs=1&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30ZqvqdMnI

Footage of Michael Jackson in recording studio.
Michael Jackson in Recording Studio 2005 - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q6CmlJ4B0Qw&hl=de_DE&fs=1&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6CmlJ4B0Qw

This is when Michael got together with his brothers to make a song for the tsunami victims in 2005-2006.

This is when Michael got together with his brothers to make a song for the tsunami victims in 2005-2006.

Really? I don't recall that. I know that he was trying to make a song like that happen, Raymone even said it was recorded, but I don't recall it being with his brothers. Whatever the song is that they are doing here in these videos - it sounds totally awesome and I would really like to hear it. Does anyone know where it can be heard?

Really? I don't recall that. I know that he was trying to make a song like that happen, Raymone even said it was recorded, but I don't recall it being with his brothers. Whatever the song is that they are doing here in these videos - it sounds totally awesome and I would really like to hear it. Does anyone know where it can be heard?
No, the song they were working on right there is called Beautiful Girl, released on The Ultimate Collection..

I've seen this footage before on TV but I can't recall where. Is that Geraldo Rivera on the far right? And Randy next to Michael?
yeah i think u are right. the footage was shown during the geraldo interview in jan 05? cause ive seen the footage b4 but cant really remember where

Hey guys,

This footage is during his '05 trial, when he had an interview with Geraldo Riviera that is readily available on Youtube. I'm pretty sure Geraldo interviewed him there in the studio

dont know about that. the musics beautiful girl and the brothers were never reported to be involved in that chairty song. which i guess became the katrina one? randys prob there cause he was getting in as mjs manager at the time.it was prob an idea to do some filming in a studio and nothing else

Can't we pay for it together? This board has over a 1000 members and if every member is willing to donate $10, we could actually pay for it!

Yes no problemo, but how long is this footage

dont know about that. the musics beautiful girl and the brothers were never reported to be involved in that chairty song. which i guess became the katrina one? randys prob there cause he was getting in as mjs manager at the time.it was prob an idea to do some filming in a studio and nothing else

I don't think Beautiful Girl was ever meant to be released as a song. If you listen to the demo of Beautiful Girl, you could hear that Michael had pretty much completed all the background vocals and the instrumentation, but that there was still a lot of work to do regarding the lyrics. All MJ was doing was mumbling and trying to work out lyrics that would fit the melody. You could hear his singing "da da da daaa da da" trying to come up with something.

I think what we are seeing in these videos is Michael re-working the song. He was probably going to add lyrical content that was relevant to the cause later on.

8 Min.

Edit: Can't remember where I read it, lol

It's ONE hour long, according to the owner.

afgtnk said:
Hey guys,

This footage is during his '05 trial, when he had an interview with Geraldo Riviera that is readily available on Youtube. I'm pretty sure Geraldo interviewed him there in the studio

It is NOT the footage from TV (2005).

I don't think Beautiful Girl was ever meant to be released as a song. If you listen to the demo of Beautiful Girl, you could hear that Michael had pretty much completed all the background vocals and the instrumentation, but that there was still a lot of work to do regarding the lyrics. All MJ was doing was mumbling and trying to work out lyrics that would fit the melody. You could hear his singing "da da da daaa da da" trying to come up with something.

I think what we are seeing in these videos is Michael re-working the song. He was probably going to add lyrical content that was relevant to the cause later on.
not sure what u mean. ABG was on the ultimate collection so was already out there. this was done in 05 sometime. i think i remember geraldo or otehrs at the time saying its mj working on new music when obvously it wasnt. i guess they wanted some different footage so the studio was used

Back