RARE:Michael Jackson kisses a Fan on Lips

I love your story!!! It's sooo sweeeet, so beutiful. You had a dream came true back then!! Biggest congratulations!! In my case it was a bit different, but I also got his eyes on me for a long time and I was in schock!! I was in the first row of his concert (Dangerous, October 23, 1993). He was moving from one side to the other, we were really very close to the stage, some 2 meter or less. Eventually, he stood right in front of me. He reached out to me, and started to sing to me!!

I just couldn't believe it , but secury people and fans around also noticed the situation. One of the security staff was amazed looking both Mike and me and saying "Girl, it's you!! He is singing to you, tell him something!!" I was paralized and in complete desbelief, so I just pointed to myself like asking "Is it me??" and he confirmed with his head, like saying "Yes, you!", pointed to me and took his hand to his lips and blew me a kiss!!! I was out of my mind!!!! And everybody around couldn't believe it either!! He kept singing to me for a while and eventually waved goodbye , but those minutes he gave me were pure magic. My very own personal minutes with MJ, all about MJ and Me. It's like for those minutes it was only Mike and me.... I love to see it this way LOL! :D

:girl_sigh: PCR, that was amazin'.

I love your story!!! It's sooo sweeeet, so beutiful. You had a dream came true back then!! Biggest congratulations!! In my case it was a bit different, but I also got his eyes on me for a long time and I was in schock!! I was in the first row of his concert (Dangerous, October 23, 1993). He was moving from one side to the other, we were really very close to the stage, some 2 meter or less. Eventually, he stood right in front of me. He reached out to me, and started to sing to me!!

I just couldn't believe it , but secury people and fans around also noticed the situation. One of the security staff was amazed looking both Mike and me and saying "Girl, it's you!! He is singing to you, tell him something!!" I was paralized and in complete desbelief, so I just pointed to myself like asking "Is it me??" and he confirmed with his head, like saying "Yes, you!", pointed to me and took his hand to his lips and blew me a kiss!!! I was out of my mind!!!! And everybody around couldn't believe it either!! He kept singing to me for a while and eventually waved goodbye , but those minutes he gave me were pure magic. My very own personal minutes with MJ, all about MJ and Me. It's like for those minutes it was only Mike and me.... I love to see it this way LOL! :D

I got chills reading that.
:clapping: Thanks for sharing your experience. That must have been amazing! :wub:

-_- Why did I have to be so young during these concerts.

I got chills reading that.
:clapping: Thanks for sharing your experience. That must have been amazing! :wub:

-_- Why did I have to be so young during these concerts.

:girl_sigh: PCR, that was amazin'.

I love him!!
This was me at the end of the show:
hurrah.gif
hurrah.gif

He was so sweet and so caring. I mean, there were so many people there (70.000+) and having the chance to capture his eyes for a while, to be "serenated" by him, receiving a kiss on the wind.... and he confirming it was all for me.... it's far more than I could have ever wanted. He give me such a thrill and I am so glad and grateful to him. You can tell, this is gold for me, it has always been so, but now... it has a deeper meaning.

I often wonder if he could understand what his little details meant to us. Our happiness and joy, our excitment... Giving happiness is a gift and he was giving it freely.

Oh... I miss Michael so much, he was such a wonderful man.

Reactions: Bee
omg i hadnt seen that second one before.
lucky girl
SHOULD OF BEEN ME!!!

He was so sweet and so caring. I mean, there were so many people there (70.000+) and having the chance to capture his eyes for a while, to be "serenated" by him, receiving a kiss on the wind.... and he confirming it was all for me.... it's far more than I could have ever wanted. He give me such a thrill and I am so glad and grateful to him. You can tell, this is gold for me, it has always been so, but now... it has a deeper meaning.

Wow PCR what song was he singing to you? that's so amazing!

I love him!!
hurrah.gif
hurrah.gif

I often wonder if he could understand what his little details meant to us. Our happiness and joy, our excitment... Giving happiness is a gift and he was giving it freely.

I believe he knew. I think he did those little things like hugging fans, giving them a kiss once in a while, and all that because he knew how much it meant to us.

What song did he sing to you btw?

Wow, im happy for that girl..seriously. It's cute how he was just laughing the whole time though.... he knew we would make a big deal out of it lol...

You only live once.

Oh lord...
thud.gif
I just read that AMAZING story of the girl who got to kiss him on stage...and I....I've never been so jealous in my life. Hell i'd be happy to just DREAM of something like that. Hot damn.

i'm so jealous to only if i had a chance to meet him or even be on stage with him it would take about 50 security guards grabbing me off michael after i kissed him then i'm taking him down right before he goes on stage hide in his dressing room :popout: then :kiss:,:love:, :baby: lol

thank you so much PCR and Sisterbliss for sharing your moments!! :wub: Those are very precious memories to cherish forever!! :yes: :wub:
:flowers:

Beautiful story. I'm very jealous! :D

I love your story!!! It's sooo sweeeet, so beutiful. You had a dream came true back then!! Biggest congratulations!! In my case it was a bit different, but I also got his eyes on me for a long time and I was in schock!! I was in the first row of his concert (Dangerous, October 23, 1993). He was moving from one side to the other, we were really very close to the stage, some 2 meter or less. Eventually, he stood right in front of me. He reached out to me, and started to sing to me!! Oh I believe he thought "What a cutie!" looking at you:D and that's why he did that.

Wow thanks for sharing this beautiful memory:):girl_sigh: He was such a sensitive person and cared about others' feelings. He made sure you could see he did it FOR YOU!

I love him!!
hurrah.gif
hurrah.gif

I miss him too:( I think he understood those little things meant a lot to us. He was great at understanding others.

Last edited:
MY MICHAEL MOMENT!!! NO KISS, BUT VERY SPECIAL.

At 5:11 starts my moment and at 5:25 and 5:26 you can see him point at me with my rose in his hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC47wqLFq5I

It was 3th september 1997 in belgium.
I threw a red rose on stage and michael noticed it.
He walked to "my" side of the stage and picked up my rose for him.
At one point he looked me straight in the face and pointed at me with the rose.
It felt like the whole audience dissapeared.....
He kept the rose close to his mouth and heart while looking at me for a split second.
Then he went off to the middle of the stage, still holding the rose.
he moved the rose very elegant to the stage and ended the song like that.

Believe me.
I was overwhelmed!
At the end of the concert i was so overwhelmed some security picked me out and brought me backstage ( fool he was, lol)
The moment i found my sanity back i went off and walked backstage, i couldn,t believe my own eyes!
There i walked between the children choir and some stage people.
They asked me if i was from the children choir ( off course i said yes, lmao)
And there he ws, michael himself leaving the stage!!!
I was nailed to the ground.
Only several meters between him and me.
he waved at me/us and went into his van and drove away!

Tha was one of a day i can tell you..............*sigh*

the thought it was the same date 3th september.......as when he got burried 12 years alter is killing me * cry*

Last edited:
Wow PCR what song was he singing to you? that's so amazing!

I believe he knew. I think he did those little things like hugging fans, giving them a kiss once in a while, and all that because he knew how much it meant to us.

What song did he sing to you btw?

thank you so much PCR and Sisterbliss for sharing your moments!! :wub: Those are very precious memories to cherish forever!! :yes: :wub:
:flowers:

Beautiful story. I'm very jealous! :D

Wow thanks for sharing this beautiful memory:):girl_sigh: He was such a sensitive person and cared about others' feelings. He made sure you could see he did it FOR YOU!

I miss him too:( I think he understood those little things meant a lot to us. He was great at understanding others.

Thank you very much, friends. You know... I might tell this little story to other people and they just go like.... "Yeah, right... whatever, you must be crazy" ... and that is a bit frustrating, so I rather keeping this just to me. So now it's good I can share it with friend who would fully understand the meaning of these tiny sweet details Michael had to us.

Now the song... which song it was?? Believe or not... I don't know!!!! I was so shocked and so surprised, that the whole memory is on my mind in slow motion and without sound. I just see Michael walking towards me, then reaching to me and he was wearing his white/black suit and then he sings, confirms it's me, blew the kiss, etc. But there is no sound. No single sound!! I have tried and tried, I even got this written in my personal diary back then! But even then I wrote I couldn't remember the song!!
fryingpan.gif

This is why I am always looking forward to the day they every realease his show in my country. Aawwww....

Ok y'all...Like Me I think you all have seen this "a fan recorded one"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRIT03iScpM

This is a close up and Clearer...I was like:eek::eek::eek: then :heat: then :wild::wild::wild:...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGUa_mcZPg

well not in that Exact order...but u know my meaning.

Mods, I didnt see this anywhere on a thread so here you go...if you have to move it...please do...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi
yeah, that girl, now a married woman is from my country Argentina, she says it was on the lips :) lucky girl, i was 9 years old, i wasnt a fan yet, became a fan in 2001, too late :(

Everyone - thank you for all your stories. They truly warmed my heart. For someone who has never experienced the joy of having Michael in front of their eyes, such memories mean a lot more than you could imagine.

And yes, I also believe he is the best human to have ever lived... May God forever hold you in his embrace, Michael.

Reactions: Bee
Hey what about in the Bucharest concert that's been widely released, in She's Out of My Life doesn't the girl get extremely close - almost a kiss?

i want this concert so bad. i think we may get to see it in 2010.

I am so jealous..... I' d give everything for one kiss!!!!!!!!! Or maybe more....

Back