Rebbie Jackson to be on "The View" on January 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree....Michael KNEW who he could trust with his children and who he couldn't. But still...they continue to tell their lies about him...they ARE whether we want to hear it or not...they are influencing those children. Kids are not stupid..when you dont think they are listening.....they are listening. I have raised two kid my-self...so I know what I am talking about. The kids are hearing AND seeing their relatives going on record saying that their dad need interventions...he was an addict. It is just so wrong....it needs to be ended.
I know ur right, quiet frankly by now I'm convinced their totally brainwashed. And unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it, what I'm hoping and praying for is, that with time, they understand what was going on in their lives, and in that of their father's, tbh I can see a 18/21/25 year old Prince, Paris, Blanket agreeing with their nonsense, but I can't picture a 35/40/30 year old Prince/Paris/Blanket agreeing with them, by that time they'll probably be aware of everything, including the shady characters, the many shady characters among their relatives. So I'm basically hoping that with time they will be able to see through these ppl.

I wish the kids would be with Diana Ross too. I know there would be a lot less webcam videos and pics of them being released on the internet. It's happening now because Katherine can't be on top of everything. She has the trial, not to mention her health and age....

Diana would be all over that sh** and she don't play.

I hope the kids are given to Diana when Katherine goes to heaven.

Is this a way all of them want to justify Michael didn't leave anything to them in his will?
I don't get it, why the heck they want to make us believe Michael has problems with drugs?
I'm tired, really tired of all the BS around that family!

I don't know what else can be said about the Jackson family.

Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt that they truly believed that Michael had a problem with drugs, there is no excusing their actions. When you are asked the question (and you KNOW you will be asked the question) have a prepared answer that plainly says that you are not going to talk about it, change the subject and move on.

This is disrespectful to Michael and his children.

And that family had to have realised by now that since Michael's death, whenever they give an interview in the hopes of promoting this and that, the headlines that come out of it ALWAYS talk about Michael and his interventions. It is still all about Michael. They also should have realised that they are alienating a core demographic - those of us who love Michael, and who may have supported them, by extension.

I want nothing to do with any of them. Nothing. Cause even if Michael had a problem and I tried to help him I would NEVER acknowledge that fact in the media. I would NEVER allow it to detract from prosecuting Conrad Murray. And I would NEVER allow it to tarnish his legacy.

The fact that they do these things is extremely disturbing to me.

I did.

They asked her how she deals with MJ's death. She said she remembers him everyday. Sometimes can listen to his music and sometimes can't. She mentioned attending the trial being hard.

They asked how MJ's kids deal with his death - She said they are fine and able to listen to him. She said they go to private school and do not think that they'll ever attend to a public school.

They asked about Katherine , trial , raising kids - she said Katherine is strong.

They asked about Diana Ross and her possibility about getting MJ's kids - she said something like " I don't know what that's about" . To me it sounded like she was surprised and didn't understand why Michael would list Diana Ross.

They asked about the will , Michael not leaving money to his father and siblings and how they feel about it , if they feel like they are entitled to money - she quickly answered she didn't have such thoughts but she skirted around talking about rest of the family.

They asked when looking to Murray does she think "this is the man that killed Michael" - she had a hard time answering eventually said yes. However to me at times she sounded like more people involved kinda logic.

They asked about Michael's addiction and if the family did do anything about it - She answered "oh definitely many times" etc. She also mentioned at least one time she, Janet and Randy tried an intervention.

In all fairness she ended it with "regardless" Michael's drug history Murray was the one that caused the last events and that has to be determined - brought to justice.

They also asked about her concerts and she talked about her tour and bipolar disease that her daughter has.

I was watching it while working so I can be mistaken in some parts.

Thanks.

Murray must be patting his own back. Interviews like these are burying Jackson's already too frail a remaining reputation. Interesting how none of some of these clueless family members who go on and on with the druggie ramblings (not all, so I won't generalize) mention that definitely, many times did they pushed Jackson to do a tour with them, when, since these pressures are made, any normal human would assume that they're made to a healthy, strong, capable person who's able to perform and make money, not to one in denial. Michael was in denial to some of them for Denying repeatedly to perform with/for them. If he was in denial cuz of drugs too, they should not go on TV and confide in the media backstabers that did Jackson harm far too many times. His autopsy indicated otherwise. They're family, goodness, can't some of them respect him at least in death, and respect his children who are watching these people say how their father was this and that. How would these children react?

Rebbie wasn't a constant in her brother's life, not even a close friend, so she should inform herself before hurrying to to further ruin her brother's name, yet showing much reluctance in believing Murray killed him. .... Devastating, not gonna hate on them or feel repulsion at them, but can never pretend I ain't hurt by the multiple screw-ups they do. Greed takes away one's reason in time almost completely, I can't see why else one would be saying such things, true or false about one's flesh and blood to their worst enemies, so tabloids and the media in general can have a field day with their affirmations, that would remain strictly between you and the direct party, otherwise you disrespect them plainly. The devil is twisting with these people's brain, no other logical explanation remains. ...

I don't know what else can be said about the Jackson family.

Even if you give them the benefit of the doubt that they truly believed that Michael had a problem with drugs, there is no excusing their actions. When you are asked the question (and you KNOW you will be asked the question) have a prepared answer that plainly says that you are not going to talk about it, change the subject and move on.

This is disrespectful to Michael and his children.

And that family had to have realised by now that since Michael's death, whenever they give an interview in the hopes of promoting this and that, the headlines that come out of it ALWAYS talk about Michael and his interventions. It is still all about Michael. They also should have realised that they are alienating a core demographic - those of us who love Michael, and who may have supported them, by extension.

I want nothing to do with any of them. Nothing. Cause even if Michael had a problem and I tried to help him I would NEVER acknowledge that fact in the media. I would NEVER allow it to detract from prosecuting Conrad Murray. And I would NEVER allow it to tarnish his legacy.

The fact that they do these things is extremely disturbing to me.
good post!!...also may I add....I have noticed...not one host asks WHAT drug the interventions were for...they just use the words intervention and addict. I dont think to be honest the family even KNOWS what drug Michael is accused of taking. I think they were fed the story...and they just repeat what they hear..they are like a bunch of parrots...repeat..repeat. Unless they do know...then that would be bases for what they say...and I have a STRONG feeling that if any of them DID know what they were talking about..IT WOULD OF ALREADY BEEN SAID...THE NAME OF A DRUG WOULD OF BEEN FLYING FASTER THAN A PLANE. we can believe that.

Dangerous Inc., Thank you for posting the video!

That is what I worry about. What his kids will think of him down the road. They were so young when he died. They are still growing up.
This...

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

and to add to your posts...they will call him an addict now and not worry about what it is that the kids think....they are the one's that matter now..THEY are the one's that are left to figure out if their WHOLE family is telling the truth about their dad...OR are they lieing. IT is NOT fair to 3 three kids to have to sit back and try to figure out WHO the liars are,,,the autopsy report...OR their trusted..beloved relatives. Hmmm.....enough.

And this...

I worry what they are saying to Michael's kids..I hope they aren't going to grow up thinking the way the rest of their family is thinking about this whole thing..This may sound harsh, but a part of me wishes they were with Diana Ross, it's just how I feel about it..
Plus this!

I have thought the same things. I read people saying how mature P and P are, or how well they are 'handling things' or how well Michael raised them (which is SO TRUE) but I think it is overlooked how young they in fact still are. It would be nice to think that they will be strong enough to resist any negative influences around them, to retain clear memories of their father but they are children, not miniature adults. I wonder just how great it is for them to be immersed among all those relatives, how much any negative feelings from those parent(s) get filtered down to the children.

As for the Rebbie visit, all I have to say is that I would LOVE to have a family member go on one of these shows and when these same old questions arise, say: you know what, these questions have been asked ad nauseum. How come you never want to know about any of the good things about Michael. His charities, his hospital visits, his musical genius, his ability to connect with countless people around the world, etc, his gentleness, his intelligence, his ability to inspire others. No all you people want to do is dig up the same old trash, perpetuate the same old falsehoods and continue to present Michael in a dubious light. Well, it's time to stop and it's stopping here and now.
This would be interview I would love to see...

As for the View, what was Baba Waawaa wearing on her feet? Two little fuzzy dogs?

And then did I mistake or did she end it by saying, we all loved Michael?? Gag me with a spoon!
Hypocrisy thy name is the view.

It will always be about Michael. On the tv guide I have it said for the View "Rebbie Jackson, Michael Jackson's sister".

For almost 2 years now I have seen a lot disturbing behavior by his family. I just don't agree with them and I don't support any of them. I support Michael only and his children. It's not about hate but I don't support them. Murray being found guilty is not a slam dunk to me. If he walks I know it will devastate me.

Personally, it has always bothered me about the family's talk regarding "interventions" for Michael. This is one reason why I seriously question if he was having trouble at all, especially in light of the autopsy report. Tabloid stories about him having issues with drugs were everywhere for the last three years or so of his life. But the family at least twice went on the defensive for him in 2005 and 2006 and once another year as well if I remember correctly. I remember hearing that they even went so far as to write an open letter to the media basically telling the media to cut the crap, that Michael did not have a problem and to leave him and the family alone. But now they are talking like they had been trying for years to get him cleaned up. Why should we believe them now after they were all in a sweat to deny everything when Michael was still alive? Another thing that makes me wonder is that the ones saying things will readily admit that months would go by before they even had a chance to see Michael. So really, how the heck would they know anything about drugs for sure when they could have been getting this stuff out of the tabloid rags as easily as much of the public? I'm sorry. But all I know is that I won't want to hear it when the Jacksons complain about Murray walking out of that courtroom a free man. They have their chance to go up to bat for Michael and they are striking out left and right. I have to admit that I am very disappointed in them.

Last edited:
Yeah Barbara Wawa "We all love Michael"....Right! O_O I know I do! But, not u nor Joy Bahar who by the way always looks unconformable next to any Jackson!

They want to make us to believe he was too high to know what he was really doing.

This is about saving face. The same way Randy leaked those intervention storied back in 2008 when he tried to break in MJ's Vegas house. Who the hell goes to an intervention alone???? You need a therapist. you need trusted friends. That idiot, that was sent to pyche ward less than 20 years ago, attempting an intervention on his own.

They are hiding being drug addiction stories to explain why He named a 70+ year old woman as alternative guardian to his kids...when he has 7 siblings.

They still haven't explained why MJ left them NOTHING. A billion dollar empire...and NOTHING for his leeching family.

Man you, hit hard straight to the heart,
If you read row book the only intervention the Jackson clan went on was to strong arm mj in pro forming with them.
mj have how many big strong brother and Joe and none call the police and say we are taking the children on till you clean up.
I don't know they need to set the record straight about the drug, when how and what.

And to think poor mj was so " drug up yet the want him to go on tour with them which of those so called journalist are going ask that question.
We are not buying this so called drug intervention tale.

Who has noticed the pattern of non-family members always talking about how clear Michael was and did not seem like he was ever taking anything compared to the pattern of the family members.

If Michael had to take something to be around them to the point they thought so many interventions were needed maybe that should tell them something (and not something about Michael).

I will agree as someone stated earlier, when will they discuss the pressure to tour that they put on this man in desperate need of intervention. I can't help but wonder if, whether consciously or not, there isn't some nail clawing out of jealousy going on here.

They wouldn't dare discuss this when he was alive. Why not since it is so important to air now? It no longer even matters whether it is true or not. It is just to the point of disgusting because as was said before there is never the attempt to say that their brother was so much more than the gossip.

Believe. Listen to the end of the clip. BW: we all have....we all love(d) Michael...

That is a such a lie. Even Oprah wouldn't dare say that. Nobody would believe it anyway. I can't stand when people like that are so fake.

undoubtedly jealousy and envy play big roles in all of this. They could never stomach why it was him and not them, that in addition to not getting a dime, is what 'unites' and drives them to further tarnish his legacy. I believe this is their way of 'getting back at him'.

MJ bodygaurds and the Cascio family refused to call MJ a dug addict and they say they never saw any signs of addiction !

Even Kathrine said that she never saw anything wrong with MJ, twice ! first time after his death with Geraldo and then in Marc Shaffel NBC interview. But , when Oprah wanted her to say that MJ was a drug addict , she agreed and mum added that he was also addict to surgeries so she can get more $$ from Okra !

The issue these ppl have is that their name is missing in the will lol ..

'na na na na na na ur not in the will, u won't get a dime, b/c he said so' lol couldn't resist sorry :p

Last edited:
No that bit&H didn't say 'we all love Michael'??? Baba Walters needs to be slapped in her plastic @ss face. That fake witch.. She took part in that persecution crap from 2003 with Martin Bashir 20/20. She played right along with it.. never defended Michael at all and now she's talking this crap? I can't believe this at all

It's funny how some of you "hate the family" so much, steadily tuning in to their appearances.

"Only stupid people invest their time in people they claim not to like."

It's funny how some of you "hate the family" so much, steadily tuning in to their appearances.

I see you have nothing better to do than visit a Michael Jackson Forum....we LOVE Michael here. I will not say I dont like the family..I will say they make some bad choices...and the bad choices always seem to be at Michael's expense. I think you need to go find a I Love the Jackson Family forum..:D

I see you have nothing better to do than visit a Michael Jackson Forum....we LOVE Michael here. I will not say I dont like the family..I will say they make some bad choices...and the bad choices always seem to be at Michael's expense. I think you need to go find a I Love the Jackson Family forum..:D
Or just stick to a Janet forum, funny how Janet fans come here, if the tables were turned they'd be the first ones bitch around, but since they are 'only' throwing Michael under the bus, it fits their agenda anyways.
:rolleyes:

Or just stick to a Janet forum, funny how Janet fans come here, if the tables were turned they'd be the first ones bitch around, but since they are 'only' throwing Michael under the bus, it fits their agenda anyways.
:rolleyes:
:clapping::clapping:agreed!!

Well yeah, that's what fans do. :D

Everybody makes bad choices in their lives. You live and learn. NOBODY is perfect.

Isn't Michael part of the Jackson family? :smilerolleyes:

I watch The View every day anyway (been watching since it began) so I would've seen Rebbie anyway. I watch a lot of TV so I'm always catching Jacksons here and there, lol. I try to give the family the benefit of the doubt but the more I see them in these appearances the more I have doubts about them (some of them).

Well yeah, that's what fans do. :D

Everybody makes bad choices in their lives. You live and learn. NOBODY is perfect.

Isn't Michael part of the Jackson family? :smilerolleyes:

By the way that they throw him under the bus,...,it makes me wonder. and yes unfortunately he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back