Remember this wee baby? look at him now!

Alyssa

Proud Member
I really didnt know if I should have created a new thread or not..oh well lol
I thought this was so cute! The wee baby has grew up
and here he is reflecting on a picture of him and Michael... :wub:

2quqftj.jpg

oh bless.he grew up !...:huggy: beautiful thread /pics :wub: now ,wheres the little one in the romanian hospital:thinking: callin all michael's-babies :wild::shout: ...great thread hun.

Last edited:
aww that's adorable :wub:

:hiya: meeeee it's me :woohoo: I'm the one in the Romanian hospital :bounce:...jk...unfortunately...:(

Oh, it's so cute! Thanks Alyssa :)

It would be wonderful to see now all the children that Michael was holding.

Aww...:wub: That clip with Michael holding the little chinese baby must be one of the cutest things I´ve ever seen. His smile is just so adorable...:stars: :girl_love:
Thanks for posting! :)

does it say who the kid is? Thats so sweet that he has the pic. i wonder if he also has the video?

^^^ awwww thanks for posting i was searching for it! lol
God that gif is sooo beautiful..i love when he kisses him..its so cute! so lovely! :wub:

p.s....i LOVE :naughty: your siggy!! :dribble:

I think Farkas is doing well. I also remember seeing a video clip of the first pic I remember Michael was smiling at the child. WOW he is all grown up now :)

omg lucky!! I wish I could've been a baby michael kissed! :(

so awesome though! all the lucky babies who got to be kissed and carried by michael!

I really didnt know if I should have created a new thread or not..oh well lol
I thought this was so cute! The wee baby has grew up
and here he is reflecting on a picture of him and Michael... :wub:

2quqftj.jpg

aw.. gotta agree. That clip Michael holding this baby in China is the cutest ever :wub::wub: The baby boy is very lucky. Thanks for sharing Alyssa :)

^^^ awwww thanks for posting i was searching for it! lol
God that gif is sooo beautiful..i love when he kisses him..its so cute! so lovely! :wub:

p.s....i LOVE :naughty: your siggy!! :dribble:

You're wellcome Alyssa and thank you for creating this thread. Yeah al those kissed babies are so lucky, Michael look extremely tender, sweet kissing them. :wub:

I L.O.V.E. your avy Alyssa, those eyes kill me! :dropdead:

Back