Rescheduling Of Opening Shows General Discussion Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put my time and money and energy into Michael Jackson,just ask my family .I brought all the magazines,books,posters I defended him to know end. My father had to over and over tell me he is a human being , when his name comes into the news i get tons of phone calles from family and friends to see how im doing, or am i watching. And the accusation episode my family stood by me and helped me get through that , i had to take my self out and watch on the side line finally.And the verdict my whole family stayed with me while the verdict was read. YES I DO HAVE AN IVESTMENT IN MICHAEL JACKSON! i wish he had stock . Sony is falling hard right now.

I don't know if this was aimed at me or someone else but if it was meant for me, I don't really get it and obviously you don't get what I am saying at all either. To me it's pretty sad if some fans have to blame other fans for all kinds of reasons they make up in their own mind if others are satisfied with less than they themselves obviously are demanding from Michael. I said what I think and I will say again that I personally would be happy to just even watch a rehearsal or see MJ sing in a mere spotlight. I can't speak for other fans about what they want. I can only speak for me. And it feels a bit hurtful to be "crusified" by other fans for being satisfied with just MJ on stage in a spotlight, like that would be a bad thing. That I don't get. Or maybe we are all just misunderstanding each other. :scratch:

yeah. we are misunderstanding each other. no doubt about it.

i don't think anyone that you are referring to, is demanding anything from MJ. we're just accepting what he has already given in the past, and what he clearly is choosing to spearhead in the present. what he is wanting to do. i also don't feel there's a crucifiction going on, here. we're disagreeing. i feel it when people blatantly disagree with me on something, but i don't consider it being crucified. and i don't think anyone else is going to that extreme either.

we're totally aware of the aspects of MJ that you say you wouldn't mind seeing, and none of us said it was a bad thing.

Last edited:
Classic, I know your well intentioned but you need to let people vent about this. Its devastating to many people. Money is money at the end of the day and many people will be out of pocket. People will come to terms with it eventually, but its still raw for a lot of people. Not just financially but hopes and dreams have been shattered for them, a bit of understanding is whats needed.

Yes its a risk everyone takes whenever they part with their hard earned cash for whatever reason, doesnt make it any easier to deal with the disappointment though.

Disappointment is one thing and I would sympathize/empathize for it all. But, some of this is beyond "disappointment" and misplaced anger is not always okay just because of disappointment. Venting is one thing; some of this is beyond venting and more in line with accusatory.

And sometimes understanding means putting reality to situation. Sorry but for a concert some of the reactions are way over the top, especially when rescheduling is a possibility.

it's like asking for something just because it doesn't really exist. i think it's unfair to put a lid on MJ's idea of creativity just to make a point. we were introduced to a full on version of Michael Jackson, and it's unfair to pretend we were not. when the dancers in that o2 vid were crying about how they were so glad to be picked, that one woman said how she saw the thriller video on tv and said that's the 'coolest thing she ever saw'. we all know that the Michael Jackson we were all introduced to, has all the frills, whistles, special effects and bangs and pows, included.

i get the feeling you are asking for thriller unplugged, just to teach Michael a lesson. sorry for being so blunt, but i can't help it. putting a lid on the totality of Michael Jackson isn't going to change the situation.

i'll go out on a limb and say, we all were powerfully introduced to the Michael Jackson version of Michael Jackson. not the Mariah Carey version of Michael Jackson. and we were all imprssed. now that time has passed, he's subject to scrutiny, and because we're all in pain, we're asking him to sacrifice his version of creativity, that blew us all away in the beginning. sure..it's easy to say that motown 25 was without effects. but, in reality, it was not. he wasn't even singing. he created an illusion. and we went for it. but also, he was singing. it was still his voice. and our nature is to want more. 'how can you top this'. so he did. with a special effects billie jean video. then, we said. top that. so, he came up with the thriller video. then, we said, top that. and he did. again, and again, and again. now, all of a sudden, we want him to scale down.

i just think that's not fair.

. . .

Amazingly said! So very true. I want this show to be what Michael Jackson has to offer--not fans or the general public.

Why is it so hard for some to understand that some fans REALLY HONESTLY would NOT mind seeing MJ just sing something on stage live WITHOUT huge special effects? Why's that so hard to understand? It DOESN'T mean we don't appreciate all the shows he puts together and doesn't mean we don't enjoy his performances and his creativity and all the special effects and all that. Yes I love the amazing shows....BUT...I also really wouldn't mind just sitting in front of a stage and listening to him sing live. How is that putting a lid on MJ's creativity if I just sincerely wouldn't mind listening to his voice and sincerely wouldn't mind if there was nothing else than a spotlight on him on stage? Why are we all of the sudden "trying to make a point" to "teach MJ a lesson", if we just say that we sincerely love his singing so much we'd be fine with just listening to him without any other extras. How is that unfair to Michael? Would it be better if all of us would go "If there is no amazing dance moves and state of the art special effects, it's nothing!". Wouldn't THAT be unfair towards MJ? I know MJ is a perfectionist and wants to be a pioneer and all that and I appreciate and love and enjoy the shows he does. But still that doesn't change the fact that I sincerely wouldn't mind if I could just sit in the shadows and listen to him sing a song live without any special effects. I love his voice, is that a bad thing? Or if I could just watch the rehearsals, I'd be fine with that. I'd love that. Honestly. It would be fun to see him rehearse for the show. Maybe some others wouldn't want that and would only want to see a PERFECT show...but I wouldn't mind. But that's just my opinion. -_-

I don't think that was the point that was being made. It is okay to want that. I don't think many would mind. But, Michael obviously does not want that for this show as a whole (though we don't know whether there may be a part of the show as such). And right now, I just support him being able to finally put together a show that he really wants and express himself and represent himself the way that he really wants. And yes, this part of it, the planning and organizing, is all about him. That may anger some and may disappoint some but that is the reality. AEG wants him to perform his talent and show his creativity. Those who want to wait and see such have to do just that --wait. Those who don't or are inconvenienced by it in any way have no other choice but to live with it.

I prayed so hard that he would have this chance; since it was an answered prayer, I am not about to question how it comes to fruition. I hope that he is enjoying absolutely every moment of it--the highs and lows, the pain and joy, the exuberance and the disappointments. I hope that he lives it all fully and takes in every moment of it--mistakes and all. He is the one that has struggled back to this point. No matter how much support fans may have had for him, it was him alone that struggled to this point in his life and by God he deserves it!!!!!

I have put my time and money and energy into Michael Jackson,just ask my family .I brought all the magazines,books,posters I defended him to know end. My father had to over and over tell me he is a human being , when his name comes into the news i get tons of phone calles from family and friends to see how im doing, or am i watching. And the accusation episode my family stood by me and helped me get through that , i had to take my self out and watch on the side line finally.And the verdict my whole family stayed with me while the verdict was read. YES I DO HAVE AN IVESTMENT IN MICHAEL JACKSON! i wish he had stock . Sony is falling hard right now.

You can't place your decision to "invest" in Michael as a burden on him. Sorry but it doesn't work that way. He has to live his life. And so do you. Any amount that is spent towards him is by your choice alone. He can't pay back for that. No one can pay back anyone else's devotion. It shouldn't ever be expected. He is a human being living his life which you happen to be fascinated by; that is not upon him to be a "return" for your investment.

Think for a moment--wouldn't it be scary to have someone characterize you that way. We shouldn't do it to him. Truly at this point, his children probably are the only ones to be able to lay such claim since it was his decision to bring them into this world--not theirs.

I don't think that was the point that was being made. It is okay to want that. I don't think many would mind. But, Michael obviously does not want that for this show as a whole (though we don't know whether there may be a part of the show as such). And right now, I just support him being able to finally put together a show that he really wants and express himself and represent himself the way that he really wants. And yes, this part of it, the planning and organizing, is all about him. That may anger some and may disappoint some but that is the reality. AEG wants him to perform his talent and show his creativity. Those who want to wait and see such have to do just that --wait. Those who don't or are inconvenienced by it in any way have no other choice but to live with it.

I prayed so hard that he would have this chance; since it was an answered prayer, I am not about to question how it comes to fruition. I hope that he is enjoying absolutely every moment of it--the highs and lows, the pain and joy, the exuberance and the disappointments. I hope that he lives it all fully and takes in every moment of it--mistakes and all. He is the one that has struggled back to this point. No matter how much support fans may have had for him, it was him alone that struggled to this point in his life and by God he deserves it!!!!!

gotta give you the thumbs up. especially on your last lines.

You can't place your decision to "invest" in Michael as a burden on him. Sorry but it doesn't work that way. He has to live his life. And so do you. Any amount that is spent towards him is by your choice alone. He can't pay back for that. No one can pay back anyone else's devotion. It shouldn't ever be expected. He is a human being living his life which you happen to be fascinated by; that is not upon him to be a "return" for your investment.

Think for a moment--wouldn't it be scary to have someone characterize you that way. We shouldn't do it to him. Truly at this point, his children probably are the only ones to be able to lay such claim since it was his decision to bring them into this world--not theirs.

Classic, this is VERY well said. I know that Michael feels devotion toward his fans. He's said that many times. He feels the need to give his best to them. But he also deserves to have a LIFE and if fans happen to be fascinated by that life, that really is THEIR choice. And yeah, I'll bet it WOULD be scary for him! I can't even imagine how it would feel to be the subject of so many fantasies. . . . to know that your picture was on so many bedroom walls, and so on. YIKES!

Fans think they know him so well, but he doesn't know them much at all as individuals. Because they feel they know him so well, they can intrude as if he was an old friend or family member. . .but he ISN'T. They scream his name in his face!

I feel very badly for the fans who lost out on those early concerts. I'm sure it was a tough decision for Michael and team to make.

Basically a lot of supposed professional individuals, groups and organisations went tits-up in their organisation, planning and final evaluation of the This Is It project. Don't defend or put anyone down. It went wrong, simple as. It sucks and its pathetic. A little forward planning would have been key in the development process of this residency. I am affected, but alot of other people are affected alot more profoundly. Just end the bullshit now, because its boring, its done, its over, and look forward to whenever you can see him, whether that be in real life or on DVD. Just gotta pull out a lawsuit against AEG for those travel costs. And I hope you take them for every penny!

Well, one thing I have notice is that most of the "accusatory" and down right nasty attacks on Michael with regards to this issue are coming from folks who have between 200 to 500 posts. Folks who don't spend that much time here at all. This makes me wonder....I understand if they are upset about what has happened with the tour dates being revised...but what I don't understand is why they feel the need to vent DIRECTLY TO OTHER FANS? So you spend very little time on the fan board and when Mike disappoints you, the first thing you want to do is go vent to his fanbase? Why? Don't you have anything else to talk to? Are is it that you want to try and hurt him because you feel he has hurt you? Why come to the fans?

yes.^^^. i missed out on seeing MJ so many times. i have never seen him in concert. never. and...now...i missed out, this time, as well. and i just saw a video where he was rehearsing for the bad tour, back then, and he said it would be his last tour. yes...he's said that about many of his tours. and there's no guarantee he's gunna do another one after this residency. and there's no guarantee he won't do something after this residency. and god, i hope he comes to the usa. i hope i get to see him. but i can't allow whatever i feel, get me in the position to take it out on him. no matter what...if i miss out.

im mad too b ut hell, mj ain't tell my ass to buy tickets. if he wannaput on a bomb show, am i supposed to be pissed? wtf? i chose to buy tickets, i chose to take time off of work, i chose to re-arrange my life so i could go....my choice.

now it's not biting me in the ass b/c it's not cancelled. i could see anger from that b/c what the hell do i ineed to go to london for if no mj? it's been RE-SCHEDULED meaning it will go on.

don't cancel tickets. reschedule them. hell, mine is only five days different, the fans that have it in march get more time to save more money. and viagogo has kick ass seats, u could refund ur ticket, go to a time u want in july,and get better seats

im mad too b ut hell, mj ain't tell my ass to buy tickets. if he wannaput on a bomb show, am i supposed to be pissed? wtf? i chose to buy tickets, i chose to take time off of work, i chose to re-arrange my life so i could go....my choice.

now it's not biting me in the ass b/c it's not cancelled. i could see anger from that b/c what the hell do i ineed to go to london for if no mj? it's been RE-SCHEDULED meaning it will go on.

don't cancel tickets. reschedule them. hell, mine is only five days different, the fans that have it in march get more time to save more money. and viagogo has kick ass seats, u could refund ur ticket, go to a time u want in july,and get better seats

Amen to that! :yes:

You know, I just watched the press conference/interview with Mr. Phillips and Mr. Ortega. I just don't know how else they could have explained their reasonings any better. And I think that Mr. Ortega's resume' and success more than lends credibility to his judgment that the shows needed to be rescheduled for a later opening date. After listening to them, especially Mr. Ortega, there is no way to think that this is being half planned or anything. The talent coming together is amazing and I so hope there will be behind-the-scenes footage/documentary of this becausing hearing the creativity coming together is absolutely great. It would be awesome to see how they pulled all the ideas and work together.

Also what was great was when Mr. Ortega stated that he had heard some of Michael's new music and that it was awesome. He sounds as if Michael is in a wonderful place in his life right now. Hopefully so.

^^^especially for something that has never happened before. who ever thought fifty shows could sell out for anybody, in this manner and at this magnitude? Michael cried. he obviously didn't think so. so that means it's never been done. so it's considered to be the impossible. nobody can handle it, if it's something they never handled before. so it's being done as best as it can be.

Last edited:
Well, one thing I have notice is that most of the "accusatory" and down right nasty attacks on Michael with regards to this issue are coming from folks who have between 200 to 500 posts. Folks who don't spend that much time here at all. This makes me wonder....I understand if they are upset about what has happened with the tour dates being revised...but what I don't understand is why they feel the need to vent DIRECTLY TO OTHER FANS? So you spend very little time on the fan board and when Mike disappoints you, the first thing you want to do is go vent to his fanbase? Why? Don't you have anything else to talk to? Are is it that you want to try and hurt him because you feel he has hurt you? Why come to the fans?

This is such a misguided and ignorant post regarding fans and post count... You should be ashamed of yourself.

LMAO I used to have this pic as my signature. I wrote something to to along with it too but I forget what it was.
a2w4nb.jpg

who gives a toss about superficial "critics" who couldn't tell art from an X-Factor night. to a lot of us, "creative/artistic capabilities" are about the music, and the focus on natural talent; not the spectacle. and yes, yes.. before anyone digs into that ditch.

but i really wish Mike wasn't this famous. it bastardised his art and very possibly the potential of reaching much higher, unprecedented grounds.

Im gonna give my opinion on this. I havent followed this thread that good but anyways.

First I would like that all ignorant comments stops. Money is a big issue for many people, especially when the world are in recession. You have know idea how it will effect certain people because you are not aware of their personal financial situation. Second, many fans do not only feel joy to see MJ, but also WHEN they get to see him. Even if you dont care, for others it's a special thing. So please stop with comments like "just deal with it".

I was effected by this mess and I was very upset, angry and sad. However, after have gathered my thoughts I came to realize that this might be the best move Michael have done career-wise. Although some fans dislike the term "comeback" when it comes to Michael.. the public and the media sees this a his last chance to regain his throne. And therfore it must be done flawless.

The sad thing here is that we once again see how Michael MUST be at the top to satisfy other people- people that he don't even know but who will be there in the audience to scrutnize every move he takes on that stage. This has been a constant pattern in his life. Michael lives in a fishbowl. He is Jim Carry in The Truman Show.. and we fans have contributed to this. Both the media (maybe even the fans?) has made Michael Jackson a public property. If he doesnt nail these shows.. he is going to be butchered in the media/public and among some fans/concertgoers. Its all about how everyone wants a piece of him and the pressure THEY PUT ON HIM to make them satisfied. It's us (fans/media/public) who always wants and demand things from him. And by postponing the first shows, Michael is once again implementing OUR needs. He is as always doings this for us fans..

I really do feel for all of those (including me) who have been effected by this and lost money etc. But I do feel that he has done one of the most crucial, and maybe even the best, decision in his career.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was aimed at me or someone else but if it was meant for me, I don't really get it and obviously you don't get what I am saying at all either. To me it's pretty sad if some fans have to blame other fans for all kinds of reasons they make up in their own mind if others are satisfied with less than they themselves obviously are demanding from Michael. I said what I think and I will say again that I personally would be happy to just even watch a rehearsal or see MJ sing in a mere spotlight. I can't speak for other fans about what they want. I can only speak for me. And it feels a bit hurtful to be "crusified" by other fans for being satisfied with just MJ on stage in a spotlight, like that would be a bad thing. That I don't get. Or maybe we are all just misunderstanding each other. :scratch:
I understand that. and btw I wasn't directly talking about you. But Its fine and I understand just being happy with michael in a spotlight. BUT my point was when has that ever happen or more importantly MICHAEL JACKSON isn't gonna be happy with that. Michael has a vision and its more then just standing there. Sure you're fine with it but we need to let michael do his THANG. After all, he is the one that has to perform it 50 times so he should have fun doing it. Come on summer do you really think michael was gonna do something like THAT, knowing mike? LOL..NO!

Also I felt like ppl were saying they don't like the sounds of all this big set, lights and special effects over having to wait til 2010. Like I'd rather go to a rushed or unprepared show then wait til 2010... So that's why they were upset with the mentions of frill and special effects. Also ppl were stating they didn't like the sound of it cuz they felt michael was gonna have magic tricks and such and TII wouldn't be about the music and dance, showing mike's talent or whatever. < but I'm not even gonna worry myself with the doubting thomas comments.:doh: Peeps get a few mentions and then go to draw conclusions. Hello wait and see. ok, anyways:smilerolleyes:

So I'm saying this ain't just about us. Yes some of us became a CASULTY of the war, but. Ultimately this has mike's name on it and I'd rather him move some dates then to get bad reviews of opening night. Oh and also that michael doing the spotlight thingy just ain't happening, knowing michael jackson, even if YOU wouldn't mind see it.

So do you want a cookie? I mean on the real. I don't get ppl like you. Exactly what are you saying. Are you saying that because YOU made the conscience choice and decision to buy mikes music, etc etc. that he owes you something. While I'm sure michael loves the love that his fans give him. It is a give and take. Michael makes a product. That being his music. Now if you like his music then you buy it or ya don't. In return michael profits the cash. You both break even. mike don't own you anything. Shucks michael don't even know who 99.9% of us are.:doh: Michael cannot live for us. He is a human being with a life before and after us. We are not on a personal basis with the man. I really don't understand why some of you demand so much from him when in reality you are a complete stranger to him.:doh:

Exactly!:clapping:

Spot on and this really scares me when so many fans feel like that. They have a word for it but I'm be nice. The nerve of ppl to feel this way.:smilerolleyes:

oh my GOD I didn't even need to post my last 2 post. You said everything I just said and better. lol

So do you want a cookie? I mean on the real. I don't get ppl like you. Exactly what are you saying. Are you saying that because YOU made the conscience choice and decision to buy mikes music, etc etc. that he owes you something. While I'm sure michael loves the love that his fans give him. It is a give and take. Michael makes a product. That being his music. Now if you like his music then you buy it or ya don't. In return michael profits the cash. You both break even. mike don't own you anything. Shucks michael don't even know who 99.9% of us are.:doh: Michael cannot live for us. He is a human being with a life before and after us. We are not on a personal basis with the man. I really don't understand why some of you demand so much from him when in reality you are a complete stranger to him.:doh:[/QUOTe

I agree, he is a human being, not an android from another planet put here soley for our entertainment. Why does it have to be feast or famine. If he's not in the news he's dying when he's in the news he's dying. Why can't everyone understand that he is a human being that is fallible? Seriously the post about having an investment in Michael, scares me. You need professional help and PDQ. Micheal's life is his own, the only person with an investment in his life is Michael. You should really concentrate on getting a your own damn life. Your not a well person. Seek help, you sound like a stalker. Michael save yourself!

i certainly agree with you, Mikejoefan about the post that said MJ owes someone for a return of an investment.

i mean, if i feed someone food, my first instinct is to think they owe me. and even in that, if i thought that, i would be wrong, morally speaking. i shouldn't go around being charitible to someone else, and then, think they owe me.

how much more is it then, that i should not think MJ owes me, for buying his music? if anything, the music served MY needs. i didn't serve the music's needs. when i bought Invincible, i felt like i was giving myself oxygen. it was serving ME.

so the first example is charity, and no one owes me for it. and the second example is not charity towards Michael. in fact, it's me being charitable to myself.

let alone, the fact, that we are in the internet age, and there are a lot of people who are listening to MJ's music for free. including me, prior to buying it. and sometimes, without buying it.(though i bought all of his released music at least once....yet i continue to listen to it for free without buying it again and again, thanks to youtube and such.)

so in the first example, i'm making a charitble investment, and have no right to expect anything in return. in the second example, i'm making no investment, because i'm serving myself. it just so happens that MJ is making money from it. but it's by my choice.

having said that, the pain is still palpable in here. and i can't say i'm sorry, enough for those who have definitely suffered losses.

indeed, this experience is like the birthing of a baby for the first time. all the preparation in the world will not prepare you for the actual event. and there are bound to be people who do not know what they are doing on some level, save for the general professional ability that will ultimately prevail. and such is the case with the organizers of this event. they are learning on the fly. and only their professional tenure will allow them to ultimately reel everything in. and there won't be a next time that is similar. the next time, if there is one, will be another first birth. and again, i would bet everything, there will be people who do not know what they are doing, on many levels, initially. and there just is no way to make the initial stages of a first birth totally smooth.

Last edited:
While some are posting things that they feel are unfair, can we add this too?

Back during the trial when Michael was fighting for his life, and facing up to twenty years in prison for something he did not do, there were many fans still posting things like when is the next album coming, Mike? When is the next concert, Mike? When is the next video, Mike? There were many still wondering about these things while he was wondering if he was even going to be walking around as a free man.

Does this count as unfair too?

Twenty years with him not working on concerts at all and going through hell in a prison system that he doesn't belong in, or ten months with concerts taking place on a slightly different schedule. Which would everyone really prefer?

You know...Mike is only trying to do what was asked of him. That's all he's trying to do.

While he is working on what the fans have been asking him for...even when his life was on the line...can we at least put some of the energy fueled by anger into finding ways to help those that have been affected by the slight change in schedule?

For example, there are fans in here that live in London. They know their city and they know more about that tube that leads to the O2 than the fans coming from other countries. Are there any other ways to get to the O2 in case other weekends are impacted while the concerts are going? Is there a ferry service in the area? What are the alternate routes to the O2 when the tube is closed for construction? Is there a light rail system in the area?

While MJ and those working with him are preparing for the upcoming concerts, can we look for ways to help out our fellow fans?

This is such a misguided and ignorant post regarding fans and post count... You should be ashamed of yourself.

Who made you my judge? What is misguided is all of this anger and hatred that is being thrown Michael's way as if he intentionally wants to piss off or hurt his fans. So, no, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

This type of stuff happens on tours all the time with other artists. But when it comes to Michael, he has to be perfect in everything he does. He is held to such a high standard, it is ridiculous. I feel the pain of the fans who are affected by this, shoot, we are in a recession, and I am sure some people made a sacrifice to attend these shows, but this thing needs to be put in perspective. Michael doesn't deserve this.

If anyone is interested in trying to find ways to help those that have been affected by the change in schedule, please visit the lending a helping hand thread that MJJC has created.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63852

MJJC is trying to gather information that can be used to contact some of the airlines and hotels. Maybe with MJ's fan base being so large and with many of his fans giving the global economy a boost by traveling to attend the concerts, maybe, just maybe, some of the airlines and hotels will work something out with those that need to make changes.

Also, there is a list of countries in the lending a helping hand thread. Some of the fans affected by the schedule change are flying to London from these locations. If any of you are familiar with the airlines that fly to London from these countries, would you mind posting the names of the airlines, phone numbers and links to the airlines' websites in the lending a helping hand thread? It would speed up the process in trying to find the information and this way those that would like to help with making phone calls can get started. Trying to find solutions is the thing to do at this time, right?

Say it again....again....and again. Because people have been so busy thrashing out at Michael, AEG, and Kenny Ortega about how much money they lost; but they seem to forget one thing:

The fan/individual is the only person who knows best about his/her schedules, circumstances, budget and whether or not he/she can afford to buy a ticket(s) to go to a concert in another country. Not to mention book hotel rooms and travel plans to another country. That individual made that decision to spend that money. Anything can happen when it comes to live concerts. Anything unexpected can happen, no matter how you originally planned it---not just from the performer's end; but also from the fan's end. So it's a risk when you spend money on a concert--not just Michael's, but anyone elses. Like someone else said, it could have just as easily been a ballgame you spent money on and looked forward to going to that suddenly got postponed because of unforseen circumstances. But it still does not change the fact that, in the end, the individual made that choice to spend his/her money and therefore, is responsible for the effect that choice may have on his/her finances---not Michael Jackson, AEG nor Kenny Ortega. Sorry if some people may find this post harsh and unsympathetic, but it's the truth.

u guys, i went to viagogo and hell...'overpriced' my ass...it's what i would pay for an mj show..remember how much 'queen madge' was selling hers at? aeg and mj were very fair w/ their prices

if u can't make the re-sched. shows, then trade it in and go to viagogo or buy new tickets. they got some kickass seats on there...im just sayin.

the personal attacks and bickering needs to stop now. you're missing the point of the thread

here's what I DON'T FRIGGIN UNDERSTAND...

we were united when/during:

elephant man/chamber rumours

obvious but not to be named changes in the man himself

the great chandler debate

marriage to elvis' daughter/subsequent divorce from her

marriage to debbie....birth of two kids

divorce from debbie

birth of a new kid

issues w/ balconies

the msg shows and the horror that followed...

the madness that was 2003

the madness of 2004-june of 05

the wma's, japan's vmas', japan orphanage or meet and greet fans

the julien's auction

and now a damn tour is gonna derail us? wtf? seriously, what are some of u on about?

once the shock and anger subsides, look at the rational part of this. we can all either give up, cancel everything, take a major pocketbook hit, OR we can chillax, mull through things for a bit, and then find a suitable option.

if this is what's gonna turn people away from mj and away from each other, then we're not as strong as i thought we were....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back