RIP Nate Dogg

thrillerchild

Proud Member
Nate Dogg is dead, according to a report in his hometown Long Beach Press Telegram, which cited a family announcement.

TMZ says they have confirmed the report but did not indicate how.

The legendary west coast rapper, whose real name was Nathaniel D. Hale, was 41 and had battled health complications.

This is a breaking news story. More information will be posted here shortly.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/16/nate-dogg-dead_n_836364.html

------------------------------------------

This is truly a sad day in the hip-hop industry :( Here's probably the best song he was in :(

[YOUTUBE]1plPyJdXKIY[/YOUTUBE]

R.I.P. Nate Dogg, my favourite song of yours was Shake That with Eminem.

wow thats sad he was young. i loved the song explosive with snoop & dre
he had the best hook..

He was very close to Snoop Dogg & Warren G. They went through college together.

snoop_warren_nate.jpg

snoop-nate.jpg

162096365_small.jpg

Wow, and only 41? That's so young! Nate Dogg is responsible for singing some of the best melodies in rap songs that normally don't HAVE melodies! It was a great idea to do! You KNOW when you're listening to Nate Dogg cause of his voice. I can't even pick which song I liked him best on! Obviously Regulate is fantastic though.

I will really miss his voice in Hip Hop music.

I still can't believe this has happened............I love the stuff he used to do with Warren G, Snoog Dogg and Dr Dre.........

I have recently read that he had two strokes in 2007 and 2008..........

Some people just have rotten luck when it comes to health!!!

Rest In Peace Nate Dogg.

The only other person I can imagine taking this harder would be his cousin Butch Cassidy. Same kind of smooth voice as well, maybe a little softer though.

Here he is in the video for Lay Low.
0.jpg

Please if you could care less that he died, ignore this thread and let those who do care come in here and say their words in peace.

Thank you.

rip to a brother who took hook singing to a different level. prayers go out to his family, friends

R.I.P. Nate Dogg...being from out here in Cali myself i always knew who Nate Dogg was and i knew that if he was on a song then the whole song was gonna be brought up a level higher...41 is way too young to go and it's a shame how these last few years went for him but if we can find anything positive in this, it's that he's no longer suffering and is in peace now...and with him being on so many great and classic songs it's pretty much guaranteed that he won't be forgotten...

Back