Sexiest Michael Jackson Song

which one is the sexiest ?

• Total voters
Re: sexiest Michael's song

" cuz if its achin' you havta rub it " - in the closet lol best part of the song

Break of Dawn! And Lady in my Life and Butterflies.

hard to pick one, I think Give into me is a very sexy song, In the Closet as well and Lady in my life makes me melt into a pudle. Break of down...well, the lyrics says it all

Hard to decide but I also think Give In To Me is sexy. Grunge Michael is hot.

I voted for Dangerous. OMG, his voice is just… :heat:
"A Touch, A Kiss, A Whisper Of Love. I Was At The Point Of No Return.. "

And then his heavy breathing in the background when he says
"And Her Mouth Was Smoother Than Oil. But Her Inner Spirit And Words Were As Sharp As A Two-Edged Sword But I Loved It 'Cause It's Dangerous" :dropdead:

But of course the live performances of In the Closet during the History tour in that golden suit and his movements are almost too hot to handle… :stretcher:

I voted for Dangerous. OMG, his voice is just… :heat:
"A Touch, A Kiss, A Whisper Of Love. I Was At The Point Of No Return.. "

And then his heavy breathing in the background when he says
"And Her Mouth Was Smoother Than Oil. But Her Inner Spirit And Words Were As Sharp As A Two-Edged Sword But I Loved It 'Cause It's Dangerous" :dropdead:

But of course the live performances of In the Closet during the History tour in that golden suit and his movements are almost too hot to handle… :stretcher:

OMG, I was just thinking this yesterday listening to Dangerous....:dropdead: I'm with ya on that one!

I think in the closet and break of dawn are reeeaaaally sexy, but superfly sister beats them both!!! It's the dirtiest song Michael ever wrote!!!

In The Closet

whoooooo!!!!!!!!!
*she wants to give it*

how could you not find that hot???

It's not on the list, but Dirty Diana is pretty damn sexy...:dropdead: And, Liberian Girl is SO sensuous....

How can I choose.....so hard.
Give in to me
Break of dawn
Dangerous

and 2000 Watts for me. And Superfly Sister.
Oh...I forgot Lovely One-live !!!!And She got it !!!!

ohh thats a HARD choice!! ..I voted for Dangerous.. specially because of the live performances :naughty: I could watch that all day.. ohh what a fun day that would be :D
All of those songs are sexy as hell :heat: ..I think DD should be on that list as well :dropdead:

In The Closet, Dirty Diana, Break Of Dawn, The Lady In My Life. There's something so beautiful AND sexy about I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Especially Michael's spoken intro *sigh*.

I'm sure there's a few more haha. But oh gosh, I love when he says, 'Dare me' in ITC. It always makes me crazy. How sexy.

In The Closet, Dirty Diana, Break Of Dawn, The Lady In My Life. There's something so beautiful AND sexy about I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Especially Michael's spoken intro *sigh*.

I'm sure there's a few more haha. But oh gosh, I love when he says, 'Dare me' in ITC. It always makes me crazy. How sexy.

ooh god yes!! specially acapella :dropdead:

I think Lady in my Life is very sexy, esp. the part where he says "oooh baby" onwards... sweet but sensual :)

Hard choice, but I choose Dangerous! Whenever I put the CD in my CD player in my car and play that song while driving, I feel so hot. Especially when Michael speaks in that low, sexy voice.....

i voted for ITC... but i actually think Human nature is his sexiest song ever :dribble:

I say In The Closet because of his lyrics, singing style, and ad libs.

voted other the sexiest michael's song for me is blue gangsta the new.

Not sure. While I can certainly see why In The Closet is the popular forerunner here, it's just too much calculated sexy- it's a brilliant, brilliant song though.

Give In To Me is raw, has the the 'shut up and kiss me' appeal, lol.

Dangerous is great from the first second until the last, you almost have mercy with that poor tortured soul struggling with 'lust's strange inhumanity'- until you realize, oh please. Very sexy though.

Butterflies is cheesy as can be, but that's some longing right there. Longing burns the cheese away, very effective, very sexy.

Another less obvious one to me is "Beautiful girl", that's very sexy to me and I can't stand that word. :D

Back