♥Sexy♥ Michael in Ghosts *drool*

i270343911_44756_4.jpg

Imagine situation where Michael would be mad at you for some reason and he would just stare at you like in that pic. Could you take him seriously?

Michael: Im serious!
You: Yeah me too.. But I have to admit you look cute when you are mad :p
*later*
You: Michael, could you pretend to be mad again?

:lol:

pdvd0200fv.jpg

pdvd0170jx.jpg

pdvd0144gr.jpg

pdvd1273sz.jpg

pdvd0356rk.jpg

pdvd0615ff.jpg

These HQ pics are orginally from an MJNO poster, can't remember his name though.
Thanks to him for sharing.

I don't get why people call Michael U**Y
he is the most gourgeous Guy i've ever seen!!!

pdvd0356rk.jpg

Last edited:
Totally agree with you chalamj :thumbs_up:, Michael is the most Gorgeous Man on Earth ever :yes: :wild:.
I don't give a damn if he wears more make up than I, I'd die for him :girl_in_love:

GHOST.jpg

f87b7559.jpg

I am drooling like a dog here! That man is the most GORGEOUS thing to ever walk this planet! In GHOSTS he looks so sexy, I totally love the hair, smile, eyes, that belly, damn...EVERYTHING!

In the ghosts vid i am obsessed with the belly, eyes and smile.

Same for me, in every video MJ is in I first look at his belly, especially when he wears those tight white shirts :heat:
Imagine what he can do with that tight but very supple hips and belly . . :shutup:

im only here cos theres a certain pic i want, close up of mike looks like he has a tear in his eye....

Do you know whereabouts that happens in the video? I haven't watched Ghosts in a long while so my memory is a little foggy.

:clapping:coughs :clapping:

bumpin this thread cos ghosts is the beeeeeeeeeest
:wub: nice and beefy just the way i like him :cheers:

ghosts.gif

n529556743_1372722_9329.jpg

oooh i just melt......................

Hey gonna bump this one - does anyone have a shot of the skeleton from ghosts? Need facing straight on if I can get it but will take whatever is out there lol

^ Here's one I just found on google but it has no body :lol: So dunno if that's any good to ya? :unsure:

k30zv4.jpg

Imagine situation where Michael would be mad at you for some reason and he would just stare at you like in that pic. Could you take him seriously?

Michael: Im serious!
You: Yeah me too.. But I have to admit you look cute when you are mad :p
*later*
You: Michael, could you pretend to be mad again?

:lol:

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Back