Slave To They Rythym

JacksonMan

Proud Member
I didn't see a thread for this song! I freaking love it! It's incredible!

Full version? If so then PM please!

There's almost 0% chance the full version will get leaked since the person who leaked the first snippets got arrested (DJ Stolen).

:(

Yes it is great! I heard MJtunes played the whole full song today! It still had the DJ over it! But, it was the full song cause I heard more verses and it sounded awesome!

There's almost 0% chance the full version will get leaked since the person who leaked the first snippets got arrested (DJ Stolen).
:(

wow, really?
btw, I love your siggy. :lol: Those ladies are like "is he mocking us?"

Yes it is great! I heard MJtunes played the whole full song today! It still had the DJ over it! But, it was the full song cause I heard more verses and it sounded awesome!

I would love to hear that version :mello:

There's a full version (almost) in 2000 watts...Has less DJ, a bridge, and 2 and maybe a 1/4 verses...

wow, really?
btw, I love your siggy. :lol: Those ladies are like "is he mocking us?"

I would love to hear that version :mello:

Yeah it was even on the news (In germany if I am correct) since DJ Stolen was German.

And yeah, my sig is too funny xD
Found it somewhere and I love it xD

how did this dj even get hold of the track ???

also , isnt arresting him a bit extreme lol ...

He apparently hacked into many people's computers with MP3's containing a trojan horse.
When he was arrested he had MANY unreleased songs of many artists including Lady Gaga.

And he was selling many of those tracks online.
So the fact he got arrested isn't really weird :p
But it sucks for us because we might never get STTR now :(

He apparently hacked into many people's computers with MP3's containing a trojan horse.
When he was arrested he had MANY unreleased songs of many artists including Lady Gaga.

wow , dj stolen by name , dj stolen by nature !

what is sttr?

I love the way he sings '....sir, i must be home TONOO-IGHT!!'....:punk: OMG, his vocals in this one are just out of this world

Who in the world decided not to put this on the album? Who the hell put BREAKING NEWS over this??????????????????????????????????????

Talk about a hit........

btw does anyone have any info on this? When was it recorded? Is this one of the Will.I.Am tracks? Sounds so current.

Slave To the Rythme

I looked all over and if there is a thread on this song please forgive me because i cant find it...

WOW OMG! ok is this song that Arklove is giving is that as close to ALL of the song as we got or is there more bc it kinda ends and it feels VERY not done.... but i could be wrong...

OMG this song is so WOW!!! I love it. this is 1000% Michael but to cut and end like that is odd lol.

Like i said im sorry for starting a thread if there is another one. If there is mods can merge it im sorry.

there is also something about the way he says "Night" that gets me lol.

Re: Slave To the Rythme

I looked all over and if there is a thread on this song please forgive me because i cant find it...

WOW OMG! ok is this song that Arklove is giving is that as close to ALL of the song as we got or is there more bc it kinda ends and it feels VERY not done.... but i could be wrong...

OMG this song is so WOW!!! I love it. this is 1000% Michael but to cut and end like that is odd lol.

Like i said im sorry for starting a thread if there is another one. If there is mods can merge it im sorry.

there is also something about the way he says "Night" that gets me lol.

yea, great song! It would do really well on the charts, it fits today's music

I really love this song.
It could have been a great hit, I hope that it'll leak in full soon.

I played Slave to the Rhythm to a friend of mine who's not really a Michael fan but likes listening to the latest hit songs and she said that she was instantly hooked to the song. :D The beat is completely irresistible and makes you want to dance, kind of like a modern-day Get on the Floor.

I've heard only the snippet and didn't like it much. But the lyrics, it's one of the best ever I've heard from any artists, hands down.

Great song... the club-banging rhythm genuinely depicts the shady things the woman has to do for her unworthy partner, the woman also being the prototype for enslaved women in fear of their partners, who yield to their every selfish or animal needs. The 'slave to the rhythm' syntagm combined with the funky, sinful-minded beats may allude to sex slavery as well. The pronoun 'she' strongly suggests anonymity and pluralism, just shows how he respected girls, women, children etc, by using the euphemisms "love" and "dance", and how concerned he was for their life or innocence, such as in this song, "Hollywood Tonight", "DYKWYCA", "Little Susie", to name but a few.

Back