Speculation: timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys

Well I think Usher is more talented then Timberlake, but not much. Either's voice could be suplimented for the other. Niether one is world class. The reason I said "in comparison to who? Justin?" is because I meant compared to people like Justin, sure, Usher may seem talented, but you compare him to real talents, and he's nothing to take notice of. He's not even on Bobby Brown's level.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's a much better dancer then Justin, but Justin can't dance, and vocally, they're about equal.

I've read your posts for the last few pages and dude... come on. You can't be THAT unreasonable towards other artists. Granted it's your opinion but to be so unreasonable just isnt fair to these guys at all.

Usher and JT are famous because they have talent, regardless of how you view it. They can both dance great, and sing perfectly fine too. You don't get lucky one morning and a record exec picks you to be the next big thing, it all starts somewhere. They have both sung live and performed at big events to massive acclaim. Just recently JT performed here in Australia and the praise couldn't have been greater for him. I never went myself but good on him for putting on such a fantastic show (as everyone who saw it said).

The biggest gripe I have with some MJ fans is their total lack of acknowledgment to other artists. Regardless of genre, talent, looks and history there always seems to be a large contingent of fans who simply wont accept the praise of someone other then Michael. Even Janet, his own sister gets picked at immensely sometimes.

I've read your posts for the last few pages and dude... come on. You can't be THAT unreasonable towards other artists. Granted it's your opinion but to be so unreasonable just isnt fair to these guys at all.

Usher and JT are famous because they have talent, regardless of how you view it. They can both dance great, and sing perfectly fine too. You don't get lucky one morning and a record exec picks you to be the next big thing, it all starts somewhere. They have both sung live and performed at big events to massive acclaim. Just recently JT performed here in Australia and the praise couldn't have been greater for him. I never went myself but good on him for putting on such a fantastic show (as everyone who saw it said).

The biggest gripe I have with some MJ fans is their total lack of acknowledgment to other artists. Regardless of genre, talent, looks and history there always seems to be a large contingent of fans who simply wont accept the praise of someone other then Michael. Even Janet, his own sister gets picked at immensely sometimes.

bingo bingo bingo.
you took the words right outa my keyboard!

Hey Eden, what's up man?
It's ya boy KOP2424 from MJNO, looks like you migrated with the rest of us, lol. But yeah, I agree with you 100%. Wannabestartinsomethin21 is apparently apart of the Michael Jackson cult that refuses to acknowledge or like anybody else on planet earth not named Michael Jackson. What a shame, he's missing out on a whole lot.

Hollaback.

Last edited:
Hey Eden, what's up man?
It's ya boy KOP2424 from MJNO, looks like you migrated with the rest of us, lol. But yeah, I agree with you 100%. Wannabestartinsomethin21 is apparently apart of the Michael Jackson cult that refuses to acknowledge or like anybody else on planet earth not named Michael Jackson. What a shame, he's missing out on a whole lot.

Hollaback.

I agree with you when they say there missing out on other great music besides Michael, his Music aint exactly gonna go away so why listen to him constantly :unsure:

Timbaland is hot right now, he doesnt have to produce the whole album, but he creates hits, and thats what Michael needs. Im not opposed to it...but it is pure speculation, remember what Timbaland said in a previous interview that he would only work with Michael if he wasnt in the video or something to that nature.

There are plenty of other artists who I'm ready to call talented. But people like Justin and Usher aren't it. I didn't say they were talentless, I said they weren't THAT talented, and compared to artists of yesteryear, they ain't. If you think they're great singers and dancers, then go check out some of the people I have and you won't think so anymore.

Last edited:

That's what I find so amazing about the Prince fans. Those fans sure do appreciate all types of artists. They can talk about everyone from Johnny Cash to Billie Holliday to Duran Duran. They might be arrogant as ****, but man do they know their music. With MJ fans it's predictable what's going to be said in most music threads.

If this happens, which I dont really think it will, it's a certified hit no matter how you look at it. Timbaland, for all his egotisical comments and ways still knows how to make an addictive beat. Sure he's been proven in the past to "borrow" samples from lesser known artists in the Middle East (think some of Aaliyah's hits) the beats are great nonetheless.

In the end I think it comes down to how some MJ fans take other artists popularity. It's as though they do not like the idea of someone else getting a lot of praise musically when at that current time Michael might not be recieving as much, when Michael is a better artist. I think we (fans) as a collective bunch, talk about Michael SO much, and relive all his past glories that we somehow expect everyone in the media/world to continue praising him as much as they did in the 80's and 90's.

personally i think usher is way above timberlake on all levels.singing dancing the quality of his songs although most songs sound the same anyway cause they are created by the same ppl.

i guess its like what walter yetnikof (sp) said if he sees another wannabe mj coming on to the scene he will throw up lol.and thats the problem nowadays. no point trying to appreciate the spice girls when u have a supremes cd infront of you lol

Last edited:
williamjean has made some valid points. it is extremely unfair for some of us,MJ fans to simply not recognize talents other than michael jackson. i am no fan of timbaland,justine timberlake et.at. but i acknowledge the fact that they got to where they are now because they have talent,charisma to connect with the audience,right timing plus it helps that they have the backing of big record labels to help push them to stardom. but surely, without talent and if they are simply all media hype, they wouldn't get very far. all i am saying is, maybe it is high time that we stop comparing them to MJ bec. using MJ as gauge (and i mean in all aspects) wud only leave them wanting

yes, Usher can dance. but justin? the lousiest dancer to ever get recognition for his dancing ability.

Last edited:
yes, Usher can dance. but justin? the lousiest dancer to ever get recognition for his dancing ability.

Or his inability to dance rather lol, but I agree. Usher is far superior to Justin when it comes to singing, dancing and performing. However, I will say that both of Justin's albums were good and it seems like he's more of a risk taker when it comes to his music than Usher is, but Usher is definitely more talented.

Well that was my point. Usher is talented when you compare him to someone like Timberlake, lol.

I listen to all types of artists. It's nothing but an assumption to say I don't appreciate anyone but Michael. The reason I talk so much about Michael is because were on a Michael Jackson discussion forum. So sue me.

i dare someone to listen to Timberland's entire album. Its like 20 tracks with different features and the same music. I was curious about the rest of his work and was shocked when i listened to the itunes samples. I couldnt believe this guy is getting so much praise for creating the same thing over and over and over. Boring!

^ lol

the guy has become a fake - i mean how do you go from the early work he did with Missy and co to Hillary Duff and "The Way I Are". even techno people are like "stop messing with our music". we don't need more hits with a 1-month lifespan..

anyway, back on topic: it's not going to be Michael.

Last edited:
i am no fan of timbaland,justine timberlake et.at. ............ using MJ as gauge (and i mean in all aspects) wud only leave them wanting
Thank You! He deserves the name change!... that's what he sounds like a FEMALE chicken led to the slaughter house! :lol:

These days anyone who does a rip-off of Michael Jackson and Prince is talented... :lol:

^ lol

the guy has become a fake - i mean how do you go from the early work he did with Missy and co to Hillary Duff and "The Way I Are". even techno people are like "stop messing with our music". we don't need more hits with a 1-month lifespan..

anyway, back on topic: it's not going to be Michael.
Bulk of that must be the steriods that made him the Lou Feringo's green hulk:lol:

^ nothing was mentioned in the Grammys.

but if i cared, i'd put my money on a Hilton or a Lohan.

I'm assuming timbaland ain't too happy since he didn't win anything for his solo work, nor did he win producer of the year

Back