Speculation: timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys

Close this thread if its Usher, because it has nothing to do with MJ.

yeah well those are the same fans that wouldnt have given a toss if mj had been lynched. they would have prob moved onto to timberlake or usher. dont give a feck about him on a personal level just bothered about what he will do for them

For real. The same ones who expected him to jump back on to stage the day after he was acquitted, some even expected it THE day he was acquitted. That was pretty sickening.

Gusher? What is up with the artist bashing? Yet, let someone call MJ out of his name all kinds of hell breaks loose.

Pathetic.

Anyway, do we know for a fact if it is Usher or not? Where is the proof?

Gusher? What is up with the artist bashing? Yet, let someone call MJ out of his name all kinds of hell breaks loose.

Pathetic.

Anyway, do we know for a fact if it is Usher or not? Where is the proof?

Oh come on, I'm just joking around. I call Justin Timberflake and Tinkertoes and all sorts of names, but I don't diss these people on a personal level ever. I don't say bad things about their personal lives or them as people, its only meant as a slight towards them as artists. And I bet if I did call Justin one of those names, you wouldn't have a problem with it. Only with Usher and other black performers I suppose.

Last edited:
from the single I heard recently from Usher's new album.. I can see why he needs Timberland.. that song was wack....its been out over a month and it died a quick death....

Usher going to Timberland is great news for Michael ...Timberland is also doing a song with Madonna .. and thats great news for Michael...

from the single I heard recently from Usher's new album.. I can see why he needs Timberland.. that song was wack....its been out over a month and it died a quick death....

Usher going to Timberland is great news for Michael ...Timberland is also doing a song with Madonna .. and thats great news for Michael...

I have heard the Madonna song...:no:

Wishing Usher all the best.

I don't care about your thoughts about me you are are not my mother or someone important for me , i don't know you but you don't know the people you call "childish" , so if you don't want to be attaked don't attak people too , full stop !

The rest of your post about "philophers , rulers.." etc.. without any interest to me .

I didn't tell anything to you directly, and I wasn't attacking anyone. Grow up already.

I have heard the Madonna song...:no:

Wishing Usher all the best.

I haven't heard the Madonna song with Timberland...umm?

as for Usher.. he is going to have a hard time...IMO.. becuz JD..who has been the thread for his past albums.. is busy with other things..

anyways.. wish him luck

I haven't heard the Madonna song with Timberland...umm?

as for Usher.. he is going to have a hard time...IMO.. becuz JD..who has been the thread for his past albums.. is busy with other things..

anyways.. wish him luck

Yeah! A mate of mine played the album once (I think she downloaded it from somewhere) but anyway I prefer the other Madonna albums (i.m.o). I think one of the song had been released to a radio station I think it was Candy Shop but hasn't caught fire either.... not looking good so far but hey who knows.

thought timberland had already worked with usher in the past?

might be usher coz ushers new song sucks. love in the club. i dont like it one bit and im a big big usher fan.

ushers problem is practically ALL his songs are about cheating, sex, picking up chicks in clubs, trying to pick up, getting horny, dreaming about women, all this kind of stuff. have a look thru his collection. Nothing but songs about sex.

Usher's problem is he just ain't that talented. His voice is average, his dancing is average and as far as I know, he isn't much of a song writer and relies on his producers to make him hits. He's more solid then some people, but overall, he's pretty lame. And Timbaland isn't the answer, unless he wants to sound exactly like JT and Nelly Furtado. That's what happens when you don't actually create your own music though. You're at somebody elses mercy creatively.

Last edited:
Usher's problem is he just ain't that talented. His voice is average, his dancing is average and as far as I know, he isn't much of a song writer and relies on his producers to make him hits. He's more solid then some people, but overall, he's pretty lame. And Timbaland isn't the answer, unless he wants to sound exactly like JT and Nelly Furtado. That's what happens when you don't actually create your own music though. You're at somebody elses mercy creatively.
you are sooooooooo right!

^ he's a far superior dancer than Timberlake. i'd definitely say he's a talented performer but wouldn't seriously compare him to Mike.

Last edited:
i'm no fan of Usher in any way, but i also think he has a more polished voice than Timberlake... but still, nothing that gives him a distinction in pop. jmo

i think Usher in his prime is more certified than Timberlake but he's just been gone for too long and came back weak in times where Justin was apparently "killin"

Back