Speculation: timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys

I personally would not like a medly with those peeps and MJ.. I would like them to dedicate songs to them. Akons remix will be near the end, and MJ comes out sings his part and it ends..

Not like he's out there the whole time singing the MJ parts.. The be'littles his songs to me..

I got the sheet music for Childhood. The melody is the most beautiful melody I think ever written. I love just playing it on an instrument like the flute that's monophonic so I can just listen to the melody by itself. It's beautiful

For sure. It's just a brilliant piece of music. It emotes so much to, because in following with the lyrics, at points when the attitude becomes hopeful, the music soars, and then when it becomes sombre, upon realizing he almost has touched it, but can't quite reach it, the music becomes mellow and sad. It's genius. I don't understand why more people don't appreciate this song.

i never use the world sucks where you see that? i am saying i dont like these melodies am not fan of these kind of ballads how can i explain to you.for example you are not alone was muber one ok? i never liked this song too.they are too old fashion for my taste.for examle all the time is a song wriiten in 1982 ok? if you compare it with speechless in 2001 they are the same.maybe they could work beter for me with a diferent sound more ambient electronic touch more in today( i cant speak good english and i cant express what i want to say try to undrestand)

No, I understand what you're saying. People became defenisve because the way you worded it originally made it sound as though only your opinion counted and you were absolutely right, not because of any supporting facts, but because those songs and albums simply weren't to your liking.

They are to other people's though, and technically, these songs are just as good as any up-tempo tracks Michael has done. As long as you appreciate the quality of the music, nobody said you have to like it. But disrespecting them by implying that there is nothing good or admirable about them is wrong and that's why people got angry.

And I don't think Michael's ballads can be compared to those by people like Celine Dion or Barbra Streisand, because Michael writes and composes them on his own, for the most part, and more often then not, they are about something very near to his heart and carry a heavy message. Plus he's such a killer song writer that the material is usualy better then almost anything out there, whether down-tempo, mid-tempo or up-tempo.

Last edited:
Sunday tabs are printing the rumours that Michael is doing a medley with Will.I.am, Fergie and Akon at the Grammys.
Oh damn. I'm just going to have to tape the whole dang gone show...

Too many rumors... makin' me crazy! LOL!:wacko:

oooo things are looking interesting.

But i REALLY don't like MJ working with timberland (even though I have every song he's worked on :lol:)...I mean, lets just say I like the ONE beat that Timberland has put in ever single song he's every worked on. I mean all he does it put the SAME BEATS on everyone's song...it's a TIGHT one, but it's the SAME one lol

It's like if MJ put the Billie Jean base lick in the back of every song he's ever made....sped it up or slowed down lol

Last edited:
Oh damn. I'm just going to have to tape the whole dang gone show...

Too many rumors... makin' me crazy! LOL!:wacko:

That's what I'm going, lol. Better to be safe then sorry, and it doesn't cost anything except a blank tape, or just an old tape you can record over, lol.

And who are you to call people " childish" just because they don't think like you ?

Explain you better if you want us to understand you , we are not in your head and NO we don't know what you mean , anyway your posts are usualy useless .

MY posts are useless?
And you've read like, my 2 posts or something?

I just said that people shouldn't be childish about fighting over Invincible in a thread that is not about it.
But your post just now proves right that you are childish. You personally. Because you jump on me for no particular reason. So leave me alone. OR if you don't understand that - eff off.

Last edited:
MY posts are useless?
And you've read like, my 2 posts or something?

I just said that people shouldn't be childish about fighting over Invincible in a thread that is not about it.
But your post just now proves right that you are childish. You personally. Because you jump on me for no particular reason. So leave me alone. OR if you don't understand that - eff off.

you make extremely valid points and i support you 100%
ive been told my opinions are not valued and that they are boring and not worth posting too (i think by the same person your quoting). sucks huh. i got told that only because i thought T25 was good and explained why. lol.

Back on Topic: Timberland and maybe working with MJ... i would laugh if say, it was true right, and timbo announces it for glory, and MJ dont put ANY of timbos tunes on the album. That would be funny.

Last edited:
Edit...

It would be good to see MJ on stage with anyone.

Pretty much.
Michael hasn't performed in like, 10,000 years. But leave it up to some of his wacky fans to b!tch and complain about a damn rumor. When in fact, MJ was this close to spending the rest of his life in a California penitentiary just 3 years ago.
Oh how people forget.

Hollaback.

Pretty much.
Michael hasn't performed in like, 10,000 years. But leave it up to some of his wacky fans to b!tch and complain about a damn rumor. When in fact, MJ was this close to spending the rest of his life in a California penitentiary just 3 years ago.
Oh how people forget.

Hollaback.

we need to forget though. i cant live with this thought for the rest of my life or else i'll die
i need to forget and i hope michael has forgotten too. as they say "time heals everything"
i agree with u tho that some "fans" need to stop complaining about everything but i'm pretty much used to it. i have accepted the fact that it'll always be this way

Wait! The grammies?:huh:

Wasn't the grammies cancelled like a month ago or something? When they had just had a press conference announcing the winnners..

Soo they're gonna have a new grammies?:wacko:

that was a totally seperate award show the golden globes

Oh how people forget.

yeah well those are the same fans that wouldnt have given a toss if mj had been lynched. they would have prob moved onto to timberlake or usher. dont give a feck about him on a personal level just bothered about what he will do for them

... the "mystery artist" is USHER.

thread could be closed. it's NOT MJ. ;)

^at the minimum there's being a tribute performed. Negotiations have been going on for a performance by MJ. Nothing confirmed as of yet.

why would Usher be a secret? it is already known who Usher is working with

ive been told my opinions are not valued and that they are boring and not worth posting too (i think by the same person your quoting). sucks huh. i got told that only because i thought T25 was good and explained why. lol.

Back on Topic: Timberland and maybe working with MJ... i would laugh if say, it was true right, and timbo announces it for glory, and MJ dont put ANY of timbos tunes on the album. That would be funny.

well yeah, that person seems to be really bored and irritated easily, as to be saying some things about someone he/she doesn't even know. which is really lame. and definitely thinks that his/her posts are some kind of iconic statements such as those of big rulers,philosophers...

Last edited:
If the mystery artist is Usher that is goiing to be lame as hell, i've heard two leaked tracks from Ursh's upcomping CD and they are beyond stale, makes me wonder if he is going to have an underwhelming new album after the great 'Confessions' cd.

Last edited:
well yeah, that person seems to be really bored and irritated easily, as to be saying some things about someone he/she doesn't even know. which is really lame. and definitely thinks that his/her posts are some kind of iconic statements such as those of big rulers,philosophers...

I don't care about your thoughts about me you are are not my mother or someone important for me , i don't know you but you don't know the people you call "childish" , so if you don't want to be attaked don't attak people too , full stop !

The rest of your post about "philophers , rulers.." etc.. without any interest to me .

I don't realy understand what you mean about me , but i guess you cannot stand me because i have firm opinions , but tha's your problem guy ... and i have already answered to a post above you can have my answer its the same .

Cool about it being Usher. I was joking about it being Michael anyway. Never did I believe Mike and Timbaland would be working together so whatever. Thanks for the confirmation.

Back