Speculation: timbaland to anounce to work with a mystery artist on the grammys

Its gonna be PRINCE!!!

Prince is planning to do a similar thing to Thriller 25, but with Purple Rain album instead, with people like Timbaland

I don,t know what Michael should do i will leave it up to him. Michael knows whats best for him, as far as the grammies i guess we will soon see.

i want to say this. michael in peoples eyes is the king of pop wright?? i cant uderstand why the last years keep working with producers who are not pop at all.after history michael gone to r&b than ever..i believe this strategy cost him.in my opinion after history should have done the big step to find his new pop sound with artists and producers who are in more electronic dance sounds.like madonna did with william orbit and satrded her career in hole new base.

Its gonna be PRINCE!!!

Prince is planning to do a similar thing to Thriller 25, but with Purple Rain album instead, with people like Timbaland

that is also great news! Prince is cool....
whoever it will be, timbaland will make it happen to be Nr1 that for sure :punk:

oh,there is a Madonna album coming soon isnt it? that is with Timbaland as one of the producers..:punk:OK, that was off topic..sorry :mello:

invincible was not good album. there were some good songs in it but not something really good.and there were too many bad songs in it.. i cant hear any of these borring oldfashion ballads and this comfuzing sounds of songs like 2000watts..(teddy relley did that thats why i want him to stay away from michael )the thing you are saying is happenig with a deffernt promo could have done much beter but not too much beter..

That's BS. "Invincible" is a fine album. You may find ballads "boring", but the reality is, they are as legitimat and important as uptempo tracks and my favorite songs from Michael happen to be dominated by down tempo compositions.

Timbaland told some story about bringing Michael Timerland boots or something while he was recording "Invincible". If you ask me, his beats are boring, just like him and his head looks like a garbage truck, so he needs to sit his ass down about people's appearances.

i want to say this. michael in peoples eyes is the king of pop wright?? i cant uderstand why the last years keep working with producers who are not pop at all.after history michael gone to r&b than ever..i believe this strategy cost him.in my opinion after history should have done the big step to find his new pop sound with artists and producers who are in more electronic dance sounds.like madonna did with william orbit and satrded her career in hole new base.

he has long been into other genres aside from pop music. michael is an artist and makes music as he feels it. i don't think he will allow himself to be forever trapped in just one kind of music just because of the title he is famously known for

Prince has too much self respect to do something like Purple Rain 25 with Timbaland. Oh wait, I forgot about 1999 the New Master. Nevermind. He has no self respect afterall just like MJ.

Prince has too much self respect to do something like Purple Rain 25 with Timbaland. Oh wait, I forgot about 1999 the New Master. Nevermind. He has no self respect afterall just like MJ.

That's pretty harsh, don't you think? Considering everything Michael has been through he no doubt feels that he has to re-establish himself on the charts again before he can properly come back. Michael is of the mind that to make any kind of impact on the world, his art has to reach people. And even if he want's to do different types of music from pop, it won't matter if he fades into obscurity, because then no one will be listening. He needs to stay current so that later down the road he can do what he wants to really do.

What does the crap he's been through have to do with him prostituting Thriller to Akon, Fergie, will.i.am and Kanye West?

Last edited:
i think the remixes and versions are not bad, but they are remixes and stuff, this are not the official songs, I do think they are good, and enjoyable to listen to, but you don't have to buy the album if you don't like it, I don't think it's ruining, anything. He did just what all the other artists do, remixed the songs...

I explained that in my post. He needs to reastablish himself, at least, that's how he feels, and getting back in the public eye is more achieveable, on a musical front, if he works with some of todays popular acts.

If he resorts to doing this BS to get back in the charts and that, well, that's exactly what I mean by having to respect for his greatest album.

He hasn't redone the album though, he's only added remixes to the original set list. Saying he has no self-respect is absurd and disrespectful towards Michael. If he had no self-respect, then he wouldn't work as hard as he does to make such high quality art. He needs to come out of the gate fast in order to re-establish himself, he's got a lot going against him, and he feels no doubt like he has to be prepared to make some sacrifices to get where he wants and needs to be.

Last edited:
He hasn't redone the album though, he's only added remixes to the original set list. Saying he has no self-respect is absurd and disrespectful towards Michael. If he had no self-respect, then he wouldn't work as hard as he does to make such high quality art. He needs to come out of the gate fast in order to re-establish himself, he's got a lot going against him, and he feels no doubt like he has to be prepared to make some sacrifices to get where he wants and needs to be.

Thank you for saying that!

I would respect his choices more if instead of Thriller 25 he released a legitimate, credible album to get himself back on top.

That's BS. "Invincible" is a fine album. You may find ballads "boring", but the reality is, they are as legitimat and important as uptempo tracks and my favorite songs from Michael happen to be dominated by down tempo compositions.

invincible is michaels worst almum period.!!! now i really dont care about your personall taste i care about mine . AM SURE YOU ARE THE KIND OF FAN WHO LOVES TO HEAR SONGS LIKE ALL THE TIME AND YOU ARE NOt ALONE AND HAVE A BIG POSTER OF BARBARA STREISANT ON YOUR BED..you also cry every time you see carlad singing over the rainbow...

invincible is michaels worst almum period.!!! now i really dont care about your personall taste i care about mine . AM SURE YOU ARE THE KIND OF FAN WHO LOVES TO HEAR SONGS LIKE ALL THE TIME AND YOU ARE NOt ALONE AND HAVE A BIG POSTER OF BARBARA STREISANT ON YOUR BED..you also cry every time you see carlad singing over the rainbow...

Well you're stating it as his worst album as though it were a fact is absurd. It's a high quality piece of work from beggining to end, your personal tast has nothing to do with that. You're also extrmely rude and make absoulutely no valid arguments whatsoever in your posts.

Well you're stating it as his worst album as though it were a fact is absurd. It's a high quality piece of work from beggining to end, your personal tast has nothing to do with that. You're also extrmely rude and make absoulutely no valid arguments whatsoever in your posts.

you say before that am saying b.s thats my answer was like that...im sure even you dont want michael to mekw an invincible again...

^ I'd love him to make an invincible without the influence of the record company. That would be interesting. A whole album of songs like Speechless and The Lost Children, songs that Michael wants to make in his heart of hearts.

I don't care what Michael makes again. I'm happy that he's decided to make anything at all. "Invincible" is my least favorite album from him, but it is by no means a bad album. It's only shortcoming, in my view, was that he only wrote two songs on his own. But I listen to "Invincible" as often as all of his others, because the quality is maintained, in terms of sound, his vocal performances, etc...

^ I'd love him to make an invincible without the influence of the record company. That would be interesting. A whole album of songs like Speechless and The Lost Children, songs that Michael wants to make in his heart of hearts.

my god this could be really awfull...

I want to hear Michael Jackson. I want to hear the music he wants to make. I don't want to hear the music his record company is telling him to make and the music he has to make to get on the charts.

timbaland has a lot of fans, and he is really popular. If Michael works with him - he will reach a new group of people who may notnecessarl listen to his stff normally.
I think it could sound really good!

Why is it that I open a thread about a possible collaboration between Michael and Timbaland, only to find the following:

People jumping to the thread declaring how awful Timbaland is. Litteraly the first reactions are all sour and negative without any explanation as to why, or the patience to see what, if any, material Michael and Timbaland could come up with.

Then skip to the last page to see yet another discussion on wether or not Invincible is a good album. With people who seem to own all the knowledge in the world, and having the only possible right opinion declaring the album 'awful, period'.

This kind of 'discussion' declares opinions of others as ridiculous or silly or even stupid. On what high level of life do you excist, to justify such a stand? Really, things like this make me so tired sometimes.

I don't care what Michael makes again. I'm happy that he's decided to make anything at all. "Invincible" is my least favorite album from him, but it is by no means a bad album. It's only shortcoming, in my view, was that he only wrote two songs on his own. But I listen to "Invincible" as often as all of his others, because the quality is maintained, in terms of sound, his vocal performances, etc...

am hearing the invincible too there are 3 4 song i really like invincible haven can can wait heartbraker and buterflies are brilliant..but the rest of the album has nothing intertsting to say..and michael havent use his fans in album like that.you cant compare it with bad or dangerous not even for a joke.it was an album that michael pussed by sony to make.and we all see what happen after the release and what they do to him...

It doesn't mean that track will sound the same, it depends on the composer and the melody if they are really great. And we know Michael is so good in that. IMO it's just good for Michael to work with many producers. His own songs would sound kinda "same" if they were all produced by the same people..

Back