Status hearings discussion thread / all threads merged

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Re: Status hearings discussion thread / next hearing May 2nd

I have no idea what Majestic is thinking? o_O lol I wish he wouldn't speak for us nor for certain Jackson family members behalf *coughJoecough* who allows him to open his mouth whenever he feels like it or when he is ask to!

ermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@TheMJPlace agreed -- to ignore defense request for time would play into the hands of any future appeal if convicted
8 hours ago
^ Cool, glad at least Jermaine understands. Even if it's annoying as hell that we will have to wait even more, the defense can't say they wasn't prepared now! So literally This is it, no more delays!

Majestic is an idiot.he should stick to trying to bed fans cause of his connections.a real statement from the family would have been nice.then again when were they ever united about this

Justice will be done *bitter laugh* what kind of justice should this be? This is unbelievable. This is a shame!

Really, I don't understand US laws, :wtf: will this trial be constantly postponed each time the DA debunks all defence's theories !! :scratch:
God ! where is the fairness here ! Will we have to wait until they find something believable ? anyway they know they will never find because all the facts prove he is guilty. They have nothing, until almost two years now they try all the ways and each time their defence plans failed. So what ?! What about the facts ? What about Michael ? :angry:

I agree with you hundert thousand percent. It's so sad.

Frustrating yes but better to cross the t's and dot the i's for a conviction that cannot be challenged successfully. Rather see a slow 'guilty verdict' than a fast 'not guilty'.

This is torture, pure torture. When is it going to stop?

Personally, I am trying very hard to see the positive part in delaying the trial. But knowing the negative stuff about Michael that's been put out to the masses since the very first day, I am really losing faith here. Not that I had alot of faith to begin with.

for once i agree with him.
For those who are asking or wondering I guess this is the closes we will get in knowing what the Jackson family are thinking....through others!

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=55555A5E54

Trial postponed! URGENT!

by Majestik Magnificent on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:01pm

This is Majestik. I am really livid about the delay in the trial. This is to me a personal and direct attack on the fans, for they know fans have already paid for their airline tickets and hotel room for May 9 and they know that fans cannot get that money back and they knew that on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death if the trial was still going on there would have been thousands of fans at the courthouse. I feel it in my bones and in my heart that they did not want to see that kind of love and support for Michael Jackson... so what they did was make the energy level low and the turn out minimum to catch the fans by surprise and move the trial back FOUR MONTHS! This is something that we must let them know that we are aware of. One of the reasons is that he said he needed to spend time with his kids. What about justice for Michael's kids?! This is a disgrace! This is the worst kind of the worst attack in trying to diminish the support that Michael has. They know how large it is and by them doing this they think they can make it look like Michael only has just a few supporters during the trial. I desperately need you all to prove them wrong. I don't care if you have to get the plane tickets and hotels again. I don't care if it puts you in a tight financial position. Michael deserves it. I want the fans to all come out stronger than you would have if they would have started on May 9. This is so unfair and so conniving that they think the fans are stupid and can't see through this mess. La Toya Jackson as you know has said from the very beginning that her brother was murdered and has been fighting along side you for righteousness, and she will continue to do so. Let's show them that even through all of this Michael Jackson fans still stand strong- even through this Michael Jackson fans will support him through anything even if they have to stand in the snow. All they have done is make you come together and stand stronger than ever. Let's show the world that Michael Jackson fans love and support him through the toughest of the toughest times no matter what. Please spread this to all the fans all over the world. Come out and show your support for Michael.

I thank you.
Majestik Magnificent
this is NOT what we (and MJ) need right now. it's just going to make none fans laugh because he :
1) is JUST a "family" friend
2) make NO sense

didn't the defense say at some point that if the trial was postponed, murray would lose his nevada license or something of the sort?

Frustrating yes but better to cross the t's and dot the i's for a conviction that cannot be challenged successfully. Rather see a slow 'guilty verdict' than a fast 'not guilty'.

This exactly. Why can't some people see this?

Murray now worries about fairness. Think about how fair it would have been if he had monitored Michael the way that he should have done.

Exactly... If he didn't think he could monitor MJ non-stop he sure as hell should not have been giving it. What kind of a doctor gives a man anesthesia for 'sleep' anyway? Murray was acting like he was giving MJ some over the counter sleep aid or something. This fool needs to be jailed and stripped of every license imaginable.

Now since there is an expert who will debunk the drinking theory what will be Murray's next lie?

Now that the trial is postponed until September, more and more tabloids/ignorant news reporter will be making up more lies to deem Michael "a drug addict". :(

Now that the trial is postponed until September, more and more tabloids/ignorant news reporter will be making up more lies to deem Michael "a drug addict". :(

won't mean anything. They've been doing that for 2 years.. His autopsy says something totally different

Also why is Majestik addressing the fans? where is Katherine and Joe? shouldn't they be voicing some outrage over this delay? This family does not act like a family who's family member was killed that's for sure

we knew the bashing and lies was on the way. but i say let them say what they want. the truth is in the autopsy and the FACT that all of the drugs found in his system was given to him by Murray. and also to me whether or not MJ was an addict is irrelevant in this case.

we knew the bashing and lies was on the way. but i say let them say what they want. the truth is in the autopsy and the FACT that all of the drugs found in his system was given to him by Murray. and also to me whether or not MJ was an addict is irrelevant in this case.

Exactly if Murray wants to deem MJ an addict, then the prosecutor should very kindly add prescribing and administering to an addict charge. Maybe it will give the bastard some additional jail time

this is truly torturous. I am trying to see the positive in this news but I am simply worn down by all this. Michael is gone and justice is so slow.

Exactly if Murray wants to deem MJ an addict, then the prosecutor should very kindly add prescribing and administering to an addict charge. Maybe it will give the bastard some additional jail time

That's what needs to happen. No matter how long the delay it's not going to made Murray's weak, lame excuses any stronger.

bluetopez;3371000 said:
For those who are asking or wondering I guess this is the closes we will get in knowing what the Jackson family are thinking....through others!

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=55555A5E54

Trial postponed! URGENT!

by Majestik Magnificent on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:01pm

This is Majestik. I am really livid about the delay in the trial. This is to me a personal and direct attack on the fans, for they know fans have already paid for their airline tickets and hotel room for May 9 and they know that fans cannot get that money back and they knew that on the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death if the trial was still going on there would have been thousands of fans at the courthouse. I feel it in my bones and in my heart that they did not want to see that kind of love and support for Michael Jackson... so what they did was make the energy level low and the turn out minimum to catch the fans by surprise and move the trial back FOUR MONTHS! This is something that we must let them know that we are aware of. One of the reasons is that he said he needed to spend time with his kids. What about justice for Michael's kids?! This is a disgrace! This is the worst kind of the worst attack in trying to diminish the support that Michael has. They know how large it is and by them doing this they think they can make it look like Michael only has just a few supporters during the trial. I desperately need you all to prove them wrong. I don't care if you have to get the plane tickets and hotels again. I don't care if it puts you in a tight financial position. Michael deserves it. I want the fans to all come out stronger than you would have if they would have started on May 9. This is so unfair and so conniving that they think the fans are stupid and can't see through this mess. La Toya Jackson as you know has said from the very beginning that her brother was murdered and has been fighting along side you for righteousness, and she will continue to do so. Let's show them that even through all of this Michael Jackson fans still stand strong- even through this Michael Jackson fans will support him through anything even if they have to stand in the snow. All they have done is make you come together and stand stronger than ever. Let's show the world that Michael Jackson fans love and support him through the toughest of the toughest times no matter what. Please spread this to all the fans all over the world. Come out and show your support for Michael.

I thank you.
Majestik Magnificent

Yes, Michael deserves it. But common.. people can´t just leave their jobs once again. People have already paid for their tickets and many can´t get a refund. Travel in US is one thing but for those coming from Europe.. it´s not that easy Mr Magician..

Also why is Majestik addressing the fans? where is Katherine and Joe? shouldn't they be voicing some outrage over this delay? This family does not act like a family who's family member was killed that's for sure
Could you please stop spewing hate and negativism toward the family? It's just a waste of energy to get worked up about it.

EDIT : It's not worth it

well WHY would they give Murray his way and LET Michael be labeled a drug addict if he wasn't...I personally wouldn't want him carrying that label anymore than I liked him being called a child molester...he wasn't either...so why call him one...for the charges?...hmmm....that is a waist of time...Murray is only going to be tried for IM ..thats all nothing more..

4yrs max....loss of licence....free man= not fairness thats for sure. Fairness surpased Michael 2yrs ago, nothing now can denote to fairness for that.

well WHY would they give Murray his way and LET Michael be labeled a drug addict if he wasn't...I personally wouldn't want him carrying that label anymore than I liked him being called a child molester...he wasn't either...so why call him one...for the charges?...hmmm....that is a waist of time...Murray is only going to be tried for IM ..thats all nothing more..

I agree its not fair to michael to be labelled something that he isnt. Its an insult to him & his children

I agree, why put a label on Michael that is not warranted? It's not right to label him as an addict if he wasn't.

Back