Studio songs almost all leaked?

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I've always been against leaks Cause it is disrespectful to the artist, In this case Michael and his art. It's like unwrapping the present before it's time. That's my opinion.

@wendijane
Don't be a hypocrite..like you didn't want to hear these songs..

they should be punished. I'm going to search for this person and if I find them I will report them myself. IT wouldn't surprise me at all if the person who first person who posted it here is the same person how posted it on the other board.
You're a huge ....

If they're stupid enough to decide to upload a song illegally then they should be able to face the consequences. Your protection is not deserved.

Songs circulating between collectors is one thing but when a person posts an unreleased song on the internet they do damage to the MJ Estate. They devalue the music they have in their posession andthey should be punished. I'm going to search for this person and if I find them I will report them myself. IT wouldn't surprise me at all if the person who first person who posted it here is the same person how posted it on the other board.

After all the person who leaked it obviously wants to be known, otherwise they would have kept it to themselves just like the collectors who have had this song for years and protected it.
I say throw the book at them.

Listen , The leaks are from different people. You can easily find the name of the leaker(s) all over the internet on the leaked songs on youtube on soundcloud on fan boards on Face boook etc etc. They are not hiding .Plus the FACT of the matter is Sony is already in contact with the leaker(s) All they do is contact and request the song link is taken down. They send a take down notice. They don't prosecute fans over leaking a song. They prosecute over someone stealing the songs off their servers for instance, which is not the case here.

Just what kind of punishment were you proposing for the fans in this case, JAIL ? The only book throw is a request for them to take the DL link down or youtube vid, sound cloud or uploads sites will remove the link . Same with MJJC , if they found a link to an illegal song on our board they would just send us a take down notice. We would take it down ... they move on ... You're too scary Bob.

I've always been against leaks Cause it is disrespectful to the artist, In this case Michael and his art. It's like unwrapping the present before it's time. That's my opinion.

While i agree with that, i think in this case (with Michael not here to finish the songs) that even IF these newly leaked songs do make it on the new album, they will be finished by someone else, with non-mj approved updated sounds and stuff. Listening to leaked songs now is the only way to hear the "real" MJ version of the song....

Are we gonna have multiple pages of why the 'leaker' should be known or not? If you really really wanna know find out on a different board..

For the 'protection' makes sense on many levels.. Even the fact there are fans upset that songs are being leaked around the time of an album being released... That person could end up getting threats, hate mail, and who knows what!

Yes I will find them and report them.
I don't condone such behaviour, but if they get threats and hate mail they just have to put up with it. After all, they decided to break the law, and damage the MJ Estate. They should be ashamed and should anybody defending their actions. MJ would not have wanted his songs leaked like this. He set up the MJ Estate to make money after his death, to care for his kids. He wouldn't want so-called fans to hurt the estate's profitability.

Eh, because they are kind by letting us hear unreleased MJ material? Untouched material, which chances are, you will never hear or have to wait many many years to hear "officially".

Are you one of those who think people should be sent to jail for many years just because they leaked some songs?

Just lol... They are just audio files. It's not like they are killing anyone.

Yes I am one of those people. Every crime has a victim somewhere.
With this crime, the victim is Michael Jackson (via his estate)

I said this during MJ's lifetime and I say the same now. The difference being now MJ's gone and there's only limited amount of material left to use in the future, leaks are even more damaging and it's more important to stop them. And with each new leak the situation gets more serious.

They ain't gon' make much money with incomplete demos of him mumbling literally everything. Which is the only known recorded state of some of the songs we know, and those of which have leaked recently. They can still make money by completing them as duets or completely altering them as in how Teddy Riley did with Hollywood Tonight, but then people would be saying how "it isn't what Michael wanted". You just said it, the Estate exists to make money, therefore, you'll never hear these songs the way Michael left them, until many years down the road. I think getting to hear them this way now is quite the gift.

I don't believe the recent leaked songs are going to jeopardize the new Album . These songs will not be released in that form and the recent leaks not at all. The leaks are not even finished songs. They don't even have all the lyrics or instrumentation added. The fans will still buy the album with finished songs and the general public is clueless and will buy the album. IMO .. Fans do not want to jeopardize getting further albums and songs by sabotaging and not purchasing the album, Plus I believe the majority of fans who collect want to have it in hand,.. physical.

MJJC supports and want fans to purchase Michael's album. The released songs from the album will not be allowed to be linked or downloaded from this board. When ever a member has posted an illegal link on this board we comply fully with Sony as well... So all the anger and DRAMA, is way out of poportion IMO

Yes I will find them and report them.
I don't condone such behaviour, but if they get threats and hate mail they just have to put up with it. After all, they decided to break the law, and damage the MJ Estate. They should be ashamed and should anybody defending their actions. MJ would not have wanted his songs leaked like this. He set up the MJ Estate to make money after his death, to care for his kids. He wouldn't want so-called fans to hurt the estate's profitability.

Yes I am one of those people. Every crime has a victim somewhere.
With this crime, the victim is Michael Jackson (via his estate)

So how much illegally downloaded music do you have on your computer or other device???

Hollywood tonight demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a demo's box set on an official collectors label from the estate, michael's untouched work slays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy Riley should be hanged for playing with HT like he did)

after today we're all set and can wait patiently for the announcment and official stuff to come (Teddy Riley should be hanged for playing with HT like he did)

mj fans can feel rly happy these days. hopefully the estate constributes positively with the new album / single (+ a DEMO disc!)

HT demo = epic gem.

Listening to the Hollywood Tonight Demo, and then listening to what ended up on the Michael album makes me ask the question What the hell was Teddy Riley thinking?!

Listening to the Hollywood Tonight Demo, and then listening to what ended up on the Michael album makes me ask the question What the hell was Teddy Riley thinking?!

Since Michael's passing I feel the Estate and Sony have taken all the magic Michael created with the likes of Michael Prince and Brad Buxer, and have watered it down into generic crap, screw all these current people if I had the chance to make music with anyone it would be MP and BB, they need to let those two guys finish what the three of them started!

Since Michael's passing I feel the Estate and Sony have taken all the magic Michael created with the likes of Michael Prince and Brad Buxer, and have watered it down into generic crap, screw all these current people if I had the chance to make music with anyone it would be MP and BB, they need to let those two guys finish what the three of them started!

i'm with someone who never *liked* MJ's music and his head is moving i feel him shaking to the vibe lol i doubt this same reaction to a Riley's mix

Estate should never let Riley or the likes near MJ's music

Hollywood tonight demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a demo's box set on an official collectors label from the estate, michael's untouched work slays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but where can i find all the leaked songs? especially HT Demo?

Estate should never let Riley or the likes near MJ's music

Since that Teddy had worked with MJ for so many years it was only natural to think that he would be best suited to work on MJ's new album after MJ died. Lots of fans felt the same way too. Unfortunately we were wrong.

But after hearing the horrible job that Teddy did on the Michael album just goes to show who the real mastermind behind the Dangerous album was

Since that Teddy had worked with MJ for so many years it was only natural to think that he would be best suited to work on MJ's new album after MJ died. Lots of fans felt the same way too. Unfortunately we were wrong.

But after hearing the horrible job that Teddy did on the Michael album just goes to show who the real mastermind behind the Dangerous album was

Teddy was cheap, willing to do anything for the album, as we saw. He was also able to turn out mixes fast, for HT he just eq'd the high end out of the Bass and Drum track, then layered his own over the top, loaded up Symphonic Strings and Mojo brass, played some generic chords which matched the demo, mixed the vocals like a child and they slapped it out.

Heres the mistake, Michael Prince, brad Buxer and Bruce Swedien were not even contacted about contributing to the Michael album, worst mistake of the entire Project...........minus 3 songs xD

Seriously? There are fans that complain about not getting music the way Michael left it, and then when we get his ORIGINAL, UNTOUCHED DEMO RECORDINGS, you're going to complain that it's immoral and disrespectful? Even when Gloucestershire and People of the World are both WAY too incomplete to ever be turned into full songs, and therefore don't make any impact on the vault? Of course not to mention that even releasing Michael's untouched demos is, in a way, disrespectful to him because he was a total perfectionist and wouldn't want his work heard in an incomplete state.

Some fans don't deserve what we're getting, leaked or released. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry, but where can i find all the leaked songs? especially HT Demo?
The recent leaked songs you can find on you tube. Most past leaked songs have already been removed or taken down. such a APWWN and IAAL. their may be one or two youtube though, not sure

Im' sur teddy riley was never allowed to work on something if MJ was not there lol they guy is full of himself so its natural that things start goin' left and right (if he was bankrupt and lost his studio and everything after the new jack swing hoopla it's not just like that lol)

The Hollywood Tonight demo definitely needs work. There's a lot of MIDI instrumentation and it makes it feel amateurish, particularly in the chorus. As a whole I prefer Teddy's album cut, flaws and all, but this version definitely feels more like Michael.

Structurally, this does greatly resemble the Throwback Mix.

The recent leaked songs you can find on you tube. Most past leaked songs have already been removed or taken down. such a APWWN and IAAL. their may be one or two youtube though, not sure

Thank you! found already people of the world

The Hollywood Tonight demo definitely needs work. There's a lot of MIDI instrumentation and it makes it feel amateurish, particularly in the chorus. As a whole I prefer Teddy's album cut, flaws and all, but this version definitely feels more like Michael.

Structurally, this does greatly resemble the Throwback Mix.

I agree.

Its a shame HT had to leak. considering the next Album will be full of MP/BB material

So that's the demo people were crying about? It's nice to finally hear it, but i think i'll stick with Teddy's updated and more finished version.

IMO People are GREATLY overreacting about Teddy's production. It may not be the best, but it's more complete and it makes it sound a bit more current IMO. While the vocals are more clear on the demo and we get an additional lyric, it still an incomplete demo that needs work.

About the other demos that leaked - ok, nice to hear them, but will i listen to them again? Probably not. They are way too incomplete. Give me finished songs!

But i'm glad people who cpmplained finally have them! Hopefully they won't be getting so worked up about remixes by other producers, because eventually the demos get out - either released or leaked.

Oh and btw, it doesn't matter who remixes/produces those demos, Michael Prince or Brad Buxer - people are still gonna be complaining, i guarantee! You can't please everyone.

Only songs that I'm against leaking, is literally only Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me. Because from all we've heard from those involved, it's one of the most complete and has the most "hit record" potential. So that can stay where it is until Sony or The Estate decided to include it as an new album single.

Back