Survival pledge thread (sign it!)

Autumn II

Proud Member
All of our hearts are broken, but we must do what Michael would WANT. He would want his fans to survive his death. He would NOT want any lives lost because of grief.

This thread is here because I've read so many heartbreaking posts of people who don't want to live. . .don't know how they will survive. We WILL survive this. Please don't let the loss of another life or anyone's harming him/herself add to the collective grief.

Please post here and pledge that you will NOT try to harm yourself or end your life. I want to see EVERY name here. All of them.

I'll begin. I, Victoria, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

Now, POST!

I, Catinca, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself!

Because that is one of the millions of things I have learned from Michael.

Thank you for this, Victoria.

I'll neither kill myself nor harm myself.

I would never consider ending my life for the sake of someone else as eery as it may sound.

When it's your time to go, it's your time to go. And that's all there is to it.

I pray for everyone I know to have a long life.

x

I would never take my life, i love my life and have my children to think of but my heart is broken and will probably never fully heal. but i can live with that.

i, Katie, will not give into this pain and end my life. I will continue to live in celebration of michael's life and work, and will honour him in keeping my dreams alive!

I'm hope to live until 100. And Michael Jackson's death isnt going to stop that. I want to carry on his legacy and am seriously considering becoming a tribute artist.

I, Kati will not harm or kill myself due to the passing of Michael Jackson.

I promise to keep my spirit strong, to keep his message of love alive everyday!
I love you Michael :heart:

I will not kill or harm myself in any way. I will honour Michael and his legacy in every way that I can from now on and harming myself will not help in achieving that.

Michael has tought me so much strength. I Live to celebrate his life, and be a fan for life.

I, Anna, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself.

From Morocco to this thread
my name is Mehdi and you can see my picture in my signature.

l won't do anything wrong for my self ,but l hope God will kill me soon because l can not bear this.

Thank you Michael for this passion that burns inside of me.

I love life to much to do anything stupied, Michael has given me to many reasons to live. Michael wants his fans safe and if he knew anyone would do something stupied he would be heartbroken! I pledge that I wont end my life in anyway

I promise I won't harm myself... But I don't promise not to die because of this incredible pain.... Maybe God will help me and give me strength because I swear I can't bear this...

I pledge, i wont kill myself, wont hurt myself in anyway, because Michael dont like that, but i would dedicate my life for Michaels resurrection, i know that is a stupid thought... and to Michael, i would say
“Please forgive all that, Michael... the silly human rance, the unfair world, you will get the justice and glory in heaven, and my heart will always stay with you...R.I.P. my Angel, my GOD..”

i just love him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. :cry:

The last two evenings. I've listened to Michael's music while going to sleep. My body start to shiver, I cry like ive never cried before.. I want to scream. I want to get to the better place. I want to be with my lovely dear friend. Michael Joseph Jackson. My true Hero..

BUT! -This I promise You - Michael. I will never take my own life, because of your death. I might want to. But Im gonna live. Anything else wouldnt be fair to Your family. Your children. The other fans. My family. People are suffering enough. I am going to keep your spirit alive. Someday.. I will see you Michael. But not yet... Its to early.. -For me..

So Long Michael

i pledge to not kill or harm myself in any way i must look after my children ,michael taught me the strength to survive .he lernt me life lessons i must abide to .

I pledge to continue to live my life the way Michael inspired me to - for the highest good. & his spirit will live on in his music & us, his fans...if we let it.

"you gotta keep the faith"

ah it was so hard for me to want to pledge.
okay i will try to want to enjoy this life as we have it even though in the past i have stated to myself i would not want to live if michael ever died. god i really hope theres a heaven out there.
BUT on a positive note what makes me want to live is knowing we still have the amazing jackson family still with us in OUR lifetime and michael is in each and every one of them, and of course his children who will grow up soon enough and see and love MJ fans im sure for loving their father. and finally i would also like to accomplish a dream of mine that michael made me want to achieve. so i will try my hardest. even though it seems like yesterday that some fans still had that hope of meeting him one day, or writing letters to him, seeing him in concert etc. we will try to make it through. i really hope.

Don't let this become our unhappiness, instead celebrate all the joy & love he gave us. We need to stay inspired by Michael, continue his dream of spreading peace & love. Although I never met him, I'm so happy I shared this earth with him. That's what keeps my soul alive & even though he's gone, I still feel his presence ~ he will never die.
He was full of love & we need to continue that, spread it.

I, Liana, pledge not to end my life or to harm myself. I will always love you Michael.

Back