T-Pain To Remake P.Y.T. For Quincy Tribute Album

I remember the old guy (Quincy) said he believes Michael had his skin bleached. Why do I have to respect the guy? Without Quincy Michael made great albums.

This bothers me, because once news of this hit youtube, some of us began to voice our frustration, only to be told, that Michael basically owes every aspect of his success to Quincy Jones. Which is when we shoot back telling them of all the lies, Quincy told on Michael, needless to say, T-Pain is capable of producing some quality stuff. But this one, is best left alone.

Quincy is two-faced, but so are a lot of the artists that are in the industry when it comes to MJ..that's why I don't take a lot of them seriously..

Yeah I don't get the hypocrisy from Quincey either. Yes he's a phenomenal producer and composer but can never forgive him for the comments he made after Michael's death. Saying how he bleached his skin because he hated being black. The autopsy proved that Michael never lied and the quip he made about Michael's kids, pah. Yet he wants to make a tribute album?

Um....

Isn't it already known that you just can't remake a Michael Jackson song?

And with Auto-tune?

Sorry, but the only artists I can hear remaking an MJ song is Usher & Ne-Yo.

Female singers: Alicia Keys & Beyonce.

Maybe a Justin Bieber for early J5 stuff.

Quincy is great and all, but he has some rich man's Alzheimer's going on. Man has talked so much sh&t and nobody calls him out on it except MJ fans who know the real deal.

Yeah I don't get the hypocrisy from Quincey either. Yes he's a phenomenal producer and composer but can never forgive him for the comments he made after Michael's death. Saying how he bleached his skin because he hated being black. The autopsy proved that Michael never lied and the quip he made about Michael's kids, pah. Yet he wants to make a tribute album?

Alicia flipped the Human Nature lyrics, to show how people hurt other people, because that is a part of Human Nature - while honoring MJ at the same time. It's keeping MJs message of LOVE alive. We need to care for one another

Live from Oslo- Alicia Keys - Human Nature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2H72IQcpw

heres one a demo produced by t-pain that michael was going to appear on, not sure if michael ever recorded his part which was to be where the vocals cut out @ 1:55min and again during the bridge and the outro.

I laughed out loud just by reading the name of this thread alone. What is crazy is I can actually picture this song being done by T-Pain. Not that I think it will be any good but I can definitely see it.

Gotta say this:

This demo is WAAAY better than anything T-pain's delivered in his whole auto-tuned career.

I heard the "rock with you" intro drum sample mixed with a slowed down wannabe "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" drum beat, so I'm open to it.

Harmonies are tight - aka MJ.

Michael would've tore this track up & dished out the scraps - and everybody would've eaten it like a king's banquet meal.

PS: USher is MY BOOO... I do love his voice. Not as much as MJs.

heres one a demo produced by t-pain that michael was going to appear on, not sure if michael ever recorded his part which was to be where the vocals cut out @ 1:55min and again during the bridge and the outro.

Last edited:
Stop Playin' with Michael's vocals would have been a killer track.

Hate on T-Pain if you want. But this track with Usher would've been a #1 hit. This demo sounds good to me already. Add MJ's magic and it would've been fire.

When is this out? and will it be a single or just a track on an album?

Thanks GOD its this song because this in one Michael song i dont like, really i dont... never liked it, and God knows, well is pretty ovbious i LOVE everything Michael :)

I won't be surprised if they remake an entire MJ album with all these artists. I'm getting sick of these remakes. Sorry, but Remake + MJ songs, shouldn't even be in the same sentence.

I cannot get over how Quincy(who exclusively produced WATW) could ruin his own legacy like that. Keeping up with the times is one thing but come on(to be fair T25 falls into this dilemma to a lesser extent).

Back