Taryll Jackson tweets...

It's not a question of whether or not it is Mike singing on these tracks. It is a question of how fragments of Mike's vocals were cut and pasted together and augmented with samples from other (totally unconnected) recordings in such a way as to mislead the listener into thinking that the 'performance' is MJ's.

Yes exactly, this is the point!! :punk:

what do you mean? like, the first line of Breaking News was recorded at one session and the second line was recorded in a different place and a different time?

no, not this - the scenario you describe is an entirely normal part of the multitrack recording process.

What I am describing is the situation where there is an incomplete vocal track which is then 'padded out' with vocal samples and ad-libs taken from other MJ recordings (not to mention BV's being used to obscure the vocal holes) to intentionalluy deceive or mislead the listener.

@ IVY

Let's play some experts and non experts game here.

Imagine John (an expert) shoots and arrow and hits James (a non-expert) with the arrow.

The arrow is indeed in the body of James. So James decides to accuse John. James says John shot me with an arrow, here is the evidence, the arrow is in my body.

John answers using his expert abilities and says that the accusations are completely false and that he can prove it despite the fact that the arrow is stuck in James's body!

So John develops his expert theory and says that the distance between John and James was 10 meters.

So in order to hit James the arrow must fly a distance of 10 meters.
Before flying 10 meters, first it has to fly the half of the distance, which is 5 meters.

But before reaching 5 meter distance it has to fly half of the distance, which means 2,5 meters.

Before reaching 2,5 it first must reach its half: 1,25!
Before 1,25 -> 0,625
0,625 -> 0,3125
0,3125 -> 0,15625
etc, etc,....

untill the infinite, which means that the arrow before reaching the half of half of half can never reach 10 meters!

Resolve this!

The 3 tracks are the arrow, which hit the cd and we can't prove the path they flew to get to the cd. All we have is our James's ears against John's explanation!

some people consider it "mis leading" to cut and paste vocals" calling it mis leading.. Where I do see how it does not give the appropriate picture of what exactly MJ had intended, I doubt that those same fans would want the UNFINISHED MJ track the way MJ left it (asuming its not complete) to be released on an album that the public will hear. Lets say MJ did not put in half the ad libs yet, possibly fumbles threw the lyrics at parts (as he has in demos) and thats what is released for MICHAEL JACKSONS new album.

Considering the fact Michael is not here I cannot get angry at the cutting and pasting that much. If it was not complete.. If there is any song to be mad at in my opinion (which I still enjoy) it would be THE WAY YOU LOVE ME because michael released it a specific way and they changed how from how he intended to a more demo sounding song.. Even though we love hearing that voicemail in the beginning you KNOW Michael did not intend for that. Infact out of all this commotion if he were to sue over something it would be of sharing private recording conversation to the public..

NOT finalizing the music the only way they can when a song is not finished

DO I think Michael would be 100% happy on the track list or the final production.. no!!! But he's not here to perfect it so this is as good as we will get it.. an we all know its GOOD. its still MIKE

@ IVY

Imagine John (an expert) shoots and arrow and hits James (a non-expert) with the arrow.

The arrow is indeed in the body of James. So James decides to accuse John. James says John shot me with an arrow, here is the evidence, the arrow is in my body.

John answers using his expert abilities and says that the accusations are completely false and that he can prove it despite the fact that the arrow is stuck in James's body!

So John develops his expert theory and says that the distance between John and James was 10 meters.

Before flying 10 meters, first it has to fly the half of the distance, which is 5 meters.

But before reaching 5 meter distance it has to fly half of the distance, which means 2,5 meters.

Before 1,25 -> 0,625
0,625 -> 0,3125
0,3125 -> 0,15625
etc, etc,....

untill the infinite, which means that the arrow before reaching the half of half of half can never reach 10 meters!

Resolve this!

Easy! 'Look, the glove doesn't fit' - O.J. Simpson

On Tuesday 7th December 2010, @Taryll said:
I remember when Teddy and I were at Encore listening to KYHU. We both knew it wasn't my Uncle. He stopped working on it because (and I quote) "it didn't sound enough like Michael. Michael doesn't swing like that." He also said he was only working on the Cascio records in hopes that he would eventually be given a "real Michael Jackson song." As he knows, I never agreed with that logic. I'll never forget when Teddy called me telling me, "I'm so excited, I finally got a 'Michael record.' It's called Hollywood Tonight and it's him."[/QUOTE]

The voice on HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT sounds identical to the voice on ALL OF THE TRACKS on the MICHAEL album. That's because it's MJ singing on all of the songs. Taryll should just stop with these silly games and focus on his career. If he put as much effort into that as he is this, he'd be back on the charts in no time. Sad, really...

Did any of the TWEETING Jackson's ever say a word about Murray continuing to keep his medical license!

Now that's a tweeting campaign they should have ALL gotten behind, but to my knowledge, NOBODY in the family said a word via their Twitter accounts.

I guess that doesn't fit in their "we want CONTROL agenda," in my opinion.

:clapping:

There are priorities and priorities..... what to chose to fight first? ? Hmmmm....

Taryll should just stop with these silly games and focus on his career. If he put as much effort into that as he is this, he'd be back on the charts in no time. Sad, really...

I'm thinking that Taryll and his Twitter rants have earned him a position on the "black list." After all of his back-and-forth complaining, I don't think anyone in the industry will be willing to work with him. Bad enough he appeared in Quincy Jones' embarrassing production of "We Are The World-25" (LOL), now this. It ain't looking good, in my opinion.

Unless GRANDMA makes a call to the Estate and ask them to ask Sony to include Taryll on any future Michael Jackson album.

Last edited:
I think Taryll is just mad that I have already (even though I love Hollywood Tonight) caught myself skiping threw his talking a couple times..

Did any of the TWEETING Jackson's ever say a word about Murray continuing to keep his medical license!

Now that's a tweeting campaign they should have ALL gotten behind, but to my knowledge, NOBODY in the family said a word via their Twitter accounts.

I guess that doesn't fit in their "we want CONTROL agenda," in my opinion.

of course they haven't.. The family hasn't said one word about that fake doctor murdering Michael. They are too involved with the songs, the estate, money and calling MJ a drug addict to care if Murray gets away with murder. I swear if Murray is acquitted I better not see one member of that family shed a tear because if he gets off it's because of them.

Wait a minute, was there a third party who hired the experts?

You know if you ask x-box experts, their product is the best. if you ask Wii experts it is their product that is the best. On the other hand if you ask Playstation3 experts, they will assure you that their product is the one!

Open your eyes. Any rich company can hire experts, doctors, scientists, whatever.

Why don't we have a neutral third part team of experts to examine the vocals?

I'm late here, but it was a neutral third party who examined the vocals.

:clapping:

There are priorities and priorities..... what to chose to fight first? ? Hmmmm....

I would think putting Murray in jail is the top priority. Going around calling him the 'fall guy' is ridiculous. He was the medical doctor in control of MJ's health and care, he is responsible for killing MJ. He is not a fall guy

This is TJ's campaign at getting HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT released as a single, and not any other of the Cascio tracks, MONSTER in particular -- which I imagine is the next likely release. See, if he can do that, then his residuals would kick in from his participation. And when you are involved in a MJ album, those numbers can be huge.

Again, this is all about the cash, as all the nightmares in MJ's life were about...

The "Jacksons" put forth a lot of negative energy. They would benefit by seeking the "LIGHT" contained in Michael Jackson's music.

Who paid for the job?

I can not believe I'm reading this.

Professionals are hired at any time for such work. No matter who paid for it. If you are paying a doctor, he can not say you're cured just because of that. They are professionals.

Ignorance is a bless (or a pest).

I'm out.

@ IVY

Before 1,25 -> 0,625
0,625 -> 0,3125
0,3125 -> 0,15625
etc, etc,....

Resolve this!

The 3 tracks are the arrow, which hit the cd and we can't prove the path they flew to get to the cd. All we have is our James's ears against John's explanation!

1. "John develops his expert theory" - this example isn't applicable. Forensic musicologist examination methods are already established.

2. What kind of an expert theory is this? I'll respond "If it traveled to struck him in 10 meters, it definitely traveled the half distance". Are we denying physics now?

3. If with the path discussion you saying that we cannot determine when and where the vocals were modified, it could be but it doesn't stop us from determining whether or not they are modified. In other words perhaps we may not know who faked it but it wouldn't stop it from us to know that they were faked. similarly in your example perhaps we won't know for sure who hit James but it wouldn't change the fact that he was hit with an arrow.

Easy! 'Look, the glove doesn't fit' - O.J. Simpson

and yes people forget that evidence could be in advantage to both sides. O.J. trial is the best example - where they had the gloves that O.J used to cover his fingerprints (allegedly) and when he tried them on they didn't fit. hence "if the glove don't fit you must acquit".

Plus if we are still talking about experts having differentiating opinions about the authenticity, it wouldn't stop Taryll from claiming an additional act of forgery/falsification on Sony/Estate's part. If you know how to use it even the opposite sides evidence could be your best friend.

And despite what Taryll says, no one finds it strange that there are no demos or any studio recording trace of the Cascio tracks?

I don't care about Taryll's opinion, I don't care about anyone's opinion.

I woke up early that Monday morning to enjoy the new MJ song Breaking News and it was somebody else singing. Plain and simple.

Tried again and again to convince myself and failed. Further tests messing with the song in terms of pitch failed also. Very Michael-sounding but NOT Michael.

Leaks proved that every Cascio song was fake, and I stated that enough times already. I was told "Carry On" is not a Cascio track but from the snippet I've heard, it sounds fake too

I haven't seen any other leak being questioned like the Cascio songs. I witnessed some saying HT is fake (which is 100% legit MJ vocals) but they were in fact "believers" trying to ridicule us "non-believers".

1. "John develops his expert theory" - this example isn't applicable. Forensic musicologist examination methods are already established.

2. What kind of an expert theory is this? I'll respond "If it traveled to struck him in 10 meters, it definitely traveled the half distance". Are we denying physics now?

3. If with the path discussion you saying that we cannot determine when and where the vocals were modified, it could be but it doesn't stop us from determining whether or not they are modified. In other words perhaps we may not know who faked it but it wouldn't stop it from us to know that they were faked. similarly in your example perhaps we won't know for sure who hit James but it wouldn't change the fact that he was hit with an arrow.

and yes people forget that evidence could be in advantage to both sides. O.J. trial is the best example - where they had the gloves that O.J used to cover his fingerprints (allegedly) and when he tried them on they didn't fit. hence "if the glove don't fit you must acquit".

Plus if we are still talking about experts having differentiating opinions about the authenticity, it wouldn't stop Taryll from claiming an additional act of forgery/falsification on Sony/Estate's part. If you know how to use it even the opposite sides evidence could be your best friend.

That is the POINT! We are not denying physics, just as same as we cannot deny what our ears hear! (The same as what James said about the arrow hitting his body regardless what experts say.)

Who paid for the job?

It is quite obvious who paid for it. But now you are not only saying that The Estate, Sony, Teddy, The Cascios, All the producers and people who worked with MJ and said it was him was lying; but, now an independent firm who have the reputations on the line (two separate firms at that) are all apart of this conspiracy as well. I guess that is possible. But that is a whole lot of money to keep people quiet. We're talking about people numbering in the double digits, just to keep some tracks they had to shell out money for in the first place when they didn't have to.

So all in all this would cost Sony (on top of the $250 million they already paid for the projects) tens of millions of dollars more just to bribe people to say something favorable towards the tracks.

That is quite in depth.

I don't care about Taryll's opinion, I don't care about anyone's opinion.

I woke up early that Monday morning to enjoy the new MJ song Breaking News and it was somebody else singing. Plain and simple.

Tried again and again to convince myself and failed. Further tests messing with the song in terms of pitch failed also. Very Michael-sounding but NOT Michael.

Leaks proved that every Cascio song was fake, and I stated that enough times already. I was told "Carry On" is not a Cascio track but from the snippet I've heard, it sounds fake too

I haven't seen any other leak being questioned like the Cascio songs. I witnessed some saying HT is fake (which is 100% legit MJ vocals) but they were in fact "believers" trying to ridicule us "non-believers".

Agree. I had similar experience with BN!

Some people don't understand that:

-WE ARE NOT BOYCOTTING THE ALBUM, WE ARE GOING TO BUY IT

-WE ARE NOT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

-WE ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT THE JACKSONS HAVE TO SAY

All we wonder is how come that we have no slightest doubt about 7 songs on the album. Yet, we doubt about the three!

Personally I like MONSTER very much! It's an excellent song! But why do I have this constant feeling of frustration and regrets not to hear usual Michael's voice but a similar voice as in Hollywood Tonight for example which I have no doubt is 100% Michael!

I hate this mess.

I respect Taryll, I respect the Cascios, I respect the producers who worked with Michael years and years but they're all saying different damn things! I hate this! I just want to hear new songs from Michael and make him #1 again :(

Back