The Bad Tour Discussion Thread

Well Simon I remember seeing the amature shots where most of the blue shirt clips are from.. (maybe not all) But at least most of the blue shirt came from ONE performance.. This I know cuz I saw it, I just don't remember what place it was from, cuz I am looking for it..

I am going to take the pro shots from MITM and put it into the amature video where it fits and make it one performance.. That way we can see the pro shots in places that it belongs.. Getting the best live version we can get from Bad tour.

get what I want to do?

Last edited:
Bad tour is the best tour ever. It still blows my mind even though I've seen some of the concerts so many times.

His talent and energy is so extraordinary in bad tour. Just simply the best tour ever.

:pray: That would be beyond fantastic. I really hope he'll release it someday.

Bad Tour is my ultimate favorite tour of all time, it's mindblowing. Yes, Dangerous/HIStory tours had more special effects and such, but The Bad tour is all about Michael's energy, dancing and singing. The Bad tour concerts are not so repeative as the following ones IMO, every concert was different. That's why the Bad tour is my favorite (plus the reason that he was smmexy as hell).

My thoughts exactly! :yes:

Well Simon I remember seeing the amature shots where most of the blue shirt clips are from.. (maybe not all) But at least most of the blue shirt came from ONE performance.. This I know cuz I saw it, I just don't remember what place it was from, cuz I am looking for it..

I am going to take the pro shots from MITM and put it into the amature video where it fits and make it one performance.. That way we can see the pro shots in places that it belongs.. Getting the best live version we can get from Bad tour.

get what I want to do?

Yes that would be great thanks a lot. :D

I agree that if the Bad Tour DVD was released right now it would sell millions. I strongly believe the DVD will be focusing on is Wembley 88'. Although Yokohama 87' was released "unofficially", it should've been official and make millions in an instant. But Wembley 88' would be such a huge impact and will sell millions quickly than Yokohama 87'.

But will continue to discuss Bad Tour for years to come until they released it on DVD even if it takes years. RIGHT?!!

A double disc release of Yokohoma '87 and Madison Square Garden '88 would be amazing.

That's how i'd release it. A 1st Leg DVD and a 2nd Leg DVD packaged together.

Awww the bad tour..i remember when i attended the bad tour..altho i wasnt even on the planet until about 3yrs later..i remember it like it was yesterday. I sat in the front row @ the L.A. show and mj called me onstage 2 do a dance-off and i won of course (lol)
but the crowd was amazzzzing...yes people we can dream

Awww the bad tour..i remember when i attended the bad tour..altho i wasnt even on the planet until about 3yrs later..i remember it like it was yesterday. I sat in the front row @ the L.A. show and mj called me onstage 2 do a dance-off and i won of course (lol)
but the crowd was amazzzzing...yes people we can dream

Wow, that was one of the same memories I have!!! Except from what I can emember mine ends with some sort of love affair and marriage somewhere down the line........:yes:

Michael did a great job during Bad tour. And imo Bad was Michael's hottest era =P

The Bad tour was the best tour I've ever seen in life. April, 1988.

I went for 2 consecutive nights and the second night, I sat in the 10th row.

I was on an emotional high for 2 weeks after that. It was surreal. It really was.

He was simply magic.

I'm going to send a email to Legacy Recordings with the Bad Tour 88 petition attached LOL

I'm thinking the HIStory tour will come out on DVD before the BAD tour will.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I really hope a Bad tour DVD is released, secondly a HIStory tour DVD, i dont mind which order i just really want them to be released!!

my step dad saw Michael live in the Bad tour at Leeds here in the UK, i am so jealous lol

The Bad tour was the best tour I've ever seen in life. April, 1988.

I went for 2 consecutive nights and the second night, I sat in the 10th row.

I was on an emotional high for 2 weeks after that. It was surreal. It really was.

He was simply magic.

you are sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!

When I think about myself attending his concerts (both Dangerous and HIStory) I still feel really emotional though they were 16 and 12 years ago.:cheeky:

just sent the email to Legacy. Hopefully I'll get a response. I attached the proposal letter and the petition link

Fans for years have been waiting for an official release of a concert from the Bad Tour's London run at Wembley Stadium.
A petition started a couple of years and now has over 10,000 signatures

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bad88ondvd

-Many fans and music collectors alike have wondered for years why Michael Jackson, the most successful performer of all time, has only ONE live concert commercially released in the past 39 years of his career, whereas many stars who haven't been in the spotlight as long, have more concerts released than him

-All Michael Jackson and Jackson family fans have anticipated this and would most definitely purchase this

-The Bad World Tour was the most successful tour ever yet there's barely any official professionally shot footage shot and released in full

-Fans who longed for a concert from the tour's historic run at London's Wembley Stadium and the last show in Los Angeles in 1989

-Most fans have already seen the concert recorded in Yokohama Japan September 1987 and shown on various channels over the years

-There's a large empty gap in Michael's video catalog and this would be a welcomed addition

The email address is talktous@legacyrecordings.com

so if anybody wants to send the same thing to them, go ahead

Thanks for yours storyes, very interesting

I hope this comes to dvd soon, they simply have to release a good show it is 20 years overdue

The BAD TOUR! dosent even know where to start the best touur ever made by an human being, i mean, the clothes, the dance,the lightning, the SINGING! the way he improvised his lyrics live to make it sound nothing like the studio version, unbeliveble.. my favourite songs from the bad tour is, Wbss, smooth criminal, bad, TWYMMF, MITM, damn why not say the whole setlist:D but i have to say my all time favourite song on the bad tour is man in the mirror, i just got one word to describe it, BEAUTIFUL, its teh last song and the crowd lit upp their matches, and one spotlight is aimed at michael, and then the spins, the whole '' chaangeee'' unbeliveble beautiful!! just beautiful..

the Bad Tour! Dosent Even Know Where To Start The Best Touur Ever Made By An Human Being, I Mean, The Clothes, The Dance,the Lightning, The Singing! The Way He Improvised His Lyrics Live To Make It Sound Nothing Like The Studio Version, Unbeliveble.. My Favourite Songs From The Bad Tour Is, Wbss, Smooth Criminal, Bad, Twymmf, Mitm, Damn Why Not Say The Whole Setlist:d But I Have To Say My All Time Favourite Song On The Bad Tour Is Man In The Mirror, I Just Got One Word To Describe It, Beautiful, Its Teh Last Song And The Crowd Lit Upp Their Matches, And One Spotlight Is Aimed At Michael, And Then The Spins, The Whole '' Chaangeee'' Unbeliveble Beautiful!! Just Beautiful..

^^^^ Amen ^^^^

Just one thing to say:

DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD! DVD!

thank u for listenning...

My first concert ever. I was 7. It changed my life. Amazing. I didn't think he was human...he was all over that stage.

Some of you are very lucky to go see Bad Tour live, I wish I was born in the late 80's so I can see it for my myself. But I was really born in mid 80's and never knew Michael during that time. But what about the audio of the tours, Rome for example it is said that it was Pro. audio, it is an excellent quality but it doesn't pro to me, it sound more amature to me and how come it didn't include the track "Rock With You", like it was shown on a clip? I heard some people issued that some of the audio has some or little hisses. I also find Wembley (August 26th show) was a little sped up. Lets say you practice performing the audio and half of the audio you couldn't keep up. I find about 0 and a half faster than normal. I don't find anything wrong with audio, I just heard that some people have a bit of issue with them. I find them okay to me.

Back