The best voice close to mike! Wow

All I can see is blankness...lol. You have to copy and paste the embed code, not use [youtube] tags. :p

oh wow....he does sound like Michael! There are some parts that are almost IDENTICAL...the only thing that gives it away as he's a little too throaty sometimes....But otherwise, this is incredible!

Last edited:
He's from Norway, he got ALOT more MJ covers. He do sound a bit like MJ, though a bit Shakira as well, lol...

I'd say there are MOMENTS where he sounds very similar to Michael.

Heres what gets me. These people who can impersonate MJ's voice obviously have great voices.

They are limiting how far they can go by impersonating Michael, when they could be singing in their own voices and trying to get into the music business as THEMSELVES. It just baffles me.

I remember a song on youtube a while ago called 'Mysterious girl' I think. It was a great song, but it was being claimed as an MJ song when it wasnt. Now why would you put a great song out there saying its MJ when you could be gaining all the credit for a great song yourself!?

He sounds different than Michael (only a few words sound alike), but he's a great singer. Thumbs up!

Heres what gets me. These people who can impersonate MJ's voice obviously have great voices.

They are limiting how far they can go by impersonating Michael, when they could be singing in their own voices and trying to get into the music business as THEMSELVES. It just baffles me.

I remember a song on youtube a while ago called 'Mysterious girl' I think. It was a great song, but it was being claimed as an MJ song when it wasnt. Now why would you put a great song out there saying its MJ when you could be gaining all the credit for a great song yourself!?

Yep, If they had the ability to imatate Michael, they can get career for themselves. I mean they have good voices and good range to peruse one of thier own.

Well, Jason Malachi, which I think is the closest (I've heard all his songs) did get his own career and making success.

Yep, If they had the ability to imatate Michael, they can get career for themselves. I mean they have good voices and good range to peruse one of thier own.

Thing is to have a career is not just about having a great voice. You have to be creative and you have to be original too. And of course it helps if you have the X-factor too. I don't really like impersonators. I mean: what's the point? Make your own music and then we will see.

WOW that is just crazy. I closed my eyes at moments and was like wow that is so michael and others im like ....ehhh not so close lol. BUt hes a wonderful singer and sounds very much like michael:) THanks for posting:)

He does sound like Michael but the way he sings the song somehow a bit different from Michael so I think he didnt really try to imitade our Michael :) He has good singing voice. I wonder how he sounds in real life. She's Out of My Life vid, the doggy comes over and sits next to him is so cute ^^

So basically, the guy has honed his voice to sing like Michael, in other words a Michael impersonator ... it sounds "forced" at times.

I wonder what his natural singing voice was like, cause I'd bet my mortgage on it not being anything like that.

He sounds like Michael a bit sometimes, but he seems to try too hard and can't sing. Maybe he should stick to imitating Michael's speaking voice.? As anyone can see it can't be Michael Jackson singing.

Last edited:
There's many groups who only perform songs by famous rock groups such as Led Zeppelin, KISS, Black Sabbath, Genesis, The Beatles, Motley Crue, etc. called tribute bands. There is one Zeppelin tribute group called 'Lez Zeppelin' who are all women and another who has an Elvis impersonator as the lead singer and does their songs in a reggae style called 'Dread Zeppelin'.

Back