The Confessional

My confession is that I'm super scared to move off to college by myself in the next three days! I mean I'm excited, but I don't even know what to with myself :rofl:

Although sad that is very noble and probably the best thing to do . You can tell her you are still her friend and will visit her :heart:

At SheilaMJFan4ever :ciao:

Holding their hand is beautiful and indeed noble but it can be draining.
Can you distract her with a new hobby? Can you introduce her to a new community so that she doesn't spend all this time alone 'eating herself up'? That is all you can do! You've been so kind to care for her but ultimately you need to pick herself up and do positive stuff!

My confession of today...
I am just getting used to been Free. Meaning that grief has really released its tight grip on me. Was about time, hey! :smilerolleyes: It still baffles me I can watch movies and almost choke in laughter :D

SheilaMJFan4Ever
I feel what you are saying ...I had something similar like this
1.5 year ago my neighbours 73 & 75 years old lost their youngest daughter (40)
Of course this was heartbreaking and although I only visited them 4 times a year maybe I felt as my duty to take care of them, living just two doors away. Especially because they woke me up at 4:00 am to come and tell me.
I immediately run over there ...
Their daughter left them two huge dogs ...at that time my dog was still alive too, so you already guess huh? I made double rounds as their dogs can't stand other dogs..so 3 times a day I picked them up before I let out our own dog, who patiently waited for his turn.
When I returned the dogs the woman always asked me to stay for a cup of coffee, which I didn't like to refuse, because I thought she needed a little talk ...but I knew my dog and work were waiting.
After a while it started to bother me ..especially because they have 7 kids left living all in the same neighborhood
One good day one of them decided to take the dogs with them at home ...phew "problem solved" I thought ..
So I came across their daughter in law two days later and I said; I was so happy because it was a huge weight on the old people's shoulders (they couldn't give up the dogs, their daughter loved so dearly, which I can understand)
Then Sandra (daughter in law) said to me: "yes this is much better,also for my father in law..I know you mean well Karin but he loves his privacy and with you being around so much it started to irritate him"

Can you imagine what I feel like??? I was like : WTF?!!

The dogs returned after a week ...they couldn't handle the dogs at all so the older people took them back
I had to promise my husband to never walk those dogs ever again ...he didn't want me to do that anymore ...but when I see her walking the dogs now ...my heart cries out for her ...:(

:hiya: I did have a long talk with her and told her I won't forget her and will keep in touch with her. She let me have her late husband's cat (she wasn't able to care for her, plus she wasn't attached to her) I'll be taking her with me. They named the cat "Bubba", even though it's a girl, lol! Bubba and my cat (Vladimir) have become buddies, so that's a plus.

My uncle is an elder in her congregation and I spoke with him at lengths about how I'm burnt out and I've noticed the other members have stepped up, visit her more, take her places and spend more time with her. I hope that continues and I really hope her other 3 kids step up.

My confession:
I made a new friend, I've known her for a few months, but I kinda like her, and she has a boyfriend, she is older then me, but not by much. I am pretty close with her father, for he used to be my drum teacher. I'm scared that this could ruin things, when all I want to do is talk to her.

My confession:
I made a new friend, I've known her for a few months, but I kinda like her, and she has a boyfriend, she is older then me, but not by much. I am pretty close with her father, for he used to be my drum teacher. I'm scared that this could ruin things, when all I want to do is talk to her.

If she's your friend, why should any of this hold you back from talking to her?

I don't want to tell her, I'd cry, I wouldn't want to talk to her, or her family ever again, I can't do that.

Oh no... you don't have to tell her you like her. But you said she's your friend, right? So why not just talk to her? Isn't that what friends do? If you don't talk to her, how did you end up becoming friends in the first place?

I understand it can be intimidating when you like somebody, but she's not an alien from another world :giggle: (I'm laughing at my own statement, not you.)

Oh no... you don't have to tell her you like her. But you said she's your friend, right? So why not just talk to her? Isn't that what friends do? If you don't talk to her, how did you end up becoming friends in the first place?

I understand it can be intimidating when you like somebody, but she's not an alien from another world :giggle: (I'm laughing at my own statement, not you.)

Oh, I plan on getting to know her better, she has written in my personal notebook, I allowed her, she just started writing things, she is the first person to do so. I was prayed over last night at my youth group, she was singing and holding my hands while praying over me, I felt a total peace, and I feel it again, and I feel like crying. I felt peace, and whenever I think of that feeling again I start to cry, I want to go back to last night every second now, to just stay on my knees crying, feeling peace. I am holding back tears again, I am angry for feeling this way. I don't know why, I just want her to be with me all the time now.

Oh, I plan on getting to know her better, she has written in my personal notebook, I allowed her, she just started writing things, she is the first person to do so. I was prayed over last night at my youth group, she was singing and holding my hands while praying over me, I felt a total peace, and I feel it again, and I feel like crying. I felt peace, and whenever I think of that feeling again I start to cry, I want to go back to last night every second now, to just stay on my knees crying, feeling peace. I am holding back tears again, I am angry for feeling this way. I don't know why, I just want her to be with me all the time now.

Aww, that's sweet that you found that, and don't be angry with yourself. It's a beautiful feeling and if she makes you feel good, and you feel good around her, embrace that :) It sounds like you could definitely use a friend like her... I wish you the best of luck. I really do :)

I confess that when I was 10 years old I would talk to my Thriller poster for hours. I even kissed it every night before I went to sleep! I truly felt that Michael could hear me and I would confide in him about everything. It was like having someone to listen to me and that really helped me in those years. It broke my heart when I had to take the poster down because the colour on Mike's face was faded from all the kisses! I was afraid someone would notice. LOL.

Even though that poster has been off my wall for years I still find myself talking to Michael often. That poster made me feel so connected to him and that's never gone away. :)

I confess that when I was 10 years old I would talk to my Thriller poster for hours. I even kissed it every night before I went to sleep! I truly felt that Michael could hear me and I would confide in him about everything. It was like having someone to listen to me and that really helped me in those years. It broke my heart when I had to take the poster down because the colour on Mike's face was faded from all the kisses! I was afraid someone would notice. LOL.

Even though that poster has been off my wall for years I still find myself talking to Michael often. That poster made me feel so connected to him and that's never gone away. :)

off my wall
off my wall off my wall = Off the Wall OFF THE WALL

Forgive me, Mike, for it's been awhile since my last confession! :rofl:

On what would have been your 56th birthday, I confess that this "new normal" of you not being in this world anymore is difficult to accept and some of your fans don't make it any easier. Quite frankly, I don't like some of them, primarily the ones that constantly find fault with the painful process of keeping your legacy alive without you in the driver's seat. I'm not too fond of your dysfunctional and f*cked up "family", either, some of them are participating in the sabotage of your legacy, too. Thank YOU for not leaving them in control of it.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I confess to purposely teaching my green cheek conure to "Hee Hee". Which he now does. Endlessly. When I come home from work first thing out of his mouth is "Hee Hee" which can go on for a full 5 minutes. Didn't know he'd take to it so well. I also confess while teaching him I may have shown him a few videos and played certain songs where Michael is using that particular sound clearly. DYKNWCA, original version, is especially good for that by the way. My bird has even joined in while the song is playing. Tried to get it on video, but he's too intimidated when the camera is on him.

^LOL :p I watched it like 4 years ago entirely on YouTube, it's pretty awesome hehe.

My confession: I was home alone one day and was trying to do the moonwalk, taking my chances since no one was there to get a good laugh. Well there I am struggling on the the tiles and I suddenly see a grumpy old lady pacing in my backyard, and I went out of the house all freaked out. Turns out it was my neighbor and she complained my sprinkler was wetting all of her yard over the fence. To make matters more awkward I couldn't turn it off, and she just left shaking her head, leaving me all embarrassed, not so much for the accident but with the dread that she might have seen what I was doing through the glass door. :blushing: >_

Aww, I'm sure you looked just fine. ^^^^

Imagine my surprise when I buy a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 last Saturday and realize there is not a CD player in it. Now I have to put all my Michael tunes on my phone to play them in my car, goin' all Bluetooth and stuff. Talk about technology hittin' me upside the head. :lol:

I've never been able to :moonwalk and I've been trying since Mike first did it on the Motown 25 special, LMFAO!

Birthday confession: I didn't feel old until a coworker asked me how long I've been a Mike fan and her facial (and verbal) response was :bugeyed "OMG, that was before my MOM was born!"

Just DAMN. . . :crackingup: :lmao: :blush:

I've never been able to :moonwalk and I've been trying since Mike first did it on the Motown 25 special, LMFAO!

Birthday confession: I didn't feel old until a coworker asked me how long I've been a Mike fan and her facial (and verbal) response was :bugeyed "OMG, that was before my MOM was born!"

Just remember the best is yet to come ..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY:give_flowers:

Since we're confessing Mike stuff we haven't seen, I haven't seen the HIStory Tour (and those broken up clip segments on YT will wreck havoc on my data streaming plan, so that's a no-go). The GOLD PANTS Tour needs to be released on Hi-def DVD, baby! :dribble: :lmao:

Ooooh, Gold Pants in high def! (Maybe I need to step on over to the Manhood thread.)

Aww, I'm sure you looked just fine. ^^^^

Imagine my surprise when I buy a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 last Saturday and realize there is not a CD player in it. Now I have to put all my Michael tunes on my phone to play them in my car, goin' all Bluetooth and stuff. Talk about technology hittin' me upside the head. :lol:

I would have taken that mugg back and demanded they install one. Pronto!!

:lol:​

Let me help you to see the magic that is Captain EO! :wub: :rofl:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAvMkZQBIXk

Watch it!

I knooooow, right?!! *Thanks!! :D

Exactly what does a girl have to do for a guy to admit, "You make me wanna see you?" I confess. I'm not sure, but it's wonderfully sexy. :blush:

Exactly what does a girl have to do for a guy to admit, "You make me wanna see you?" I confess. I'm not sure, but it's wonderfully sexy. :blush:

I guess, its more a question of 'chemistry' lol :blush: if he is the right guy for you, he'll do an effort to stand in your light :cheeky:

My confession of today? This is a really :shutup: world though. My job counsellour gave me two options,duh!
Either I look for a job that is gonna kill me but he won't carry any responsibility for it :smilerolleyes: or I'll have to go back to my quack and insist they 'protect' me, gee! :blink: What a wonderful world if you have a disability! :scratch::smilerolleyes:

My confession of today? This is a really :shutup: world though. My job counsellour gave me two options,duh!
Either I look for a job that is gonna kill me but he won't carry any responsibility for it :smilerolleyes: or I'll have to go back to my quack and insist they 'protect' me, gee! :blink: What a wonderful world if you have a disability! :scratch::smilerolleyes:

:blink: That's messed up! On this side of the Pond, the disabled are a protected class in the US via the Federal government (and companies can be sued if they're discriminated against or treated unfairly in any way). I take it they don't have anything similar to that in your country, Daryll? :(

My confession for today: One of my uncles I had a falling out with recently reached out to me (via my brother, Michael) and he wants to show me letters my mom wrote to him shortly before she died. She's been dead over 40 years and I don't know if it'll be good for me to read her letters, really. What's the point after all of these years? Why NOW? Why didn't he want to share those letters with me when I was a kid?

Can I get a :wtf:

Since we're confessing Mike stuff we haven't seen, I haven't seen the HIStory Tour (and those broken up clip segments on YT will wreck havoc on my data streaming plan, so that's a no-go). The GOLD PANTS Tour needs to be released on Hi-def DVD, baby! :dribble: :lmao:
I don't know if I could handle the gold pants in high def. "Course then again you never know until you try.;D

My confession? I just learned that Queen is a British band. Seriously, I had no idea :unsure:

God I feel dumb, lol

Really Spyce? :hug: You know, I had no idea what the World Trade Center was until 9/11. I kid you not. I'm so embarrassed to admit it. :blush: :laugh:

Back