The Confessional

Confession: I'm very pissed today, I really dislike when so called friends don't support you even after you have supported them in the past. The thing is, I'm about to begin the last semester in college and usually a month before we go back to class our tutors assign a day or two for us to email them and tell them the subjects we want to take during the semester. Anyway, those days were yesterday and today and my previous tutor sadly passed away last month so they assigned a new one. The thing is I emailed the new tutor, a teacher with whom I have taken classes before but he didn't reply back!! Keep in mind this is very important since these are the only two days they can register the subjects via email, however, there's ANOTHER assigned date that's for more complicated issues or 'adjustments season' and you have go meet the tutor personally. I, however, am not in town because of the summer vacations and I was really expecting this new tutor to reply but he never did!! As for this 'friend' of mine, I asked her if she had the same issue and she told me 'No, he registered my subjects two days ago' WHAT?! Why couldn't she tell me? I helped her and another classmate last semester, by PERSONALLY bringing a form with the subjects they wanted to take since they weren't in town at the time and I even got scolded because they called us 'irresponsible' for not 'taking care' of that during the assigned dates.... it wasn't true tho. Anyway, couldn't my 'friend' help me this time?? I didn't even ask or wanted her to go to school and register my subjects, I just wanted her to tell me when she had registered hers so that I could be aware of the dates and times, but she did not! And now I don't even know if this tutor registered the right subjects!! I am so done with people who only think of themselves and turn to you when they need you but aren't even able to return the favor when they have to. Sorry I don't know if I made myself clear, either way I told her and it pissed me off she was defending the irresponsible tutor for not replying to my emails. Sheesh... :mat: :girl_tantrum:

Confession: I'm very pissed today, I really dislike when so called friends don't support you even after you have supported them in the past. The thing is, I'm about to begin the last semester in college and usually a month before we go back to class our tutors assign a day or two for us to email them and tell them the subjects we want to take during the semester. Anyway, those days were yesterday and today and my previous tutor sadly passed away last month so they assigned a new one. The thing is I emailed the new tutor, a teacher with whom I have taken classes before but he didn't reply back!! Keep in mind this is very important since these are the only two days they can register the subjects via email, however, there's ANOTHER assigned date that's for more complicated issues or 'adjustments season' and you have go meet the tutor personally. I, however, am not in town because of the summer vacations and I was really expecting this new tutor to reply but he never did!! As for this 'friend' of mine, I asked her if she had the same issue and she told me 'No, he registered my subjects two days ago' WHAT?! Why couldn't she tell me? I helped her and another classmate last semester, by PERSONALLY bringing a form with the subjects they wanted to take since they weren't in town at the time and I even got scolded because they called us 'irresponsible' for not 'taking care' of that during the assigned dates.... it wasn't true tho. Anyway, couldn't my 'friend' help me this time?? I didn't even ask or wanted her to go to school and register my subjects, I just wanted her to tell me when she had registered hers so that I could be aware of the dates and times, but she did not! And now I don't even know if this tutor registered the right subjects!! I am so done with people who only think of themselves and turn to you when they need you but aren't even able to return the favor when they have to. Sorry I don't know if I made myself clear, either way I told her and it pissed me off she was defending the irresponsible tutor for not replying to my emails. Sheesh... :mat: :girl_tantrum:

:better: I can relate! I've cut off a few relatives for that very same reason. It was hard, but necessary, because you can't allow those type of people to steal your joy and/or drain your kindness.

I hope everything works out ok for your classes. :victory:

:better: I can relate! I've cut off a few relatives for that very same reason. It was hard, but necessary, because you can't allow those type of people to steal your joy and/or drain your kindness.

I hope everything works out ok for your classes. :victory:

Yeah, Sheila! I've also had to do the same with other 'friends' and some relatives as well :ph34r:. It just hurts when people can't show the same type of attentions or kindness you've showed them in the past,y you know?. But it's true, I won't let them bother me anymore.. I'll just try to remember how they behaved when I needed a simple favor. I'm so glad it's my last semester anyway :laugh: Thank you so much! :hug:

Yeah, Sheila! I've also had to do the same with other 'friends' and some relatives as well :ph34r:. It just hurts when people can't show the same type of attentions or kindness you've showed them in the past,y you know?. But it's true, I won't let them bother me anymore.. I'll just try to remember how they behaved when I needed a simple favor. I'm so glad it's my last semester anyway :laugh: Thank you so much! :hug:

There you go! :woohoo: Hopefully your last semester will go by quickly.

Confession time, lol! Well, I don't know if this is a confession or a realization, but here it goes. . .As I looked back on my life (and some of the things I've been through) I'm surprised I'm still ALIVE. I've been in 2 serious car accidents, the military, 4 tornadoes (all of them at least EF3), 2 earthquakes and 2 typhoons, plus had a drugged out tweaker fire a gun in my face and it jammed (while I was leaving a Van Halen concert in Atlanta). I don't know if it was luck or divine intervention (I'm leaning towards luck, since I'm starting to lose my religion). While I appreciate the fact that I'm still here, it hasn't affected me like a plot in a Hallmark movie (realize the gift I've been given and go off on a soul-searching journey to Tibet or some shit, LMAO).

Confession time, lol! Well, I don't know if this is a confession or a realization, but here it goes. . .As I looked back on my life (and some of the things I've been through) I'm surprised I'm still ALIVE. I've been in 2 serious car accidents, the military, 4 tornadoes (all of them at least EF3), 2 earthquakes and 2 typhoons, plus had a drugged out tweaker fire a gun in my face and it jammed (while I was leaving a Van Halen concert in Atlanta). I don't know if it was luck or divine intervention (I'm leaning towards luck, since I'm starting to lose my religion). While I appreciate the fact that I'm still here, it hasn't affected me like a plot in a Hallmark movie (realize the gift I've been given and go off on a soul-searching journey to Tibet or some shit, LMAO).

Yeah! We are sometimes stronger than we think we are, hey!
Things like this can break you or make you even more resilient and an example to others.
I came from far too as not to divulge my whole medical sit here but you can survive if you get back up after your fall. Is this confession? I think its more of a lesson learnt though. I do go through 'weak' phases but then I somehow always pull myself up or be dragged out of hell by friends.

So, you need a confession to not sidetrack this thread?
I'll give you one that bothers me seriously now...
I would hate to see MJJC go really. It is simply not fair we would have to lose it. I don't even wanna think what I would do without MJJC really so PLEASE HELP US!
I would all miss you terrible and not at least what about Michael's legacy we honor and spread here, hey?
I would be really lost without all you guys and I hope and for a fact know that you here reading this confession would not want us to go too so now its your turn to show us how much MJJC means to you.
Remember, we 're doing this all for Michael, right?

There must be a reason you've survived everything. Maybe it's "fate", if you believe in that kind of thing, who knows? Whatever the reason... I'm glad you're still here! :)

Yeah! We are sometimes stronger than we think we are, hey!
Things like this can break you or make you even more resilient and an example to others.
I came from far too as not to divulge my whole medical sit here but you can survive if you get back up after your fall. Is this confession? I think its more of a lesson learnt though. I do go through 'weak' phases but then I somehow always pull myself up or be dragged out of hell by friends.

So, you need a confession to not sidetrack this thread?
I'll give you one that bothers me seriously now...
I would hate to see MJJC go really. It is simply not fair we would have to lose it. I don't even wanna think what I would do without MJJC really so PLEASE HELP US!
I would all miss you terrible and not at least what about Michael's legacy we honor and spread here, hey?
I would be really lost without all you guys and I hope and for a fact know that you here reading this confession would not want us to go too so now its your turn to show us how much MJJC means to you.
Remember, we 're doing this all for Michael, right?

Very well said Daryll ...I need this place so much ...I don't want to think about losing this place...a place where we all connect to each other, a place where I feel connection to Michael in some kind of way ....jee I will be desperate when we will lose this place :(

There must be a reason you've survived everything. Maybe it's "fate", if you believe in that kind of thing, who knows? Whatever the reason... I'm glad you're still here! :)

I need more cats, that's why I'm still here, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe it's like Vegas? I haven't lost and/or cashed in all of my chips yet and I'm still high rolling at the Blackjack table. . . :lmao:

I know im being selfish in the grand scheme of things, and I'm not trying to say that my/fan feelings take the lead over anything else but....

We can't have a moment's friggin peace. Xscape debuts, 5 years after this sweet man's departure, and we can't even enjoy it (or its success) without it being marred by viciousness. It seems like every moment that comes where we can celebrate Michael, it's ruthlessly ruined. Even in his death he can't have a period of peace and f-cking quiet?!?! Really?!?!?!

I'm exhausted. I'm irritated and tired and disgusted and sad. I'm so sad. That Michael's life wasn't enough, now his children get to be attacked (by way of the estate). Will this shit ever end??? -_-

I know im being selfish in the grand scheme of things, and I'm not trying to say that my/fan feelings take the lead over anything else but....

We can't have a moment's friggin peace. Xscape debuts, 5 years after this sweet man's departure, and we can't even enjoy it (or its success) without it being marred by viciousness. It seems like every moment that comes where we can celebrate Michael, it's ruthlessly ruined. Even in his death he can't have a period of peace and f-cking quiet?!?! Really?!?!?!

I'm exhausted. I'm irritated and tired and disgusted and sad. I'm so sad. That Michael's life wasn't enough, now his children get to be attacked (by way of the estate). Will this shit ever end??? -_-

I just want to give you a big :huggy:. I've seen your posts elsewhere on the forum and on Facebook so I understand that this is something that's really weighing on you. It is a shame that he had to deal with this in his lifetime, but you would think that in his passing, and for the sake of his children, people would finally leave the man alone but no. That would be the right thing to do, and why would anybody want to do that?

All we can do is ignore it, really, in the hope that these leeches will eventually go away. There will be a point where they just give up because they know they will not win.

Speaking of tired and burnt out, I can relate to how many feel about the cloud that perpetually hovers over Mike's legacy. This may not be the positive way to deal with it, but it's the REAL way to deal with it (imho): the false allegations will forever be linked to Mike and I've come to the point where I almost expect it to be mentioned when his name is. It's not going to go away, unfortunately. The truth is out there, he was acquitted and many people could see he was targeted, but that won't erase the hate, won't erase the innuendo, won't erase the speculation and I'm not going to have a knee jerk reaction to it anymore.

I really DGAF what people may think about Mike; it won't erase his incredible achievements and talent in my eyes, nor will they erase that truth from the world. Haters will ALWAYS hate.

We need to be content with the truth and stop trying to change closed minds. Throw shade and keep it moving. . .

LizTaylorquickreactiontobslol_zps9261fe7c.jpg

SheilaMJFan4Ever;4034718 said:
Speaking of tired and burnt out, I can relate to how many feel about the cloud that perpetually hovers over Mike's legacy. This may not be the positive way to deal with it, but it's the REAL way to deal with it (imho): the false allegations will forever be linked to Mike and I've come to the point where I almost expect it to be mentioned when his name is. It's not going to go away, unfortunately. The truth is out there, he was acquitted and many people could see he was targeted, but that won't erase the hate, won't erase the innuendo, won't erase the speculation and I'm not going to have a knee jerk reaction to it anymore.

I really DGAF what people may think about Mike; it won't erase his incredible achievements and talent in my eyes, nor will they erase that truth from the world. Haters will ALWAYS hate.

We need to be content with the truth and stop trying to change closed minds. Throw shade and keep it moving. . .

I feel the same, Sheila. Once in a great while I will react to something outrageous and may even go as far as to speak openly about how I feel... but usually once I've done that, I'll go back and delete my post or whatever because I realize I'm only giving them what they want. Which is a reaction.

Tonight is different though. Somebody posted an article from RadarOnline, in which they (Radar) claim Wade posted on his Facebook:

That said, Robson revealed that he has experienced a groundswell of support for his case since the disturbing allegations were made public on Radar.
“I am immensely moved by this incredible outpouring of support,” he wrote. “Thank you to family and friends. It means a lot to me. And it means a lot to all survivors. Love +Aloha, Wade.”

That just pissed me off... and here comes my confession:

As both a victim and survivor of sexual abuse, I find his words to be absolutely deplorable; reprehensible. He is not a victim of sexual abuse so for him to claim that he knows that his telling the 'truth' "means a lot to all survivors"... personally, I find it nothing short of offensive.

It's like he thinks this is all a joke. You don't joke about stuff like this. You just... you don't.

Spyce;4034721 said:
I feel the same, Sheila. Once in a great while I will react to something outrageous and may even go as far as to speak openly about how I feel... but usually once I've done that, I'll go back and delete my post or whatever because I realize I'm only giving them what they want. Which is a reaction.

Tonight is different though. Somebody posted an article from RadarOnline, in which they (Radar) claim Wade posted on his Facebook:

As both a victim and survivor of sexual abuse, I find his words to be absolutely deplorable; reprehensible. He is not a victim of sexual abuse so for him to claim that he knows that his telling the 'truth' "means a lot to all survivors"... personally, I find it nothing short of offensive.

It's like he thinks this is all a joke. You don't joke about stuff like this. You just... you don't.

From my heart to yours, I'm so, so sorry that you (and any victim for that matter) had to endure abuse. I pray that your mind and spirit find peace.

I'm so deeply revolted by the recent developments of the allegations. Just disgusted. And tired. Tired of Michael's name always having to be be forcefully attached to bullsh-t. 20 years of his misery wasn't enough??? Now these lowlives take it up a notch and piss on his grave too???? I'm so done. I'm TOO done. Love your fellow man, they say. Well my "fellow men" are realllllly trying my patience these days. As stated in my fb blurb...

"Dude, I'm exhausted. Years of reading transcripts and public smear campaigns and filthy jokes and death threats and court dates filled with con men peddling fairy tales riddled with holes like swiss cheese and the good-for-nothings that delight in arguing that they're solid. I'm f--king spent. Hell, I can't even try to start to fathom Michael's heartbreak and exhaustion. I'm happy that none of this garbage can bother him anymore, but I despair that it had to bother him at all in the first place. We might've had more time with him yet.... —
lI9EmEqGB3g.png
feeling despair of human nature."

Spyce;4034721 said:

:better: Damn, just DAMN. . . :heart:

PurdyYungThang84;4034745 said:
From my heart to yours, I'm so, so sorry that you (and any victim for that matter) had to endure abuse. I pray that your mind and spirit find peace.

I'm so deeply revolted by the recent developments of the allegations. Just disgusted. And tired. Tired of Michael's name always having to be be forcefully attached to bullsh-t. 20 years of his misery wasn't enough??? Now these lowlives take it up a notch and piss on his grave too???? I'm so done. I'm TOO done. Love your fellow man, they say. Well my "fellow men" are realllllly trying my patience these days. As stated in my fb blurb...

"Dude, I'm exhausted. Years of reading transcripts and public smear campaigns and filthy jokes and death threats and court dates filled with con men peddling fairy tales riddled with holes like swiss cheese and the good-for-nothings that delight in arguing that they're solid. I'm f--king spent. Hell, I can't even try to start to fathom Michael's heartbreak and exhaustion. I'm happy that none of this garbage can bother him anymore, but I despair that it had to bother him at all in the first place. We might've had more time with him yet....
—
lI9EmEqGB3g.png
feeling despair of human nature."

:agree: I don't know how he did it, hold on as long as he did! Many people have caved in under way less pressure and persecution than the cross Mike had to bear. I don't understand the WHY, why was someone that preached love faced with so much hate? He wasn't the only successful entertainer on the planet, wasn't the only one that had millions of dollars, wasn't the only one that spoke of helping the children, caring for those less fortunate. He wasn't the only black one either, so it still doesn't explain why HE was the favored target for destruction. Damn it, he's dead and still a target, WTF?!!

I guess some questions will never be answered, but I confess the WHY is what weighs on my mind, my heart. Also, the fact that I'm powerless to stop it bothers me. :cry:

EXACTLY @ the bolded bit. 98% of the time I don't give the negative stuff extra attention. I think the explicit vulgarity of the allegations that hit the headlines recently just pissed me off lol. It's like they were trying to force the public to pay attention by being as over-the-top as possible. The sh-t just got under my skin lol. Everyone will always face speed bumps and setbacks throughout life. But it hurts/frustrates/angers me how Michael was always cornered so he'd have to fight, CONSTANTLY fight. All just to spread love. He had to fight so hard, at every turn. Now they're trying to make him fight from the grave too, f-cking stupid...

Either way, I've said my bit and got it outta my system lol. Thanks and hugs to those of you that offered encouraging words. :)

EXACTLY @ the bolded bit. 98% of the time I don't give the negative stuff extra attention. I think the explicit vulgarity of the allegations that hit the headlines recently just pissed me off lol. It's like they were trying to force the public to pay attention by being as over-the-top as possible. The sh-t just got under my skin lol. Everyone will always face speed bumps and setbacks throughout life. But it hurts/frustrates/angers me how Michael was always cornered so he'd have to fight, CONSTANTLY fight. All just to spread love. He had to fight so hard, at every turn. Now they're trying to make him fight from the grave too, f-cking stupid...

Either way, I've said my bit and got it outta my system lol. Thanks and hugs to those of you that offered encouraging words. :)

:huggy: I'll take your word about the latest vulgarity, because I need to keep my blood pressure on an even keel! It's perfectly alright that you needed to vent; many of us do, because this sh*t about Mike HURTS. It also pisses many of us off. Karma seems to be taking her sweet time delivering the sh*t to the ones that dished it out (and I've never been one to be patient, lol).

This is my confession and :2cents: on this.
I honestly was oblivious of the recent crap since I don't follow any news any more. Just not worth my energy and time. So I popped in here and it hit me. How do I feel now? :smilerolleyes: Nothing really! Same old crap and if you ignore it, it will eventually be just another stain on their life and karma will hit them for sure. The more attention and energy you give, the stronger it makes them, right?

I do have to comment on the whole abuse thing that is considered as a joke and promotion. I can also say if you have really been 'sexually abused' you don't flaunt about it and spread all the details around. You try to cope with it and try to erase it from your mind so that it won't kill you completely. It does remain in the back of your mind, locked in a box with the key savely hidden so NAH, this is a clear sign that this is another scam for $$$. Its sad really! :no: Disgraceful for all the real victims that have to live with the damage!
Hugs to all :better:

Thanks. I'm not looking for sympathy or pity or anything, but I do appreciate your kindness and prayers :):heart:

I just sort-of exploded yesterday when I saw that quote of his. I don't understand how somebody can be so pretentious. Really. I know better than to react to such allegations, but that just felt like a slap in face, and my reflexes kicked in.

Anyhow, I've had my say, I've gotten my point across. Moving on...

:better: I pray you find/have found peace also. It's crazy how many people have been hurt by such a terrible thing. There's a dear friend of mine who suffered the same when she was a little girl. When I found out the age she was when it occurred, at the time, my little sister was just a year younger (my sister wasn't abused). But it just boggled my mind how someone could violate anyone in such a manner at any time, but a little innocent child...that just broke my heart. I'm so very sorry, Spyce. I'm hugging you with a lot of love in spirit.

It sickens me when people do the things Robson, Arvizio, Chandler did (especially Robson because he can't even use a parent as an excuse/reason) because it's not a harmless lie. It's affects the whole world. It's like none of them thought about how it would hurt those they didn't even know existed. But, I guess you have to a conscience for that. It's most certainly not something you joke or lie about. I'm so angry with all this mess that I just let it all go and stopped paying attention to it last year. >:| (that's supposed to be an angry face)

There's no soft way to share this confession, so here it is: I'm burnt out on overly emotional and/or needy people. The biggest drain on my energy is my landlady (which is why I'm looking for another apartment). It's sad and I do feel like I'll be letting her down when I move, but she has 5 kids and 11 grandkids that need to step up and be there for her. She's lonely, sickly and doesn't get visited by her family that much (except her 2 youngest and their wives), so I would keep her company and try to cheer her up. That was a mistake, because now she relies on me, leans on me and that is the role her FAMILY is supposed to fill. Her husband died 4 years ago, so that's adding to her loneliness. She suffers from clinical depression, too.

Hopefully when I move, that'll force her family to step up and be more involved in her life.

Although sad that is very noble and probably the best thing to do . You can tell her you are still her friend and will visit her :heart:

At SheilaMJFan4ever :ciao:

Holding their hand is beautiful and indeed noble but it can be draining.
Can you distract her with a new hobby? Can you introduce her to a new community so that she doesn't spend all this time alone 'eating herself up'? That is all you can do! You've been so kind to care for her but ultimately you need to pick herself up and do positive stuff!

My confession of today...
I am just getting used to been Free. Meaning that grief has really released its tight grip on me. Was about time, hey! :smilerolleyes: It still baffles me I can watch movies and almost choke in laughter :D

There's no soft way to share this confession, so here it is: I'm burnt out on overly emotional and/or needy people. The biggest drain on my energy is my landlady (which is why I'm looking for another apartment). It's sad and I do feel like I'll be letting her down when I move, but she has 5 kids and 11 grandkids that need to step up and be there for her. She's lonely, sickly and doesn't get visited by her family that much (except her 2 youngest and their wives), so I would keep her company and try to cheer her up. That was a mistake, because now she relies on me, leans on me and that is the role her FAMILY is supposed to fill. Her husband died 4 years ago, so that's adding to her loneliness. She suffers from clinical depression, too.

Hopefully when I move, that'll force her family to step up and be more involved in her life.

SheilaMJFan4Ever
I feel what you are saying ...I had something similar like this
1.5 year ago my neighbours 73 & 75 years old lost their youngest daughter (40)
Of course this was heartbreaking and although I only visited them 4 times a year maybe I felt as my duty to take care of them, living just two doors away. Especially because they woke me up at 4:00 am to come and tell me.
I immediately run over there ...
Their daughter left them two huge dogs ...at that time my dog was still alive too, so you already guess huh? I made double rounds as their dogs can't stand other dogs..so 3 times a day I picked them up before I let out our own dog, who patiently waited for his turn.
When I returned the dogs the woman always asked me to stay for a cup of coffee, which I didn't like to refuse, because I thought she needed a little talk ...but I knew my dog and work were waiting.
After a while it started to bother me ..especially because they have 7 kids left living all in the same neighborhood
One good day one of them decided to take the dogs with them at home ...phew "problem solved" I thought ..
So I came across their daughter in law two days later and I said; I was so happy because it was a huge weight on the old people's shoulders (they couldn't give up the dogs, their daughter loved so dearly, which I can understand)
Then Sandra (daughter in law) said to me: "yes this is much better,also for my father in law..I know you mean well Karin but he loves his privacy and with you being around so much it started to irritate him"

Can you imagine what I feel like??? I was like : WTF?!!

The dogs returned after a week ...they couldn't handle the dogs at all so the older people took them back
I had to promise my husband to never walk those dogs ever again ...he didn't want me to do that anymore ...but when I see her walking the dogs now ...my heart cries out for her ...:(

:better: I pray you find/have found peace also. It's crazy how many people have been hurt by such a terrible thing. There's a dear friend of mine who suffered the same when she was a little girl. When I found out the age she was when it occurred, at the time, my little sister was just a year younger (my sister wasn't abused). But it just boggled my mind how someone could violate anyone in such a manner at any time, but a little innocent child...that just broke my heart. I'm so very sorry, Spyce. I'm hugging you with a lot of love in spirit.)

Thanks. I wish I had more to say, but I don't really. It's just one of those things that I've pretty much dealt with in my life. Yes it still affects me, but I don't dwell on it anymore or allow it to hold me back. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to make of myself. And that does not include such incidents from my past. So all I can say is thank you for the thoughts and kind words :) :heart:

Thanks. I'm not looking for sympathy or pity or anything, but I do appreciate your kindness and prayers :):heart:

I just sort-of exploded yesterday when I saw that quote of his. I don't understand how somebody can be so pretentious. Really. I know better than to react to such allegations, but that just felt like a slap in face, and my reflexes kicked in.

Anyhow, I've had my say, I've gotten my point across. Moving on...

I've felt the same way when they first hit, I was honestly in tears.
I know you don't want sympathy or anything but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you had to endure such a traumatic thing. You and many others who have suffered that way are very strong.

confession: I used to dress my cat up in Build-a-Bear clothes...

I've felt the same way when they first hit, I was honestly in tears.
I know you don't want sympathy or anything but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you had to endure such a traumatic thing. You and many others who have suffered that way are very strong.

confession: I used to dress my cat up in Build-a-Bear clothes...

:lol:

I tried to put a Christmas sweater on my cat once and it was just... it was bad. I wish I had taken a picture. She's just so fat... it looked like when you squeeze Play-Doh through your fingers :lol: Oh man, it was awful.

Thanks. I wish I had more to say, but I don't really. It's just one of those things that I've pretty much dealt with in my life. Yes it still affects me, but I don't dwell on it anymore or allow it to hold me back. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to make of myself. And that does not include such incidents from my past. So all I can say is thank you for the thoughts and kind words :) :heart:

You're welcome!

Back