The corner store man vs. Michael Jackson fan and we won!

Driver

Proud Member
Taken from the official Michael Jackson websites forum. I read this and it made me smile so I thought I would share it:

LJMISSMJ:
Hi Family - This morning I stop by my neighborhood corner store to get a cup of coffee. While the owner fixes my coffee I notice these playing cards taped on the counter. (I've been in to this store a couple of times but never noticed the cards before) You know those playing cards with pictures of the stars that are "supposed" to be criminals. I'm glancing at the pictures and "BAM" like a bolt of lightening, I'm looking at the Michael Jackson card!?? I wanted to see what was written about Michael. I stopped reading the card because I saw the words 12 yr old boy, bla bla bla. Now, I'm starting to feel some kind of way, should I leave and not give this man my business, but I decide against leaving. By this time the owner gives me my coffee, but I couldn't leave without speaking my peace. I asked the owner if he would please do me a favor and take down the card of Michael Jackson. I went on to explain that Michael is/was found totally innocent and the card offends me. Another customer is standing next to me and he chimes in as well, "yeah, take down the picture - Michael was a good dude, he was a kind man. I agreed with the customer, Michael is the best period. Now, my blood is heating up and I'm on a roll, I went on to talk about Michael's genius, his humanitarian efforts, and lastly how Michael was taken from us in the prime of his life. I said, "Michael Jackson is a great man". The owner, I could tell was getting annoyed with me, but I kept on .... I asked how he (owner) would feel if he is innocent of a crime but yet people still wanted to persecute him? The owner started to get really aggravated with me and he says "the picture is there because customers asked me to put it there." I said "who, what customers"??? After a few minutes of this back and forth , the owner shrugs and takes the picture down (YESSSS!!)
I asked for the picture and tore it up. I thanked the owner for his actions and left - for some reason my coffee tastes extra yummy right now!
I will be back from time to time to check on the corner store man!!!
The score :
Corner store man: 0 points Michael's army : to many to count!!!!
Love LJ

Link here: http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/node/840668

Taken from the official Michael Jackson websites forum. I read this and it made me smile so I thought I would share it:

LJMISSMJ:
Hi Family - This morning I stop by my neighborhood corner store to get a cup of coffee. While the owner fixes my coffee I notice these playing cards taped on the counter. (I've been in to this store a couple of times but never noticed the cards before) You know those playing cards with pictures of the stars that are "supposed" to be criminals. I'm glancing at the pictures and "BAM" like a bolt of lightening, I'm looking at the Michael Jackson card!?? I wanted to see what was written about Michael. I stopped reading the card because I saw the words 12 yr old boy, bla bla bla. Now, I'm starting to feel some kind of way, should I leave and not give this man my business, but I decide against leaving. By this time the owner gives me my coffee, but I couldn't leave without speaking my peace. I asked the owner if he would please do me a favor and take down the card of Michael Jackson. I went on to explain that Michael is/was found totally innocent and the card offends me. Another customer is standing next to me and he chimes in as well, "yeah, take down the picture - Michael was a good dude, he was a kind man. I agreed with the customer, Michael is the best period. Now, my blood is heating up and I'm on a roll, I went on to talk about Michael's genius, his humanitarian efforts, and lastly how Michael was taken from us in the prime of his life. I said, "Michael Jackson is a great man". The owner, I could tell was getting annoyed with me, but I kept on .... I asked how he (owner) would feel if he is innocent of a crime but yet people still wanted to persecute him? The owner started to get really aggravated with me and he says "the picture is there because customers asked me to put it there." I said "who, what customers"??? After a few minutes of this back and forth , the owner shrugs and takes the picture down (YESSSS!!)
I asked for the picture and tore it up. I thanked the owner for his actions and left - for some reason my coffee tastes extra yummy right now!
I will be back from time to time to check on the corner store man!!!
The score :
Corner store man: 0 points Michael's army : to many to count!!!!
Love LJ

Link here: http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/node/840668

:happy: nothing gonna stop the smooth criminal team they not ready fam you did a wonderful job they know not to do that in my hood we gets in for TKOP

Wat to go!! Great story and thanks to that fan for defending Michael and winning the argument too! It's crazy that there are still people who believe that BS about Michael. He was found innocent!

Well done you. Michael's mighty army is right behind you.

Go you!!!! Well done!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

It's nice that he took it down & gave it to you. I just hope he will think about the points you & the other customer made & change his mind about Michael, maybe even do a little research.

DRIVER, THANK YOU, EVER SO MUCH!!!!
God, Bless You. :angel:
plumeria.gif

Michael would be extremely proud of you. It's thanks to people like you that we can work on getting rid of these stupid lies and focus on his real legacy for centuries to come.

wonderful Job..:clapping:....I love it when a hater gets the facts....keep on Michaeling..

Back