The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I've just got big This Is It banner from cinema but I don't have place in my room to arrange it :fear: I need heeeeeeelp :lol:

RT: It won't be too long until we will need to be having words.....

Life is but a dream.....:girl_in_love:

Oh God, am I accepted or declined? :unsure:

I just wanna know... losing sleep!

I'm actually a freak.

This is nothing to be excited over. :lmao:

Oh Jesus.

I know where this is going...

Hello burning jealousy, it's been a while.

Why didn't she tell me they were speaking like that? She obviously hid it for a reason... and why didn't he tell me? What the **** is going on? I feel as though I'm being laughed at.

63twyw.gif

OMG. :boohoo:

Re: Random Thoughts 5 yr old girls comments on MJ

My random thougts are...............I looked after a 5 yr old girl the other day.........my mob phone rang and when I hang up she said ''i like Michael Jackson''. :)
( Wanna be startin somethin is my ring tone!) So this prob prompted her comment!!)
I said oh do you darlin? I like him too...very much!!
Then she got down from the table in the kitchen where she was colouring in a pic.....and pointed her arm in the air and said ''Oooooo''!!! :) lol
I said I have other songs on my phone....would you like to hear?
She said yes so played her Thriller!!
She did moves to this and I told her how great this was!
:)
It gets better.............
she then said Michael was given the wrong medicine................so he died.....but he is in heaven now with God.....
I said that's right darlin he is in heaven with Jesus...............
Her response was .NO he is in heaven with God because God cannot die!!
:wub:
Out of the mouths of babes eh?

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leave you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing, and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you." :)

~ Max Lucado ~

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leave you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing, and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you." :)

~ Max Lucado ~
Wow, that's beautiful. :)

RT: I really don't know whether to believe you or not. :smilerolleyes:

Re: Random Thoughts 5 yr old girls comments on MJ

My random thougts are...............I looked after a 5 yr old girl the other day.........my mob phone rang and when I hang up she said ''i like Michael Jackson''. :)
( Wanna be startin somethin is my ring tone!) So this prob prompted her comment!!)
I said oh do you darlin? I like him too...very much!!
Then she got down from the table in the kitchen where she was colouring in a pic.....and pointed her arm in the air and said ''Oooooo''!!! :) lol
I said I have other songs on my phone....would you like to hear?
She said yes so played her Thriller!!
She did moves to this and I told her how great this was!
:)
It gets better.............
she then said Michael was given the wrong medicine................so he died.....but he is in heaven now with God.....
I said that's right darlin he is in heaven with Jesus...............
Her response was .NO he is in heaven with God because God cannot die!!
:wub:
Out of the mouths of babes eh?

little children are so precious and amazing lil beings... they really are OUR WORLD!

Back