Should We Allow All Pictures Of MJ3

• Yes

Votes: 47 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 31 22.5%

• Total voters
i don't think people will stop visiting tmz or any other tabloid site .because if u really want to see pics just join fan site which are created for his kids and check out pics,tmz or any other media outlet is not problem.when we started putting news from tmz to minimize their hits ,what happened there same thing ,people will still visit that site because i clearly saw reporting news from tmz didn't work that good.in my opinion this is not going to reduce the impact ,when we allow pics here be sure that all tabloids will be knowing about it ,so they know we are interested and more paparazzi frenzy will begin ,right know that know only kid fans are interested ,but adult begin to do same thing ,paparazzi will take it to another level.
if u can't hold ur self back just go their fan site and pics but don't start this frenzy on mjj board.

But why? These kids are not actors, musicians or singers! Just kids. MJ kids or not, who want to know their life ?

I wish them the best for their life, hope for them not in the Hollywood world, but a normal life. I don't want to see their new clothes, new hair cut, if they are skinny or obese or normal weight.

Who cares ?

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson, these kids, I don't know them. I know them by Mike, but I don't want to follow these kids.

You want an example of what will happen if you post pictures in this forum ? It will be like that :

- Wowwwwwwwwww they are beautiful!
- Wowwwwwwww Blanket is really 100% MJ
- Ah it's sad that Prince is doing this, it will better if he does thing
- Paris is a beautiful girl!
- But Paris will be better like this I'm sure!
- No but look at Blanket, this boy is the son of his father, a MJ copy, yeaaaaaaah!
- Oh god, the hair cut of Prince is strange, what's happen with his hair ? Doesn't look nice man!
- Ah Paris got a boyfriend, yeaaaaaaaaah!
- Wowwwwwww amazing how Blanket is just like MJ!
- They shouldn't do this, it's not good for them!
- It's their life, everybody make mistakes during teenage.
- I just see Mike when I look at Blanket.
- No really it was not nice at all what you said about Prince, it's not his fault!
- Maybe Paris will do that too.
- No they are MJ kids so they will be good!
- Me I prefer Paris!
- Me it's Blanket, he's so much like Mike!

Etc.......

And who care ? We don't care about their life. We want them happy in their life, like all kids in the world, like the kids in our family, but to speak about them, on internet, no, it's not our job.

Fan of Mike, that's it. His kids are his kids, and I don't want to see them on a MJ borad, it's not their board, it's not their place.
thats what 2300 is for but i tend to agree.

Were pictures of mike's kids ever allowed here? I don't think they were at all. They were always removed unless they were wearing the masks. That was to see MJ not to gawp at the kids. Now MJ is removed from the situation why do we then need these pics of the kids still? To me its ridiculous to even be having this conversation but alas times change. I can understand that. I'm just not sure of my personal future with this board if we become comfortable with discussing michaels children that he so dearly and belovedly protected for all those years and a mere 2 years after he's left all of that has gone out of the window and beyond. My loyalties are with Michael and to me this rule change would betray that.

I'd like to know what is so wrong with the policy we have now. Public appearances are ok but pap pics and unauthorized photos aren't allowed. Why fix what isn't even broken? Start allowing photos that Paris takes on ichat etc and its a real slippery slope.

Were pictures of mike's kids ever allowed here? I don't think they were at all. They were always removed unless they were wearing the masks. That was to see MJ not to gawp at the kids. Now MJ is removed from the situation why do we then need these pics of the kids still? To me its ridiculous to even be having this conversation but alas times change. I can understand that. I'm just not sure of my personal future with this board if we become comfortable with discussing michaels children that he so dearly and belovedly protected for all those years and a mere 2 years after he's left all of that has gone out of the window and beyond. My loyalties are with Michael and to me this rule change would betray that.

I'd like to know what is so wrong with the policy we have now. Public appearances are ok but pap pics and unauthorized photos aren't allowed. Why fix what isn't even broken? Start allowing photos that Paris takes on ichat etc and its a real slippery slope.

My feelings exactly.

Who is to blame if the children can´t cope with the situation in the future?
Tabloids? paparazzis?or maybe those who feed tabloids and paparazzis?

Exactly, whatever happened to the official pics rule? a part from the official pics I do not need to discuss them or drool over pap pics, b/c there is nothing or no one to drool over (MJ) anymore.

Well said and completely agree...
There is nothing wrong with the present policy. And that's the way it should stay.
When their pictures appeared before, it was in the context of Michael, ie., with him. Not as stand alones.

Even having this discussion here is starting to open up some issues, like invasion of privacy, supporting the tabloids, betraying Michael's wishes...

The idea of having pictures in a separate forum sounds nice until you realize that any member will be able to access it, eventually and how on earth will any discussions be moderated without causing hate and discontent all over the place? I think something like this, more than anything else, would have the capability of fracturing mjjc.
And it is not necessary.

One thing I find interesting is how few members here have actually voted on this poll. Why is that? Do most not care? Or haven't made up their minds? Or what? Or should the poll be rewritten to give the option of official pictures vs ALL pictures... Perhaps since overall so few seem interested based on votes, policy should remain the way it is. One thing for sure, 113 voters (out of how many active members here) don't seem like enough to consider changing policy.

Wow... some people have some really great opinions here! Although my opinions are yet to be decided... I really don't know how I feel about it all, it's great to read some wonderfully passionate opinions!

Poll closed.

The members have spoken MJJC has listened.

There will be no rule changes here at MJJC.

If you wish to seek pap pictures TMZ or any other fan club that allows such is your destination.

Thank you for your feedback.

Poll closed.

If you wish to seek pap pictures TMZ or any other fan club that allows such is your destination.

Thank you, Gaz

Poll closed.

Thank you Gaz for giving fans a voice in the decision making process at MJJC :)

I vote no.

I think we need keep our policy of featuring the children only when they make official appearances.

Unlike Willow and Jaden, they have not started a show-business career and therefore their only claim to fame is being Michael Jackson's children.

As much as the rest of the world may not want to draw the line, I think that we as a board that supports Michael should not go down this slippery slope of exposing these children to dissection, analysis and criticism and, in some cases, unhealthy fascination.

A tabloid celebrity culture has done more harm than good to many celebrity children. I do not think we should contribute to that.

^^I am with this view.

I think the question asked about ALL photos, and I say no. Let us keep to the old policy of allowing only public events, e.g., awards shows, charity work, etc. Certainly not pictures of children going about their lives as children. They are not entertainment figures. No matter how we tend to justify our curiosity by saying they are the children of a famous person--they are not entertainment figures in their own right. People can peep at them on their own private time, but on a Michael Jackson forum, let us keep certain private pictures out.

Poll closed.

Thanks gaz

I agree with the results of this poll. I think photos of the kids should be extremely limited here to things like official public events, etc. Not paparazzi photos.

Poll closed.

Thank you, Gaz.

Mixed feelings, but I voted no.

Until they have a career on their own and have a 'reason' for the photos to be taken, I do not wish that the forum allows it.

If we do allow these pics, it'll only tell the paps we want more, and the kids will get stalked even more only because the paps will think 'hey, they want to see them, we're pleasing them!' Or! It will make some greedy family members sell pics of the kids to make a couple of bucks.

I could agree on official events like at the grammy awards and everything. Remember, as much as we love them, they are not our kids, nor our family, we don't HAVE to have news from them. They know we love them, but love is a feeling to be careful with as it can turn against the one we love, right?

edit: Thank you Gaz.

Last edited:
Those are beautiful kids. Boycotting them on a fan forum isn't going to stop the pap from taking pictures, tge fact that we don't have the pics here and have to visit pap sites only makes those sites more popular.

hmm ok im disapointed because it means you have to seek bad sides.. but i hope the discussion will be open again if the kids are in the public by themself like singing or being an actress maybe we can open this poll again

I agree with the 2 posts above. Instead of seeing pictures of Prince Paris and Blanket (MJ3 makes them sound like a product, not human beings) on this forum, I will still have to go to sites like TMZ, as will many fans, making more money for the tabloids.

I hope this is reconsidered in the future. Thanks for giving us a say in this Gaz.

Simply no, we are here to remember Michael you know, I guess if you would accept paparazzi pics, talk about his children, why would we still be here?
This is a board for the message of Michael and I guess if you let the subject MJ3 be discussed at the board, you won't follow Michael's wish.
We are fans, we need to ensure their privacy.

NO, again, and again.

It doesn't matter how much we love them or we worry. It doesn't matter how nice it is to see them grow. They are individuals, not things. They don't belong to us. Frankly, I think they're already manipulated and used enough as it is. The media destroyed most of Michael's life. He himself said repeatedly he wanted his kid to have normal lives, and that he appreciated his fans for understanding. Normal kids don't have to worry about being harassed, or having their every move spied on. Kids enjoy life, kids play, kids educate themselves, kids are carefree. I refuse to watch them on TV, I refuse to listen to interviews, I refuse to watch pictures of those 3 VERY young children, until they're adults, and doing it willingly.

People can't blame the media, and play along at the same time. The more they download those pictures, the more paps will follow those children, and write BS about them.

Agree totally with everything in this quote. The more 'pap' pictures are picked up / picked over the more incentive there is for paps to follow the children. We all know where that ended for Princess Diana. I am sick and tired of the tabloid media who do nothing but parasitise other peoples lives...they build people up only to knock them down, and then pick over the resulting mess ad infinitum. Would you want this for your own children? PPB didn't ask to be born into a famous family. They need time and maturity to learn how to cope, and 'just because everyone else does it' is no reason for 'responsible' board(s) to follow. I'd prefer to take a principled stand, except for major events that they themselves have chosen to attend eg to honour Michael.

I'm glad about the current decision standing.

Last edited:
Back