The 'Have you got tickets?/When are you going?' thread!

Re: When y'all got tickets for?

im trying to book some, but the servers are busy i hope i'll get some:(

31st oct, 11.30 am!!!!!!!!

got a nice seat too!

Re: Got My TII Movie Tickets!

Booked at the Vue in Islington at 9:30am on Friday 30th.

That leaves me half an hour to travel to a uni lecture afterwards!!

9:30am Wed 28th
7pm Wed 28th
9:30pm Friday 30th
7pm Wed 4th

:-D

I got tickets, so many mixed emotions right now. Relieved to not have to think about tickets now though.

Going with Nittan whos also from this forum and another member, we just booked ours at the greenwich imax on the first friday its showing and going to the exhibition at the o2 the next day. Going to be an mj weekend full of therapy sessions:better:

Book over the phone for the O2 : 08712 240 240

I have tix for the 31st Oct @ 2.10pm......... :eek:mg :cry: and :)

xxx

As I'm going with lots of you on the opening night the 28th ! in London.

But knowing I'll want to see it again, I'll go and see it by myself on my day off.
I just got my 1 ticket for 2nd November 12:00pm !!

Can't wait to see it Twice !!

So incredibly sad :cry: but so exciting as well !!

Got mine!!!

I was panicking, the Vue website slowed way down at 00:01 and every page took ages to upload. I had three friends trying at the same time... in the end one got through and booked the best seats for all - very central VIP seats!!!! not like getting the concert tickets but this is the first time in months I was actually excited about something!

I booked a seat also for my mum who lives in Italy but is flying on purpose to the UK on 28 October to watch This is it with me!

Just booked for 4 different screenings:

9:30am Wed 28th
7pm Wed 28th
9:30pm Friday 30th
7pm Wed 4th Nov

Obsessed? Moi?! :D

Tried to get my tix in person at my local Vue cinema & the manager was an arsehole saying the cut off point was 6pm on Sat! Utter shite, i even showed him on my iphone the official Vue site with the booking info & he wouldn't budge. I had to dash home & book the tickets which were harder to get than the actual O2 tickets when they went on sale! So it's the 7.30pm showing on opening night for me. :)

the Vue website[....] in the end one got through and booked the best seats for all - very central VIP seats!!!!

I pre-ordered through Vue online and wasn't given an option of where to sit??

Got my tickets... after about half an hour Vue cinema tickets page loaded, got tickets to first showing on 28th October! :)

3rd November, 2.30pm.

I've been trying to book tickets for ages now but whenever I try to book them at the Odeon Coventry it takes me to the Odeon Manchester website! I really hope this doesn't mean they won't be showing it at a cinema near me! This is ridiculous, is anyone else having this problem?

9.30 am 28th oct ..that way Not many people will be there ( compared to evenings) AND you can choose your own seat..

so i will be at the first possible showing, with free range like eggs!!!!!!

I know at my cinema, it is a first come first served basis with seats, so you can sit anywhere

Yeah it's the same at cineworld, but I haven't been to a vue in so long (since getting my cineworld unlimited card 3 years ago) I wondered if they still allocated seats.

I got some tickets for Cineworld in Hammersmith but I really want some Odeon tickets, too. Don't mean to be a snob but... well, you know...

The Odeon website is taking FOREVER though?!!

I've been trying to book tickets for ages now but whenever I try to book them at the Odeon Coventry it takes me to the Odeon Manchester website! I really hope this doesn't mean they won't be showing it at a cinema near me! This is ridiculous, is anyone else having this problem?

Try typing into google Odeon Coventry. In fact here it is http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_times/s82/Coventry/

I can't see it on there though

Back