The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Yeah, I expected it to be revealed.... but no trace of it. :fear: Well, I think the verdict was the end of it all or not? :fear:

The prosecution wouldn't have wanted it in as there would have been perhaps demerol usage from Klein- I remember hearing an expert on tv say that not all drugs show up in the hair follicles anyway, if the life of the drug is very short it does not show up so perhaps propofol does not show up- it might not show if the drug was a very small amount. Not an expert myself, so idk. One site said demerol only shows up over a long extended test- another site said you needed 1.5 inches of hair & 90-120 strands?? Not sure if these sites know what they are talking about though.:unsure:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The prosecution wouldn't have wanted it in as there would have been perhaps demerol usage from Klein- I remember hearing an expert on tv say that not all drugs show up in the hair follicles anyway, if the life of the drug is very short it does not show up so perhaps propofol does not show up- it might not show if the drug was a very small amount. Not an expert myself, so idk. One site said demerol only shows up over a long extended test- another site said you needed 1.5 inches of hair & 90-120 strands?? Not sure if these sites know what they are talking about though.:unsure:

I did not know that. I was looking forward to the test of hair, but I think he will never see the light, like so many other things about Michael's death. Well, I guess, nothing more will come out. Maybe it's the end. There is still a big question mark in my head, you know, we do not know what really happened. It's so sad... It kills me when I think about all this. *big sigh*

I did not know that. I was looking forward to the test of hair, but I think he will never see the light, like so many other things about Michael's death. Well, I guess, nothing more will come out. Maybe it's the end. There is still a big question mark in my head, you know, we do not know what really happened. It's so sad... It kills me when I think about all this. *big sigh*

I think the trial revealed very well what happened. I'm not sure what big questions there are. Other than wild conspiracy theories I guess.

everything about these little documentary style things this woman posts are silly..

The way she looks into everything as a "clue", the creepy X files music, and this one above.. CAN SHE PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM HER SHOWER CURTAIN? lol

lol ^ Yes..so it seems. But, we should look at some footage of the closing argument of that day to make sure. Also who is saying that mugshot was taken after the verdict? TMZ? And is this comfirmed?

Last edited:

Yes I was wondering that as well, why are we going by what TMZ supposedly said? Is there any other photos of him reportedly in his verdict clothes? Why would he be in a suit anyway?

I think the trial revealed very well what happened.

Yes, the trial reveals a part of what happened. But I mean I really do not know what really happened in that house on June 25. Were you there? I do not. I was not there with Michael and Murray.... I believe there is much more that will never be revealed.

lol ^ Yes..so it seems. But, we should look at some footage of the closing argument of that day to make sure. Also who is saying that mugshot was taken after the verdict? TMZ? And is this comfirmed?

I thought it might be from his arraignment, can't see his tie in the pic though:

Ok...I found something interesting, it might not mean much but on an affiliate gossip site to TMZ (mediatakeout.com), they are running a story where they basically uncovered and verified that a seemingly real court case on a well known reality tv show "the Housewives of Atlanta" was actually "staged".
So for Murray's case since the seal isn't legit, this may have very well been a prop set for the Murray case. I believe anti hoax people argue that courts wouldn't go along with a hoax however for this reality show, the Judge that appeared on the show wasn't a real Judge however they did use the name of a real Judge in atlanta...a search concluded that these two were clearly not the same, the real judge whose name was used in the show was in fact a black woman while the one that appeared on the show was a white woman. Is that legal? Like for entertainment purposes?

When I came across this story today, knowing this show is a reality show and hearing Ed Chernoff repeat "this isn't a reality show but reality" during his closing statements just gave me a weird feeling and i didn't know where else to share it but on here. I guess my question is, is it legal for a real Judge's name to be used falsely for entertainment purposes?

The link to the story is included below:
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52998/mto-world-exclusive-the-atlanta-housewives-is-a-fraud-they-staged-the-entire-sheree-bob-court-battle-it-s-all-fake-and-yes-we-got-proof.html

Last edited:

Ok...I found something interesting, it might not mean much but on an affiliate gossip site to TMZ (mediatakeout.com), they are running a story where they basically uncovered and verified that a seemingly real court case on a well known reality tv show "the Housewives of Atlanta" was actually "staged".
So for Murray's case since the seal isn't legit, this may have very well been a prop set for the Murray case. I believe anti hoax people argue that courts wouldn't go along with a hoax however for this reality show, the Judge that appeared on the show wasn't a real Judge however they did use the name of a real Judge in atlanta...a search concluded that these two were clearly not the same, the real judge whose name was used in the show was in fact a black woman while the one that appeared on the show was a white woman. Is that legal? Like for entertainment purposes?

When I came across this story today, knowing this show is a reality show and hearing Ed Chernoff repeat "this isn't a reality show but reality" during his closing statements just gave me a weird feeling and i didn't know where else to share it but on here. I guess my question is, is it legal for a real Judge's name to be used falsely for entertainment purposes?

The link to the story is included below:
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/52998/mto-world-exclusive-the-atlanta-housewives-is-a-fraud-they-staged-the-entire-sheree-bob-court-battle-it-s-all-fake-and-yes-we-got-proof.html

Wow! :eek: How can this be possible? :blink: Well, so many crazy things happen around the world. Really, I do not doubt anything, everything can happen.... :fear:

Yes I guess all the clues are out now so not much left to add? :bored: :naa:

There is a thing that bothers me....whenever ppl say something about some kind of a conspiracy, many will just say : you are crazy. Conspiracys do happen - all the time, all around the world, all around us.
I remember those rumors that Michael died in 2008 and that he has only 6 months to live.
We live in a world where most ppl don"t bother to digg deeper. Especially with Michael Jackson and his complicated , sometimes controversial life. He is not a superficial human, I strongly believe that his words always had a deeper meaning and message. Of course , some theories are nuts but there is something.
As time goes by , I still can not exept that he would risk his life in such a meaningless way. It just does not add up with him. That was not an accident. No one could be that crazy. To have a trained doctor in your house with you and then some say a simple chin-lift would have saved him.
For me , there are only 2 options : he is alive or Murray killed him.

There is a thing that bothers me....whenever ppl say something about some kind of a conspiracy, many will just say : you are crazy. Conspiracys do happen - all the time, all around the world, all around us.
I remember those rumors that Michael died in 2008 and that he has only 6 months to live.
We live in a world where most ppl don"t bother to digg deeper. Especially with Michael Jackson and his complicated , sometimes controversial life. He is not a superficial human, I strongly believe that his words always had a deeper meaning and message. Of course , some theories are nuts but there is something.
As time goes by , I still can not exept that he would risk his life in such a meaningless way. It just does not add up with him. That was not an accident. No one could be that crazy. To have a trained doctor in your house with you and then some say a simple chin-lift would have saved him.
Very true. I don't understand how this picture doesn't bother others.
They say Michael was just "paranoid" when he repeatedly voiced his darkest fears.

Last edited:

Totally agree!!!! :fear:

Yes... Michael always said about many things between the lines. I firmly believe that there is more behind and that is very far from our eyes.

Michael was very aware of things that were happening around him. He was not an idiot! I refuse to believe that he would hire a doctor as incompetent as Murray. :doh: :nono: Never!

Last edited:

Agree with all three of u The Healer, MJJ7777 and Ashtanga!

And there is one more thing that anoyes me quite much:
...Michael would never do that to us....
Maybe. But I do have a feeling that he always wanted to know . I am not saying here that he did it just to play games. If he had a reason ( if anybody...he did ) why would he think about us ?
You know...I can"t forget the dream I had over a year ago, there was a big press conference and so on...Some kind of a police officer said that there was a bomb threat at his concerts.
But there was also a evil plan after that : press was going to say that Michael knew about it and that he did not care - because he just wanted money. Thousands of ppl would die. And Michael would be hated and humiliated for ever.
Then - his spokesman read a personal letter from Michael to his fans where he explained everything.
It was like a movie.
Idk.....underneath his kindness and love for humanity he was ( is ) a clever, genious man who knows what is happening.

And there is one more thing that anoyes me quite much:
...Michael would never do that to us....
Maybe. But I do have a feeling that he always wanted to know . I am not saying here that he did it just to play games. If he had a reason ( if anybody...he did ) why would he think about us ?
You know...I can"t forget the dream I had over a year ago, there was a big press conference and so on...Some kind of a police officer said that there was a bomb threat at his concerts.
But there was also a evil plan after that : press was going to say that Michael knew about it and that he did not care - because he just wanted money. Thousands of ppl would die. And Michael would be hated and humiliated for ever.
Then - his spokesman read a personal letter from Michael to his fans where he explained everything.
It was like a movie.
Idk.....underneath his kindness and love for humanity he was ( is ) a clever, genious man who knows what is happening.

:agree:

And to add: we were not inside the brain of Michael to know your thoughts and know what he would or would not do. So, it's so ridiculous when people say he would never do that and bla bla bla.... NOW, looking at many things and seeing what some around him are saying out there, I feel that Michael did not say everything about himself to others and left some occult things (many, many, many things) just for himself. He never revealed everything about himself to others. That's what I feel. So the only person who knew the whole truth about what happened and was happening was just Michael and nobody else. Only he can say anything about himself. -_- :fear:

So the only person who knew the whole truth about what happened and was happening was just Michael and nobody else. Only he can say anything about himself. -_- :fear:
I agree Ashtanga and Michael has said Nothing to anyone since June 25, 2009

I have to say I am not a believer after getting to know many things. Please do not believe but just let him be. He and his kids are fine now.

Thanks bluetopez:D! Luna's videos are truly investigative,unbiased and an enormous source of information. I like how she doesn't try to persuade you into believing a particular theory. The information is well presented and the viewer is left to make what they want of it.

Thanks bluetopez:D! Luna's videos are truly investigative,unbiased and an enormous source of information. I like how she doesn't try to persuade you into believing a particular theory. The information is well presented and the viewer is left to make what they want of it.

Me too. Luna is the best! And about the new video by Luna.... Tohme is so obscure. :fear: I do not understand why this man was forgotten and left out. :doh: We know almost nothing about this man and even today his connection with Jermaine has never been fully clarified. :bugeyed

In that video...that was the first time I saw Tohme-Tohme speak..I did not see that before. Strange man...creepy.
What was his connection with Michael ? I remember all those pictures where he was grabbing Michael"s hand so tight....
Did he really say " I will bring destruction to Jacksons "??? And yes..he just dissapiered. I thought he will be on trial, I thought he has something to say.
Murray refused to sign death certificate. Did he sign it later ? Or did La Toya signed it ?
Does anyone knows....in Forrest Lane...is Michael"s name ingraved yet ?

Back