The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I'm wondering if someone has already bought Pearl Jr's book/dvd
I have read her book and watched her dvd when it first turned up on Netflix.

Somebody way back in this thread did & said she had gotten her material from the believers. It was right after it came out.
This is true. Pearl openly admits to gathering her material for her book/dvd/videos from the investigative work and observations of the fans and she gives praises to them for it and admires/acknowledges their diligent work.

Pearl asks at the end here - after the bit about CSI and the "popstar's body" having been dead before the burning, and then the body being confirmed to not be that of the "popstar's body" afterall - if this sounds familiar.

My answer to Pearl, (by the way, you looked real nice in this vid, too)...is this,

"Yes! It does sound familiar! It's similarity to the plot twist in the film Body Heat, starring William Hurt and Kathleen Turner, is striking!" lol.

Oh, I'm no help, am I? :)

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^ HA, Good one! And yes Pearl Jr. takes from other Believers and give them credit. But, she too comes up with her own stuff too.

Last edited:

hello :) too late reply, but the 'alleged' also bugs me. lawyers might have explained it away, but if the jury was able to correct a typo on the date on the verdict sheet - i think they changed June 9 to 25, the correct - but still "alleged" date, it would have been so helpful if they also crossed out the "alleged" on the victim's name and date of crime. it just doesn't go with the finality of the conviction. as Ash said, everything about Michael is so complicated. whew!

lots of other interesting weirdness since i was here last. and one other thing confuses me. why are Michael's personal notes (presumably found in 100 North Carolwood) being auctioned off along with the furnishings? i saw an article that said that even Paris' note to her dad was being auctioned off. something like "Smile, Daddy - it's free." didn't LaToya say they were at Carolwood the night of June 25 and then brought along a moving truck a day or two after? Frank Dileo even said the family mistakenly hauled off furniture that belonged to the house! so why were these notes left behind and have they become the personal possession of the Guez couple who "allegedly" owned the fully-furnished house and are they the ones auctioning these off?

also, i remember Joe Jackson telling fans that they immediately removed MJ's stuff from Carolwood because the rent was too high. and yet in September of 2009, Twiggy was at Carolwood and saw Julien's picking up MJ's commissioned paintings - so his stuff was still there. is it possible that Michael actually owned that house? cheap of me to quote TMZ, but when they wrote about Michael's New Crib in Dec 08, they said Michael had stayed in that mansion before.

can anyone tell me about that auction? i have not been able to follow developments lately. TIA!

I think the personal notes make the pieces more valuable, as for example on the armoire. According to Julien's the mattress where Michael died belonged to the estate of Michael Jackson. TMZ pics look like they moved alot of items on 9-10-2009 & went into storage, but Twiggy's pics are 4 days later than TMZ's so maybe leftovers of the move?? It is all going to be on display at Julien's apparently starting Dec. 12 - auction will be Dec. 17.

TMZ pics, stuff went into storage 9-10-2009
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/movers_at_michael_jacksons_house#tab=most_recent&id=51901

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/10/michael-jackson-moving-out/#.TtMSj7Ir27s
A bunch of
[COLOR=#009900 !important]movers[/COLOR]
just showed up to the Holmby Hills mansion where
MichaelJackson
died -- in an effort to clear the residence of his remaining belongings.

Two trucks showed up moments ago to Jackson's rented L.A. residence -- one for Michael's cars and the other for his property. Workers are currently unloading empty boxes and carting them inside [COLOR=#009900 !important]the home[/COLOR].

Earlier this month, a bunch of property was removed from Michael's [COLOR=#009900 !important]Las Vegas home[/COLOR] -- including three Rolls Royce cars.

Twiggy pics Sept. 14 2009
http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2009/09/carolwood-move-part-2.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...l-jacksons-bed-removed-auction_n_1095509.html

Maybe the estate bought all the insides to sell later? You probably wouldn't want to auction everything all at the same time to keep the prices higher is my best guess.

If Murray was arrested, because he is in a suit and bla bla bla in court? OJ Simpson was also arrested and returned to hear his sentence, but sat in court with inmate clothing and was handcuffed. :blink:

I never saw anyone being arrested/receive his sentence and leave the court without handcuffs. :blink:

Why handcuffed him before, but not now? :blink: :wtf: Can anyone explain this? I just want to understand... :thinking: :fear:
Some things still very strange and it means something, but I do not know what. :scratch:Why does everything have to be so complicated? :wacko: :doh:

That video on the top is ridiculous, the woman finds Frank Cascio's reply curious? There's nothing curious about it, i think he's kinda tired of all this nonsense and asks 'do you know where he is?' , in the way of...if that woman says he's alive, he'd like to know where he is then. This reply by Cascio doesn't mean a thing.

It's really something i've noticed on this youtube videos, they try to get you into their 'story' . Just now i saw this video where Joe Jackson said 'She's a jackson' when Larry King asked how Paris managed to stand there and talk about her father like that, with so much strength. But because Joe said 'she's a jackson' , the person who made the video puts stupid little text in the video saying 'Ooooh...meaning she may be a great actress?' what nonsense crap is that? Actress? Maybe Joe meant that Paris has the STRENGTH and SPIRIT of a Jackson? The Jacksons have known showbizz all their life..she has Jackson blood, not that strange that she can stand there and be brave. Nothing to do with being an actress.

When Michael passed away, i started watching these videos and at times really thought...wow, this is huge. But now i see how most (if not all) of these videos are laughable.

I am glad to be back here...( i am former zpredra5 ). So many things to read here, but I have one question I don"t know has it been answered here.
In the verdict - those words - ALLEGED . Is that common ? It means something that it is not proven for a fact yet, right ?

No its not common and if you go back just a few pages you will see a bit of a discussion on it just recently.

There is also a thread on it and I think the link is provided amongst those posts here.

It's really something i've noticed on this youtube videos, they try to get you into their 'story' . Just now i saw this video where Joe Jackson said 'She's a jackson' when Larry King asked how Paris managed to stand there and talk about her father like that, with so much strength. But because Joe said 'she's a jackson' , the person who made the video puts stupid little text in the video saying 'Ooooh...meaning she may be a great actress?' what nonsense crap is that? Actress? Maybe Joe meant that Paris has the STRENGTH and SPIRIT of a Jackson? The Jacksons have known showbizz all their life..she has Jackson blood, not that strange that she can stand there and be brave. Nothing to do with being an actress.

The "beLIEvers" have made a sizable fan following for themselves on YouTube. But as the well of "evidence" dries up, they have to keep reaching for evidence (Hey, this celebrity said "believe" in an interview...she must be in on the hoax!) so they can keep making new videos. It's quite sad, really; it's not even about Michael anymore, it's about their own popularity.

Yes some OVER do it. Where they think EVERYTHING is a damn clue. That true! But, others like Luna69 are pretty geniune in my opinion and way diffrent then a regular beLIEver. She really do some great investigating, showing many inconsistancies that are not far fetched IMO. Not even sure if she even believes he is alive but, rather trying to figure out what truly happen on June 25th or how it got to that point. =/

No I dont think Luna is a "believer" ......have you read her profile Blue? I think it might show some light on where she is at, but I havent read it recently.

The "beLIEvers" have made a sizable fan following for themselves on YouTube. But as the well of "evidence" dries up, they have to keep reaching for evidence (Hey, this celebrity said "believe" in an interview...she must be in on the hoax!) so they can keep making new videos. It's quite sad, really; it's not even about Michael anymore, it's about their own popularity.

I agree !

Anyhow here is Pearls latest which seems to include a fair bit of that at times. ...

Luna told me more than a believer , she is a "hoper".

Luna told me more than a believer , she is a "hoper".

Well, believer or non believer.... I think it really does not matter. What matters it that the videos of Luna are the best because she is the one that makes a deep research about things that involve the death of Michael and what happened to him in recent years. She is still the best.

http://youtu.be/TZNXikUoc5I

Interesting what she says about the Murray mug shot being using during closing arguments. I didn't even realize that. O_O Even though it was said to be taken after the verdict? Hmmm o_O

Last edited:

She has excelled in this video and Ive seen a number of those things on different videos lately, but she puts it together well I think!

http://youtu.be/TZNXikUoc5I

Interesting what she says about the Murray mug shot being using during closing arguments. I didn't even realize that. O_O Even though it was said to be taken after the verdcit? Hmmm o_O

I have often wondered about the brain toxicology & the hair samples, I expected that during trial.

Back